Biden's IV Bruise: whats he taking?

The video is pure bullshit and is chock-full of BS. Anyone who doesn't have a rock for a brain know why old people bruise easily,Trump he hides his rosacea with makeup and tan spray..

The secret compartment of his ring he fills
With a Biden super energy pill

(like father like son)

Biden3b.jpg

Of course Democrats have no curiosity. But the rest of America has a right to know. Hes clearly UNFIT for office

I've said all along they have Biden on a concoction of shit to "get him up" for the election run. Probably a mix of interferon, panax quinquefolium, zinc gluconate, damiana root, echinacea, burdock, ginko biloba, hawthorn, and two or three anti- Alzheimer's drugs.

Of course Democrats have no curiosity. But the rest of America has a right to know. Hes clearly UNFIT for office

First, how do you know that is Biden's hand since the right loves to doctor video's? Second, I can bump my hand today and in two hours will look just like that.

Third, you're not to bright.

The bruises are real. Medical professionals have weighed in. There is no "conspiracy "

First, how do you know that is Biden's hand since the right loves to doctor video's? Second, I can bump my hand today and in two hours will look just like that.

So, did my thread get moved because YOU, a tard Canadian, suggest a conspiracy

I don't know why your fucking thread was moved you idiot. I'm not a Canadian you trumptard.

I don't know why your fucking thread was moved you idiot. I'm not a Canadian you trumptard.

You can CLEARLY SEE the Bruise at :20 in. Are you going to tell us that's not Biden?

Forum List

Back