Are social workers and psychologists to blame for the breakdown of discipline in school and society?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
A friend of mine who is a teacher told me that he is often frustrated with the disruptive behavior of students and school officials interfering with his ability to control the classroom. He says that some of the students have an attitude of "I know that what I am doing is pissing you off right now, except I'm going to keep right on doing it and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it." He said it disrupts the entire class.

This got me to thinking that maybe the problem is that a bunch of liberal social workers may be wreaking havoc on society again. What do they do with insane people? They try to treat them instead of locking them away in a psych ward. What do they with students disrupting classrooms? They try to mainstream them instead of beating them into compliance or expelling them. Insane people can not be beaten into compliance, so they must be locked away from society. Unreasonable sociopaths who can not be beaten into compliance must be locked away from society.

Even the most hateful of psychopaths who can control their emotions and be reasonable and follow the rules even when they are internally seething with rage and want to commit violence are far more valuable to society than idiotic, spastic sociopaths with no impulse control who can not be reasoned with because their spirit of defiance has not been broken.

School officials are tying teacher's hands behind their backs. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Boys in particular are being hurt because they often need the physical discipline more than the girls do.

Another issue is that some of the more treatment-resistant criminals could have a constructive outlet for their violent tendencies if we created openings for them in the military. It used to be more common for society's rejects to sometimes wind up in the military as a last chance. We are missing out on a resource here.

A friend of mine who is a teacher told me that he is often frustrated with the disruptive behavior of students and school officials interfering with his ability to control the classroom. He says that some of the students have an attitude of "I know that what I am doing is pissing you off right now, except I'm going to keep right on doing it and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it." He said it disrupts the entire class.

This got me to thinking that maybe the problem is that a bunch of liberal social workers may be wreaking havoc on society again. What do they do with insane people? They try to treat them instead of locking them away in a psych ward. What do they with students disrupting classrooms? They try to mainstream them instead of beating them into compliance or expelling them. Insane people can not be beaten into compliance, so they must be locked away from society. Unreasonable sociopaths who can not be beaten into compliance must be locked away from society.

Even the most hateful of psychopaths who can control their emotions and be reasonable and follow the rules even when they are internally seething with rage and want to commit violence are far more valuable to society than idiotic, spastic sociopaths with no impulse control who can not be reasoned with because their spirit of defiance has not been broken.

School officials are tying teacher's hands behind their backs. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Boys in particular are being hurt because they often need the physical discipline more than the girls do.

Another issue is that some of the more treatment-resistant criminals could have a constructive outlet for their violent tendencies if we created openings for them in the military. It used to be more common for society's rejects to sometimes wind up in the military as a last chance. We are missing out on a resource here.
Seriously? You missed that whole deinstitutionalization thingy?

Yes..anyone involved with psychiatry, psychology...and all the ideologues engaged in academia.

Forum List

Back