Are Republicans "complicit" as Jeff Flake states?

Are Republicans complicit for not confronting Trump on his behavior & lies?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
They are elected to represent their constituents. Nothing more. Now that being said, the real reason Flake is running back to Arizona with his tail between his legs is because Team Bannon is taking out this piece of garbage and ending his so called career.

Good riddance.
What didn’t you like about Flake. He was pretty conservative, no?
Flake is one of the reasons Trump was elected. He's for open borders.
Bob Corker, John McCain, and a few other Republicans are siding with the Democrats. Most likely he and others have taken bribes and are trying to help Hillary and Obama conduct a coup to throw Trump out of office. Notice how these assholes all wait till an important piece of legislation is close to be voted on and start insulting Trump in front of cameras. The corrupt media eats it up and never asks them once why they all of the sudden feel like cussing out our president.
Flake should have been silenced by the acting Senate president on the floor, because the type of slander that asshole was spreading was against Senate rules. You can talk about differences of opinion on policy on the floor, but you cannot personally slander the president or another member of congress. There is a conspiracy to get rid of Trump by members of the swamp, better known as the Washington Establishment. The American people can see it and that is why Bob Corker and Jeff Flake have no chance of being elected dog-catcher in the home states, as reflected in the polls. This is why they've decided to retire.
Ahh the ol shadow government conspiracy... nice one. Or maybe he just doesn’t like working with so many phony assholes or maybe he does t like king asshole representing his party.
Well, it's not up to him, isn't it?
I'm sure there are plenty of other assholes across the isle for him to cuss out. It's pretty damned obvious why he's doing it to the president right now. He's trying to cause a bunch of shit and derail the process. And yes, if Uranium One proves anything, there is a massive shadow government at work trying to fuck over America.
Do you realize how paranoid you sound? Try thinking through things with realistic reasoning
Actually I'm making sense. When it comes to the Clintons, all bets are off. It's clear Hillary is willing to do anything and she feels she can get away with murder, literally.
I think YOU need to wake the fuck up.

I'm looking at this ridiculous poll in the op ed. These men and women elected to the Congress and the Senate have a fucking job to do. Represent your district. They are not elected to be judge and jury on the Executive Branch. No matter who is the President.

I'm looking at this ridiculous poll in the op ed. These men and women elected to the Congress and the Senate have a fucking job to do. Represent your district. They are not elected to be judge and jury on the Executive Branch. No matter who is the President.
Ever hear of the Balance of Power... Check and Balances... The Legislative branch has every right to question and critique the Executive. It is part of their duty.

What didn’t you like about Flake. He was pretty conservative, no?
Bob Corker, John McCain, and a few other Republicans are siding with the Democrats. Most likely he and others have taken bribes and are trying to help Hillary and Obama conduct a coup to throw Trump out of office. Notice how these assholes all wait till an important piece of legislation is close to be voted on and start insulting Trump in front of cameras. The corrupt media eats it up and never asks them once why they all of the sudden feel like cussing out our president.
Flake should have been silenced by the acting Senate president on the floor, because the type of slander that asshole was spreading was against Senate rules. You can talk about differences of opinion on policy on the floor, but you cannot personally slander the president or another member of congress. There is a conspiracy to get rid of Trump by members of the swamp, better known as the Washington Establishment. The American people can see it and that is why Bob Corker and Jeff Flake have no chance of being elected dog-catcher in the home states, as reflected in the polls. This is why they've decided to retire.
Ahh the ol shadow government conspiracy... nice one. Or maybe he just doesn’t like working with so many phony assholes or maybe he does t like king asshole representing his party.
I'm sure there are plenty of other assholes across the isle for him to cuss out. It's pretty damned obvious why he's doing it to the president right now. He's trying to cause a bunch of shit and derail the process. And yes, if Uranium One proves anything, there is a massive shadow government at work trying to fuck over America.
Do you realize how paranoid you sound? Try thinking through things with realistic reasoning
Actually I'm making sense. When it comes to the Clintons, all bets are off. It's clear Hillary is willing to do anything and she feels she can get away with murder, literally.
Yeah, i'll work on that. You carry on with the conspiracy theories and see how far it gets you.

Exactly. It's none of their damn business who the country decides to vote for.
We all know who has our interests in mind.
And it's not the interests of members of congress.
We don't need representatives that only think about enriching themselves and filling up their bank accounts.
If you want to know who is corrupt, just list every politician who wasn't a millionaire before being elected but became one while in office.
Hillary and Obama included.

Yeah, i'll work on that. You carry on with the conspiracy theories and see how far it gets you.
Yeah and you can go put your thumb up your butt.

Including yourself. I wasn't talking about USMB.I don't know what you're talking about.
`
Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, that's a given. As I have no use for the "for profit", "party before country" duopoly I call the republicrats, I guess that would make me partisan to uncorrupt government.

Leftards here are closet commies that don't have the intestinal fortitude to admit as much because they are outnumbered and it's not politically expedient to admit as much. That is why they want to do away with the second amendment because they know that the continual pushing of their commie agenda will get their asses blown away to kingdom come.

Including yourself. I wasn't talking about USMB.I don't know what you're talking about.
`
Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, that's a given. As I have no use for the "for profit", "party before country" duopoly I call the republicrats, I guess that would make me partisan to uncorrupt government.

Until you understand the monetary system and the ones that control it? You will remain as one of the sheeple.....FACT.

Swamp draining this month could get damn interesting as calls for lock her up grow louder!
At some point the DNC will start yelling shut her up as everything she has accused others of now are showed to have direct ties to her!

Ever hear of the Balance of Power... Check and Balances... The Legislative branch has every right to question and critique the Executive. It is part of their duty.

All fine and dandy. But that's not the number one priority of any member of the House or the Senate. Several really nailed it today. Flake lost his base.

"The Resurgent’s Erick Erickson wrote that Flake’s decision has less to do with Trumpism than his skills as a politician and his softening on conservative issues:

I have covered this before, but Washington Conventional Wisdom would prefer you think this is about Jeff Flake vs. Donald Trump.

The reality is that Flake could have stood up authentically to Donald Trump and been supported by his voters if Flake wasn’t such a bullsh…crap politician who essentially lied his way into the Senate.

The Club For Growth’s scorecard is the one Jeff Flake used to recruit donors and national support. Going all the way back to 2005, Flake had a consistently conservative record on fiscal issues. He was one of the very few congressmen supported by the Club with a lifetime 100% score. He literally was the candidate people pointed to as the model Club For Growth candidate.

But once in the Senate he gave all the fiscal conservatives the middle finger.
In 2013, the Club For Growth’s model candidate had an 84% score on their score card, below Mitch McConnell."

and

Shapiro kills it in tweets

On Twitter, the Daily Wire’s Ben Shapiro agreed:

Flake blaming his fall on Trump and the supposed inability of the base to support good people is disingenuous and cynical. (/1)

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) October 24, 2017
Flake was deeply unpopular for years and was going to lose. Not because of Trump. Because he broke faith with his base. (2/)

Blaming Trump and Trump voters is a way of playing hero while quitting because he was going to lose. (3/)

The media will eat it up because anyone who badmouths Trump (and I agree with many Flake critiques) becomes a tragic hero. (4/)

Today in Conservative Media: Flake Flakes Out

All fine and dandy. But that's not the number one priority of any member of the House or the Senate. Several really nailed it today. Flake lost his base.

"The Resurgent’s Erick Erickson wrote that Flake’s decision has less to do with Trumpism than his skills as a politician and his softening on conservative issues:

I have covered this before, but Washington Conventional Wisdom would prefer you think this is about Jeff Flake vs. Donald Trump.

The reality is that Flake could have stood up authentically to Donald Trump and been supported by his voters if Flake wasn’t such a bullsh…crap politician who essentially lied his way into the Senate.

The Club For Growth’s scorecard is the one Jeff Flake used to recruit donors and national support. Going all the way back to 2005, Flake had a consistently conservative record on fiscal issues. He was one of the very few congressmen supported by the Club with a lifetime 100% score. He literally was the candidate people pointed to as the model Club For Growth candidate.

But once in the Senate he gave all the fiscal conservatives the middle finger.
In 2013, the Club For Growth’s model candidate had an 84% score on their score card, below Mitch McConnell."

and

Shapiro kills it in tweets

On Twitter, the Daily Wire’s Ben Shapiro agreed:

Flake blaming his fall on Trump and the supposed inability of the base to support good people is disingenuous and cynical. (/1)

Flake was deeply unpopular for years and was going to lose. Not because of Trump. Because he broke faith with his base. (2/)

Blaming Trump and Trump voters is a way of playing hero while quitting because he was going to lose. (3/)

The media will eat it up because anyone who badmouths Trump (and I agree with many Flake critiques) becomes a tragic hero. (4/)

Today in Conservative Media: Flake Flakes Out
Jeff Flakes approval rating in his OWN district here is 18%. Kellie Ward who is running for his seat had twice that the day she announced! She's a Trump supporter in one of the most PRO Trump States there is. If Democratsthought we were a RED state before Trump? Look out!

`
All you're doing is repeating Democrat talking-points that they've been using since at least when Jimmy Carter was president.
It rings as hollow now as it did then.

They are elected to represent their constituents. Nothing more. Now that being said, the real reason Flake is running back to Arizona with his tail between his legs is because Team Bannon is taking out this piece of garbage and ending his so called career.

Good riddance.
Yeah team Bannon is what this country needs. Fuck sakes the republican party has jumped the shark.

Forum List

Back