Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hoarding.

I agree that the rich will not look to the poor or middle class until the middle class demand more than a $ 7.50 minimum wage that holds back all pay increases for all.

Regards
DL

The poor and middle class can demand to be paid $20 hourly.
The rich can get on a plane ... Fly to Bermuda ... And drink martinis after a round of golf.

One of those is more likely to result in someone being satisfied with the results though.

Eh. Ok.

Regards
DL

Eh. Ok.

Regards
DL

Well ... At least you don't want to expound upon any disagreement ... ;)
I can shed some light on what it means in a greater sense.

There is not ... Never has been ... And never will be a government on the face of this Earth that can provide you with an Utopia.
If you want to find your Utopia ... The government will never be able to assist you in your search ... You are gonna have to find it yourself.

All a government can accomplish is applying limits.
Sometimes the limits can be beneficial ... But any of those limits can be corrupted and hinder your ability to seek excellence.

The more you chose to do of your own accord to prosper and improve the world around you ... Is what will eventually provide you with the Utopia you seek.

Edit:
I should add that it won't be easy.
There will also be people from every corner of the spectrum trying to tell you what you are looking for and doing is wrong.

Rest assured there is a good chance they will hate you if you succeed in finding it ... :thup:

Last edited:
Eh. Ok.

Regards
DL

Well ... At least you don't want to expound upon any disagreement ... ;)
I can shed some light on what it means in a greater sense.

There is not ... Never has been ... And never will be a government on the face of this Earth that can provide you with an Utopia.
If you want to find your Utopia ... The government will never be able to assist you in your search ... You are gonna have to find it yourself.

All a government can accomplish is applying limits.
Sometimes the limits can be beneficial ... But any of those limits can be corrupted and hinder your ability to seek excellence.

The more you chose to do of your own accord to prosper and improve the world around you ... Is what will eventually provide you with the Utopia you seek.

Edit:
I should add that it won't be easy.
There will also be people from every corner of the spectrum trying to tell you what you are looking for and doing is wrong.

Rest assured there is a good chance they will hate you if you succeed in finding it ... :thup:

So utopia is what you were talking about in your other post. Nice that you let me know. I did not speak to that issue.

Why would you think that people would hate happy people who think they are living a utopian life?

If you can answer that, you will give us the reason for the Christian Inquisitions and Muslim Jihads, like the Cathar Inquisition.

Regards
DL

So utopia is what you were talking about in your other post. Nice that you let me know. I did not speak to that issue.

Why would you think that people would hate happy people who think they are living a utopian life?

If you can answer that, you will give us the reason for the Christian Inquisitions and Muslim Jihads, like the Cathar Inquisition.

Regards
DL

If I had been talking about Utopia in my other posts ... I would have identified what I was talking about as Utopia.
I didn't in that sense ... And there isn't a reason for you to draw connections I didn't make directly.

I did make the connection to the idea that government is not where you need to look for answers in achieving your desires (however they may connect with your Utopia).
I did suggest that your efforts of your own accord would be more productive at achieving your goals than demanding something of someone else.

I don't have to think people would think that people who think they are living a Utopian life would be disgruntled (and it wasn't definitive, it was just a 'good chance').
I did state that they will attempt to tell what you are looking for and doing is wrong ... And you go as far as trying to deny a person can live their Utopian life by simply stating that they only "think" they are.

The hate is borne when the person who is not living their desired life ... Understands they lack the actual leverage to achieve their desires of their own accord.
We live in a society that always blames someone else for our individual failures ... And creates boogeymen and scoundrels in attempts to excuse our inadequacies.

Whatever the Christians, Muslims or the Brookewood Tabernacle of God decide to do as a group ... Is not the example of someone seeking their fulfillment through their own accord. That's the key ... It isn't about what you can get other people to do ... It's about what you can do yourself, and by your means.

And there isn't a reason for you to draw connections I didn't make directly.

If you wrote understandably and to the issues at hand, I would not have to draw any conclusions.

You are writing for yourself and your ego, it seems, not others.

That is why we are not on the same page.

Regards
DL

If you wrote understandably and to the issues at hand, I would not have to draw any conclusions.

Regards
DL

It is the matter at hand if you intend to suggest the rich are required to humor your demands.
It doesn't have anything to do with my ego ... I haven't claimed anything other than people are more productive at achieving their goals than government.

Ego is something you have to throw in there to make you feel better about yourself ... :thup:
The fact you include 'not others' is a sign of your attempts to establish a norm ... To support your position.

We are not on the same page ...
Because you haven't figured out no one owes you anything as a simple circumstance of your existence ... No matter how you would like to justify it.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

It is the matter at hand if you intend to suggest the rich are required to humor your demands.
It doesn't have anything to do with my ego ... I haven't claimed anything other than people are more productive at achieving their goals than government.

Ego is something you have to throw in there to make you feel better about yourself ... :thup:
The fact you include 'not others' is a sign of your attempts to establish a norm ... To support your position.

We are not on the same page ...
Because you haven't figured out no one owes you anything as a simple circumstance of your existence ... No matter how you would like to justify it.

Thanks for going personal and showing the size of your mind.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording.

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards

DL

Left Wingers think that they are being oppressed by rich people.
But, if they were rich would they hate themselves?
Do left wingers throw away their money because they don't want to be rich?
Everyone wants to be rich.
This just shows us once again that the Left Wingers are batcrapcrazy.

Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording.

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards

DL

Left Wingers think that they are being oppressed by rich people.
But, if they were rich would they hate themselves?
Do left wingers throw away their money because they don't want to be rich?
Everyone wants to be rich.
This just shows us once again that the Left Wingers are batcrapcrazy.

Thanks for showing your small minded partisan thinking. Perhaps this will help you look at the bigger picture. Then again, if you are right wing, this will go right over your head.

20 years of data reveals that Congress doesn't care what you think.

Right of left, we are all getting shafted by the rich.

Regards
DL

Thanks for going personal and showing the size of your mind.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

You are the one who brought up ego and all that garbage ... Let me know when you can join the discussion we were having regarding the ideas ... :thup:

Forum List

Back