Hoping for a Recession

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Yeah......it has been said but not by me. So let's take a look at the talking head that said it.

Here.......have a look see............

Liberals WANT America to fail. THAT is the very reason Shit Stain was their god.
Their Hate knows no bounds................I saw the idiot video wanting a Recession to get rid of Trump.....figured I might as well pass that on.

Why anyone would even think a recession is gonna happen, let alone hope for one is beyond me...

especially when we just put billions in to the hands of businesses with the corporate tax cuts and the wealthiest, is beyond me? The bubble has to be built before it busts....we are in the bubble building phase! :D

it'll crash and go in to recession right before the R's are out of office and it is once again, handed over to a Democratic President, to clean up the mess. :)

Good thing Mr Trump is not half black like Obama or there would be hell to pay for the way they are treating our current POTUS

-Geaux

Why anyone would even think a recession is gonna happen, let alone hope for one is beyond me...

especially when we just put billions in to the hands of businesses with the corporate tax cuts and the wealthiest, is beyond me? The bubble has to be built before it busts....we are in the bubble building phase! :D

it'll crash and go in to recession right before the R's are out of office and it is once again, handed over to a Democratic President, to clean up the mess. :)
Whatever.................are you wishing for one like Bill is now............................

Shows the extent of his TDS.

Yeah......it has been said but not by me. So let's take a look at the talking head that said it.

Yeah, your worth 10 million a month, so bring it on...... We need a good recession

-Geaux

Actually he's worth 100 million.........gets 10 million from the Clinton News Network............

And people actually take this idiot seriously..........brain damage

upload_2018-6-13_17-51-42.jpeg

Republicans are in office, no one need wish for a recession that is just one of the traits of being Republican. You don't have a clue how economics works other than you love to spend taxpayer money.

Good thing Mr Trump is not half black like Obama or there would be hell to pay for the way they are treating our current POTUS

-Geaux
Geaux, he brings it on himself....no other president tweeted by the hour with all kinds of ridiculous stuff....

what you fail to see, is President Trump, is directing his own reality show....he's going for "ratings" and good ratings does not always mean only good things are covered...that's boring in the rating world....

he causes the chaos, through his tweets and through the people he puts out there like Rudy, every single day of the week....

the crazier he and his team of spokes people speak, the higher the ratings, the higher the audience....

He could go about and be Presidential and come out and give a press conference once every few months and be working behind the scenes....f that is what he wanted out of his presidency....

But it is NOT what he wants, he likes the attention and playing the victim, even though he is the one that created the victim hood, himself...and he likes playing the hero, in the most ostentatious of ways....

don't feel sorry for him, he is getting and directing, exactly what he wants.... and DIVISION is a way of keeping things exciting in trump world....

View attachment 198408

Republicans are in office, no one need wish for a recession that is just one of the traits of being Republican. You don't have a clue how economics works other than you love to spend taxpayer money.

Nice try..........but your butthurt was LEGENDARY in the homeless of California............Epic ....................

Just pointing out one of your Hero's and what they said..................do you agree.......we need a recession...........or perhaps if we are in California we might need a tent.

-Geaux
Geaux, he brings it on himself....no other president tweeted by the hour with all kinds of ridiculous stuff....

what you fail to see, is President Trump, is directing his own reality show....he's going for "ratings" and good ratings does not always mean only good things are covered...that's boring in the rating world....

he causes the chaos, through his tweets and through the people he puts out there like Rudy, every single day of the week....

the crazier he and his team of spokes people speak, the higher the ratings, the higher the audience....

He could go about and be Presidential and come out and give a press conference once every few months and be working behind the scenes....f that is what he wanted out of his presidency....

But it is NOT what he wants, he likes the attention and playing the victim, even though he is the one that created the victim hood, himself...and he likes playing the hero, in the most ostentatious of ways....

don't feel sorry for him, he is getting and directing, exactly what he wants.... and DIVISION is a way of keeping things exciting in trump world....
I disagree. I don't think he trying to divide anyone. I will refrain from identifying previous leaders who were clear and decisive 'dividers'... wow, that sounded weird.... anyway, Mr Trump is building a legacy that if it keeps on its current pace, will equal or exceed Ronald Regan

-Geaux

Whatever.................are you wishing for one like Bill is now............................

No, and don't know of any democrat that know who is wishing for one.... makes no sense to wish for something that would be bad for oneself!

No, and don't know of any democrat that know who is wishing for one.... makes no sense to wish for something that would be bad for oneself!
Tell that to Bill....

:abgg2q.jpg:

-Geaux

I disagree. I don't think he trying to divide anyone. I will refrain from identifying previous leaders who were clear and decisive 'dividers'... wow, that sounded weird.... anyway, Mr Trump is building a legacy that if it keeps on its current pace, will equal or exceed Ronald Regan

-Geaux
Geaux, he began his presidency, telling me, a Democrat, how much he hates me..... he bitches and moans daily and tells me, how much he hates me.... there is not a second that goes by where he has a chance to bash me, he does so....

any divisive cause, he jumps on to, where he CAN DIVIDE the country...he campaigns daily, and never took on being president, to all the people of the United States, nor has he even tried to make me feel like I have a country.... he is the most divisive man I have ever come across in my lifetime.

Tell that to Bill....

Bill Meyer? He's a Libertarian, and not a Democrat.

Tell that to Bill....

Bill Meyer? He's a Libertarian, and not a Democrat.
Could have fooled me................I highly doubt that is his true leaning................

-Geaux

-Geaux
Geaux, he began his presidency, telling me, a Democrat, how much he hates me..... he bitches and moans daily and tells me, how much he hates me.... there is not a second that goes by where he has a chance to bash me, he does so....

any divisive cause, he jumps on to, where he CAN DIVIDE the country...he campaigns daily, and never took on being president, to all the people of the United States, nor has he even tried to make me feel like I have a country.... he is the most divisive man I have ever come across in my lifetime.
I felt the same way under Obama. Clinging to guns and religion comments, the crusades......

This is just a cycle, if ya'll want change you need to muster a response this November. Mr Trump is 180 degrees opposite Obama, and that is what is hard for many to digest.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back