are the dems that doubt barrs summary

Conspiracy theorists?
You know, they say that everytime you doubt the fed gov. Even when actual cables and emails get leaked..
What do you think? It definitely seems consistent logic :dunno:

Four pages that quote only 1.5 sentences of the report can't possibly convey the information that we need and deserve from that report. It would hardly be adequate for a Jr High book report. Release the report, and then those questions will be answered.
Great point, genius. That probably has nothing to do with it being called a summary.
Not to mention, my point still stands. Hell man, the fed gov could not even say something to a leak and the left would call it a conspiracy. Or far right. Or whatever.
But thanks for playing ;)

Barr was not legally tasked with giving a summary, other than by Trump. He even said today that his note was specifically not a summary of the report. He is tap dancing at Trump's behest to hide the report from us. Even you can't be dumb enough to think a note or two from Barr is enough to bury Mueller's report.

Hiding the report? How many times has Barr said that he is releasing the report?

Are you deaf, and blind? If you are, congrats on learning to use a computer!

Let me know when that happens.

When what happens? He has stated the report will be released no later than mid-April. Do you even bother watching or reading the news? Is that why you seem to have a terminal case of dumbass?

Conspiracy theorists?
You know, they say that everytime you doubt the fed gov. Even when actual cables and emails get leaked..

William Barr is NOT the federal government. He is a Trump appointed AG. It’s a job requirement that you have no ethics and you’re prepared to lie for Trump.

Conspiracy theorists?

Four pages that quote only 1.5 sentences of the report can't possibly convey the information that we need and deserve from that report. It would hardly be adequate for a Jr High book report. Release the report, and then those questions will be answered.
Great point, genius. That probably has nothing to do with it being called a summary.
Not to mention, my point still stands. Hell man, the fed gov could not even say something to a leak and the left would call it a conspiracy. Or far right. Or whatever.
Can you believe the audacity of Barr to summerize a 300 page report, and then call it a summery. Corruption at its finest

That wasn't a summary. That was an attempt to protect Trump.

Yeah, Rod Rosenstein has all the reason to try to protect Trumps after signing off on all those illegal FISA warrants trying to get him impeached! What's his angle? Is he looking for a pardon for when he gets convicted?

Conspiracy theorists?

William Barr is NOT the federal government. He is a Trump appointed AG. It’s a job requirement that you have no ethics and you’re prepared to lie for Trump.

Really? Is that why he was Bush's Attorney General? If I recall correctly, Trump had never met Barr before nominating him.

Conspiracy theorists?
Did you notice that Barr now doubts Barr's summary?

Where did you get that silly idea? You need to learn to seperate your substance-abuse illusions from reality.

If I recall correctly, Trump had never met Barr before nominating him.
Correct, his sole qualification, in the eyes of trump, was his negative opinion piece on the mueller probe. Which, of course, was actually a job application, as we all now know.

And this is why peole are right to ignore his summary and to demand to be able to decide for themselves.

Conspiracy theorists?

Where did you get that silly idea? You need to learn to seperate your substance-abuse illusions from reality.
The news this morning.

You should try watching it sometime.

No where does it address the DNC, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, or Clapper.
Correct, because that wasn't the focus. And that is because of trump's own behavior.

Do you deny that Hillary colluded with Russia to rig the 2016 election? I mean, since it's established fact and all. Do you deny that Obama spied on the opposition candadite - given that this is established fact? Do you deny that the FSB used a fraudulent dossier obtained from Russia to get a FISA warrant to spy on the President of the United States, an act of treason? Do you deny that Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein plotted and attempted a coup against the sitting president of the United States, an act of treason?

you still got weeks to go before the left wing tinfoil hatters get to see the redacted version

carry on nut jobs

i'm a russian bot and i stole the election

derp

h69C79601

Don't doubt this

Keep in mind, Nixons AG Mitchell went to prison on multiple charges for doing much the same things.

53779106_479391489264779_6768168374531784704_n.jpg

-2:36

47682497_839053349760219_5887554724273586176_n.png

'I'm Deadly Serious' Says Pelosi

Conspiracy theorists?

The news this morning.

You should try watching it sometime.

MSNBC or CNN? That's not news! That's the DNC fake news and outright lie dissemination service.

Barr was not legally tasked with giving a summary, other than by Trump. He even said today that his note was specifically not a summary of the report. He is tap dancing at Trump's behest to hide the report from us. Even you can't be dumb enough to think a note or two from Barr is enough to bury Mueller's report.

Hiding the report? How many times has Barr said that he is releasing the report?

When what happens? He has stated the report will be released no later than mid-April. Do you even bother watching or reading the news? Is that why you seem to have a terminal case of dumbass?

I know what he said. I just doubt he will do as he said and release the report in a form that can answer all the questions. He is Trump's Roy Cohn, and he was given the job only after his unsolicited letter claiming Mueller's investigation was flawed. Barr's credibility doesn't allow taking him at his word. After the report is released we'll see.

Conspiracy theorists?

Really? Is that why he was Bush's Attorney General? If I recall correctly, Trump had never met Barr before nominating him.

Yet he was aware that Barr said the investigation was flawed, and Trump was innocent, long before the investigation was complete.

Conspiracy theorists?

Yet he was aware that Barr said the investigation was flawed, and Trump was innocent, long before the investigation was complete.
No, what he said there was no legitimate predicate for the investigation, so the investigation itself was illegitimate, and therefore obstruction of justice was impossible since the investigation had no legitimate predicate. Perhaps in Stalin's Russia or in Hitler's Germany it was legitimate to hold investigations that were not based on legitimate grounds, but not the in US.

Conspiracy theorists?

Hey dumbass! A summary doesn't need quotes.

That is why it is called a summary!
Barr says it’s no longer a summary.

Conspiracy theorists?

They already announced that it’s going to be released in a couple weeks. They are looking for any excuse they can to continue the collusion delusion

I know what he said. I just doubt he will do as he said and release the report in a form that can answer all the questions. He is Trump's Roy Cohn, and he was given the job only after his unsolicited letter claiming Mueller's investigation was flawed. Barr's credibility doesn't allow taking him at his word. After the report is released we'll see.

The only part that will not be released is that which cannot be released by law.

If you wait, why not STFU and stop lying?

Conspiracy theorists?

Hey dumbass! A summary doesn't need quotes.

That is why it is called a summary!
Barr says it’s no longer a summary.

Link!

Forum List

Back