are the dems that doubt barrs summary

Which is exactly my point. You want it for your own personal reasons, but nothing more.
So? And you want it sequestered for personal reasons. Welcome to adulting, ya crybaby.

Where did I ever say what I want, or why? You're derangement is showing. But thank you for finally admitting you're advocating for DOJ actions based on nothing more than your personal whims.

Conspiracy theorists?
You know, they say that everytime you doubt the fed gov. Even when actual cables and emails get leaked..
What do you think? It definitely seems consistent logic :dunno:

Four pages that quote only 1.5 sentences of the report can't possibly convey the information that we need and deserve from that report. It would hardly be adequate for a Jr High book report. Release the report, and then those questions will be answered.
Even all the evidence leading up to the investigation?

As meticulous as Mueller is, I have no reason to believe he wouldn't include the reasons for the investigation in his report.
I think Hillary and Obama would disagree.

...Coup by recording what Trump says? :rolleyes:

And if coup was really what they were doing how come there is not any charges against them?

Coup by trying to elicit cabinet members to ILLEGALLY and UNCONSTITUTIONALLY lie that the president was incapacitated so that they could OVERTHROW the government of the United States.

What McCabe did IS treason, Article VI treason. He made war on the United States.

Lol you are on drugs, no one asked anyone to lie and VICE PRESIDENT would have to be on-board and ready to step in to replace Trump.

Trump looked compromised, corrupt, incoherent and in responce FBI was doing their damn job in considering the options on the table to protect America.

The fact that there are zero criminal charges, or even reprimands for what you claim is high treason charges s a good indication that you are full of crazy bullshit.

Last edited:

And if coup was really what they were doing how come there is not any charges against them?

Coup by trying to elicit cabinet members to ILLEGALLY and UNCONSTITUTIONALLY lie that the president was incapacitated so that they could OVERTHROW the government of the United States.

What McCabe did IS treason, Article VI treason. He made war on the United States.

Lol you are on drugs, no one asked anyone to lie.

So you weren't asked by your rulers to lie? You just lie because you're a general scumbag?

McCabe's shocking claims prove the bloodless coup rolls on
Call it what it is: Andrew McCabe plotted a coup to overturn results of the election
7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup
McCabe CONFESSION: Yes, I Tried To Orchestrate A Coup Against President Trump…
Don Surber: McCabe's coup attempt
Mueller Panics After McCabe Admits To Deep State Coup To Remove Trump — Recycles Debunked Roger Stone Smear - Tea Party News

So you weren't asked by your rulers to lie? You just lie because you're a general scumbag?

Call it what it is: Andrew McCabe plotted a coup to overturn results of the election
Mueller Panics After McCabe Admits To Deep State Coup To Remove Trump — Recycles Debunked Roger Stone Smear - Tea Party News

Just because some right wing nut bags are posting this doesn’t mean it’s true.

You show me ONE disciplinary action or an official finding of impropriety (nevermind an actual criminal charge) having directly to do with FBI’s response to Comey firing.

(McCabe was officially fired for lying about leaks to press about a Clinton matter ironically enough, though we all know he actually got fired because Trump wanted him fired, just like Comey was)

If you can’t, then you need to stfu and reconsider where you get your crazy ass ideas from.

Last edited:

Idiot, just because some right wing nut bags are posting this doesn’t mean it’s true.

You show me ONE disciplinary action or an official finding of impropriety (nevermind an actual criminal charge) having directly to do with FBI’s response to Comey firing.

If you can’t you need to stfu and reconsider where you get your crazy ass ideas from.

Traitor, just because you agree with the aims of the coup doesn't alter the fact that it was an attempted coup and treason.

Do you really think it's all just going to fade away now? We know democrats are not subject to the farce that is America law, but this will be run to ground and you traitors WILL pay a heavy price.

Idiot, just because some right wing nut bags are posting this doesn’t mean it’s true.

If you can’t you need to stfu and reconsider where you get your crazy ass ideas from.

Traitor, just because you agree with the aims of the coup doesn't alter the fact that it was an attempted coup and treason.

Do you really think it's all just going to fade away now? We know democrats are not subject to the farce that is America law, but this will be run to ground and you traitors WILL pay a heavy price.

Oh oh looks like someone cant meet a simple, reasonable challenge.

You can bullshit till you are blue in the face, it’s still just baseless horsecrap without ANY official finding of ANY impropriety by Trump’s DOJ.

You believe whatever the fuck you want to, a widespread disease of the mind among rightwingers nowadays.

Conspiracy theorists?
You know, they say that everytime you doubt the fed gov. Even when actual cables and emails get leaked..

Four pages that quote only 1.5 sentences of the report can't possibly convey the information that we need and deserve from that report. It would hardly be adequate for a Jr High book report. Release the report, and then those questions will be answered.
Even all the evidence leading up to the investigation?

As meticulous as Mueller is, I have no reason to believe he wouldn't include the reasons for the investigation in his report.
I think Hillary and Obama would disagree.

Sure, but you think lots of stuff that's just goofy.

Conspiracy theorists?

I an satisfied with the investigation but I rhink we have a right to see the full report with appropriate redactions ie not for partisan purposes.

I rhink you ve demanding the same had a different conckusion been reached.

Conspiracy theorists?

I an satisfied with the investigation but I rhink we have a right to see the full report with appropriate redactions ie not for partisan purposes.

I rhink you ve demanding the same had a different conckusion been reached.
I do want the full report released.
I find it humorous me asking a simple question means i dont want the report. LOL

Where did I ever say what I want, or why?
So i was wrong? Haha, no, i was spot on. Which is why you didn't deny it. And it is why you are vehemently arguing against it not being sequestered. Not sure who you think you are fooling...

Last edited:
I find it humorous me asking a simple question means i dont want the report. LOL

A lot of that going on around here. In a universe with a million possible points of view, only two are ever allowed to be considered. One of them is right, one of them is wrong. Everyone must either be for the first point, or the second. If you ever dare ponder a point other than the two permitted, the person who follows you will assume you are in favor of the point of the first two that the second person opposes--because you're not agreeing with them so you must be wrong.

Conspiracy theorists?

I don't doubt Barr's summary. It may be consistent with the report, it may not.

My question is this. If you were the appropriate authorities and were asking about Boeing about the new software on the MAX-8 planes, who would you talk to at Boeing? You'd talk to the person in charge of the project, the VP of his division and probably the CEO of Boeing. As Donald Trump did on March 13 of this year. And subsequently the FAA has grounded the planes and is forcing Boeing to answer about what went wrong, how to fix it, etc...

If there was no questioning of the authority figures at Boeing, I doubt many people would call it a complete investigation.

So in the case of the Russian meddling into our election (that was confirmed yet again in the Barr summary by the way), the investigators didn't talk to the CEO of the campaign--Donald Trump?

The AG is supposed to be a watchdog in this matter. How he let the report be finished without questioning the principal figure is my major question.

Really? Is that why he was Bush's Attorney General? If I recall correctly, Trump had never met Barr before nominating him.

Yet he was aware that Barr said the investigation was flawed, and Trump was innocent, long before the investigation was complete.
No, what he said there was no legitimate predicate for the investigation, so the investigation itself was illegitimate, and therefore obstruction of justice was impossible since the investigation had no legitimate predicate. Perhaps in Stalin's Russia or in Hitler's Germany it was legitimate to hold investigations that were not based on legitimate grounds, but not the in US.

Got it. He ignored the fact that every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered with the intention of helping Trump. Barr is trying to shield Trump. I don't think he will be successful.

Are those the same agencies that said Saddam was stockpiling new WMDs?

You're just being childish now. That's just another example of right wing lies being perpetuated forever. Bush knew there was no evidence of WMD.
George W. Bush really did lie about WMDs, and his aides are still lying for him

Once again they found them, how many fucking times do we have to tell you that?

Forum List

Back