Are Republicans Christians?

How can one claim to be christian and boldly disobey God?

1 John 3:17 But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help him--how can God's love be within him ?

Republicans take a MORAL stand against helping the POOR

So are you saying that the democrats are muslims?

I John is clearly expressing a love of God that prompts people to give to those in need. Perhaps it is because the United States is the most Christian/Jewish nation in the world that it is also the most generous nation in the world and volunarily pours out benevolence whether it is for a burned out family on the next block or an earthquake in Haiti or famine in Africa. In support of our churches and local charities, also, Americans are the most generous and selfless of people.

But I John says that Bill, if he has plenty and sees that Sam is in need, will respond to God's urging to help Sam.

There is nowhere in I John that says Bill, if he has plenty, and sees that Sam is in need, can force Robert to help Sam so that Bill can feel righteous.

Nope. In fact Jesus was pretty consistent in praising people who practiced benevolence personally. I can't find any instances in which he suggested that it be funneled through the government.

One of our more thoughtful members notes that there is nothing in the Bible that prevents tax dollars from being used for benevolence. And that is true.

But there is plenty in the Bible suggesting that benevolence is a personal responsibility whether done one on one as in the case of the Good Samaritan or through the Church as we find in Acts, the Epistles, and elsewhere in the New Testament.

My argument for the Federal government to not be in the business of dispensing charity is because it is a kind of theft, it is poor stewardship, in many if not most case it produces dubious results, and it is corrupting to both those dispensing the charity and those receiving it.

And the Bible has much to say about the evils of corrupt government.

I could argue that the Bible is not silent on the subject of using government, or any, funds to support those who will not work, but that would be petty of me. I will simply point out that tithing is something that would come out of a persons own money, and not tax dollars.

The tithe was also voluntary. It was expected of those who were obedient to God's law, but there was no penalty imposed for not paying it. And it was not paid to the government but to the priesthood who did not own property of their own. The tithe was to support the priesthood who in turn distributed to the widows, orphans, and hungry strangers,etc.

By the time King David was on the throne, the government had three primary functions: The king was charged to protect the national territory. He was to preserve the peace within the boundaries of the national territory. And, except for the priesthood, he was to be sure that each family in the nation had property to buy for a home and means of livelihood.

There was more than one tithe imposed on obedient Jews. Part of their obligation was to feed those who were hungry.

I could argue that the Bible is not silent on the subject of using government, or any, funds to support those who will not work, but that would be petty of me. I will simply point out that tithing is something that would come out of a persons own money, and not tax dollars.

The tithe was also voluntary. It was expected of those who were obedient to God's law, but there was no penalty imposed for not paying it. And it was not paid to the government but to the priesthood who did not own property of their own. The tithe was to support the priesthood who in turn distributed to the widows, orphans, and hungry strangers,etc.

By the time King David was on the throne, the government had three primary functions: The king was charged to protect the national territory. He was to preserve the peace within the boundaries of the national territory. And, except for the priesthood, he was to be sure that each family in the nation had property to buy for a home and means of livelihood.

There was more than one tithe imposed on obedient Jews. Part of their obligation was to feed those who were hungry.

Where do you see a command for a second tithe? The first tithe is the Lord's yes and is paid to the priest in the O.T. with further instructions for the priest. The second 'tithe' as I have understood it is for producer himself to be set aside for the use/pleasure of the family.

You are correct that throughout the O.T., the Jews were encouraged to be benevolent to widow, orphans, strangers, the poor. But in every single case, the Jew himself was to be benevolent to those in need. There is no case in which that responsibility could be delegated to the government or anybody else.

"Do not take advantage of a widow or an orphan." Exodus 22:22

"Do not deny justice to your poor people in their lawsuits." Exodus 23:6

"During the seventh year, let the land lie unplowed and unused. Then the poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what they leave. Do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove." Exodus 23:11

"Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 19:10

"Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly." Leviticus 19:15

"When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 23:22

"If one of your countrymen becomes poor and sells some of his property, his nearest relative is to come and redeem what his countryman has sold. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave." Leviticus 25:25, 35, 39

"If an alien or a temporary resident among you becomes rich and one of your countrymen becomes poor and sells himself to the alien living among you or to a member of the alien's clan, he retains the right of redemption." Leviticus 25:47-48

"He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing." Deuteronomy 10:18

"At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year's produce and store it in your towns, so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied." Deuteronomy 14:28-29

"However, there should be no poor among you, for in the land the LORD your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you." Deuteronomy 15:4

"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother." Deuteronomy 15:7

"There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land." Deuteronomy 15:11

"When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the alien, the fatherless and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands. When you beat the olives from your trees, do not go over the branches a second time. Leave what remains for the alien, the fatherless and the widow. When you harvest the grapes in your vineyard, do not go over the vines again. Leave what remains for the alien, the fatherless and the widow." Deuteronomy 24:19-21

"as the time when the Jews got relief from their enemies, and as the month when their sorrow was turned into joy and their mourning into a day of celebration. He wrote them to observe the days as days of feasting and joy and giving presents of food to one another and gifts to the poor." Esther 9:22

"because I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist him." Job 29:12

"Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor?" Job 30:25

"If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary." Job 31:16

"You evildoers frustrate the plans of the poor, but the LORD is their refuge." Psalm 14:6

"A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling." Psalm 68:5

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." Psalm 82:3-4

"He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be lifted high in honor." Psalm 112:9

"The LORD watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked." Psalm 146:9

"I know that the LORD secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy." Proverbs 13:23

"He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy." Proverbs 14:21

"He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God." Proverbs 14:31

"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done." Proverbs 19:17

"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13

"A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

"He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses." Proverbs 28:27

"The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern." Proverbs 29:7

"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy." Proverbs 31:20

"The LORD enters into judgment against the elders and leaders of his people: It is you who have ruined my vineyard; the plunder from the poor is in your houses. What do you mean by crushing my people and grinding the faces of the poor?' declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty." Isaiah 3:14-15

"to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless." Isaiah 10:2

"You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall." Isaiah 25:4

"The scoundrel's methods are wicked, he makes up evil schemes to destroy the poor with lies, even when the plea of the needy is just." Isaiah 32:7

"Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter-- when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?" Isaiah 58:6-7

"If you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday." Isaiah 58:10

"'He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" declares the LORD." Jeremiah 22:16

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

"He does not oppress anyone, but returns what he took in pledge for a loan. He does not commit robbery but gives his food to the hungry and provides clothing for the naked." Ezekiel 18:7

If a person planted a field of grain, there was a thing called the "omer" which was a place on the person's land where those who didn't have anything could go and harvest and eat while sitting on the land.

You could not take extra away from the field however.

Where do you see a command for a second tithe? The first tithe is the Lord's yes and is paid to the priest in the O.T. with further instructions for the priest. The second 'tithe' as I have understood it is for producer himself to be set aside for the use/pleasure of the family.

You are correct that throughout the O.T., the Jews were encouraged to be benevolent to widow, orphans, strangers, the poor. But in every single case, the Jew himself was to be benevolent to those in need. There is no case in which that responsibility could be delegated to the government or anybody else.

"During the seventh year, let the land lie unplowed and unused. Then the poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what they leave. Do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove." Exodus 23:11

"Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 19:10

"Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly." Leviticus 19:15

"When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 23:22

"If one of your countrymen becomes poor and sells some of his property, his nearest relative is to come and redeem what his countryman has sold. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave." Leviticus 25:25, 35, 39

"If an alien or a temporary resident among you becomes rich and one of your countrymen becomes poor and sells himself to the alien living among you or to a member of the alien's clan, he retains the right of redemption." Leviticus 25:47-48

"He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing." Deuteronomy 10:18

"At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year's produce and store it in your towns, so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied." Deuteronomy 14:28-29

"However, there should be no poor among you, for in the land the LORD your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you." Deuteronomy 15:4

"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother." Deuteronomy 15:7

"There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land." Deuteronomy 15:11

"When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the alien, the fatherless and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands. When you beat the olives from your trees, do not go over the branches a second time. Leave what remains for the alien, the fatherless and the widow. When you harvest the grapes in your vineyard, do not go over the vines again. Leave what remains for the alien, the fatherless and the widow." Deuteronomy 24:19-21

"as the time when the Jews got relief from their enemies, and as the month when their sorrow was turned into joy and their mourning into a day of celebration. He wrote them to observe the days as days of feasting and joy and giving presents of food to one another and gifts to the poor." Esther 9:22

"because I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist him." Job 29:12

"Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor?" Job 30:25

"If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary." Job 31:16

"You evildoers frustrate the plans of the poor, but the LORD is their refuge." Psalm 14:6

"A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling." Psalm 68:5

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." Psalm 82:3-4

"He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be lifted high in honor." Psalm 112:9

"The LORD watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked." Psalm 146:9

"I know that the LORD secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy." Proverbs 13:23

"He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy." Proverbs 14:21

"He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God." Proverbs 14:31

"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done." Proverbs 19:17

"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13

"A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

"He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses." Proverbs 28:27

"The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern." Proverbs 29:7

"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy." Proverbs 31:20

"The LORD enters into judgment against the elders and leaders of his people: It is you who have ruined my vineyard; the plunder from the poor is in your houses. What do you mean by crushing my people and grinding the faces of the poor?' declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty." Isaiah 3:14-15

"to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless." Isaiah 10:2

"You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall." Isaiah 25:4

"The scoundrel's methods are wicked, he makes up evil schemes to destroy the poor with lies, even when the plea of the needy is just." Isaiah 32:7

"Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter-- when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?" Isaiah 58:6-7

"If you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday." Isaiah 58:10

"'He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" declares the LORD." Jeremiah 22:16

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

"He does not oppress anyone, but returns what he took in pledge for a loan. He does not commit robbery but gives his food to the hungry and provides clothing for the naked." Ezekiel 18:7

Charity is important in judaism. That said it was never government imposed.

That is the big difference between conservatives and liberals.

According to the bible, Jesus was a community organizer, helped the poor, healed the sick..and for sure was no fan of the rich. The "Jesus" that conservatives serve, is not the kind, caring, and compassionate man we read about in the bible..

Jesus also spoke out against the government and the ruling class of the day. They killed him for it.

When did he ever suggest that Caesar or the Temple Elders be in charge of helping the poor?

No, jesus was killed by the romans.

Jesus was rejected by the jews because he tried to lead them astray from their G-D, the one of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

Christians do a good job with alms in charity. They've got that one down.

Last edited:
How can one claim to be christian and boldly disobey God?

1 John 3:17 But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help him--how can God's love be within him ?

Republicans take a MORAL stand against helping the POOR

What you wrote above is a LIE and just more of this nonstop effort by liberal non-Christians of pretending they know how to practice Christianity better than any Christian can. Even while they reject it.

Christians are urged to PERSONALLY help others of their own free will. That means it must be something I GIVE of myself. Not something that is TAKEN from me by government. Government cannot do good works on my behalf as if that would be an acceptable replacement in the eyes of God. I get no extra brownie points if government confiscates my money and redistributes it the way some power elite wants instead of freely choosing it to the spend the way I think is best spent and can do the most good. People like you are ARROGANT enough to insist that however liberals want to spend my money is automatically "good" and that forcibly redistributing my money is automatically and instantly "good" and would be considered good in the eyes of God. As if that is the end of the debate right there -whatever LIBERALS call "good" counts as "good" and anyone who objects, why they just are being a hypocritical bad Christian! GET REAL.

YOU don't get to decide what is a good work FOR ME and neither can government. NOT EVER. I must do that myself, I can only do it for myself - and frankly I consider many of the ways liberals have decided to spend MY money in government to be BAD, poorly spent, a poor use of my money and even an evil use of my money at times and totally counter to my Christian beliefs. And it has only left me with less ability to do the good works I want to do and spend my money on the charitable causes I think produce the best results. Taking more FROM me means I have less to GIVE and only what I choose to GIVE counts with God, not what some liberal power elite wants to CONFISCATE from me. Just because someone else thinks how government spent that money is a good thing doesn't EVER obligate me to agree with that and it cannot EVER replace my own good judgment when I know all too often the way liberals would spend my money are in ways I consider bad and immoral. There is nothing "Christian" about allowing that to happen! No amount of twisting and spinning can alter that fact and the reason you liberals get nowhere with this argument with most Christians is you miss the mark entirely about the religion -even as you insist you know it better than Christians themselves about what is and is not being a "good" Christian.

So why would I as a Christian, who knows I am responsible at all times for my own salvation and what I freely choose to believe, do and not do -ever believe that allowing government to confiscate more of my money and leave me less to do the good works I CHOOSE TO DO is preferable in the eyes of God or a better way to practice my religion or somehow makes me a better Christian? Government cannot do good works on my behalf in the eyes of God. Period.

No one is a "better" Christian by favoring a government system that forcibly takes what one person has toiled to earn and a power elite spends it as THEY wish instead -and pretend that is "good". THAT isn't a good work -it is government theft. Christianity is NOT a pro Robin Hood religion that advocates stealing from those who earned it in order to give it to someone who didn't. Only what you voluntarily choose to GIVE of YOURSELF counts with God. Not what has been forcibly taken from you so others can spend it as THEY see fit instead and NEVER what has been taken forcibly from others to spend as you wish. There is nothing "Christian" about that and those who want Christians to pretend those in government know how to better spend their money for "good" than they do are again -LIARS. They have removed MY choice from the equation, they have left me with less money to spend on that which I consider a better use of my money for good -so what they choose to do with it doesn't change the fact it cannot ever be counted as a "good work". Government can't do good works FOR me in the eyes of God. As a CHRISTIAN, I am only going to be held accountable for what I personally and freely choose to believe, do and give of myself. Not what system of government I happen to live under and not what has been confiscated from me by government and what the power elite in government has chosen to waste my money on after they confiscate it from me will NEVER be considered my "good work" in the eyes of God.

This is the newest tactic by the radical left atheists -the same people who insist this is not a Christian nation and was never founded on Christian principles. They will catch some Christians this way, but won't catch those who actually take to heart Jesus' real message. Which was NEVER about impoverishing oneself in order to enrich government coffers so a power elite can spend your money as THEY see fit and then try to deceive us all by insisting however they choose to waste your money is both "good" and pleasing to the God they deny even exists.

Last edited:
Not all Christians are Republicans or Conservatives. Some are Democrats and Liberals.

I think the two religion and poltics should be separate.

Deut. 14:29

Christians are given the example of the first church in Acts. In there they are taught that Christians should have all in common. That means that everything they have actually belongs to God, and when there is a grnuine need Christians should make an effort to take care of that need.

We are also told that a man who doesn't work and talke care of his family is worthless.

We know that what belongs to caesar we should not take away from him. However, when the government is corrupt, and the people are the ones who are supposed to be relresented by the government, but the government is not representing, the money does not belong to them. They need to be voted our of office.

We atr told that everything belongs to God, and when we live with that in mind we will give abundantly.

The government cannot rip us off when it is the people who are suoopsed to be represented. In America, the people are being ripped off.

Republicans are actually "caffeteria" Christians in that they pick and chose what parts of the Bible (New Testament not the Jew Old Testament) that they will follow on a given day. Sad but true. I pray for them.

Fr. Yukon

Last edited:
According to the bible, Jesus was a community organizer, helped the poor, healed the sick..and for sure was no fan of the rich. The "Jesus" that conservatives serve, is not the kind, caring, and compassionate man we read about in the bible..

Jesus also spoke out against the government and the ruling class of the day. They killed him for it.

When did he ever suggest that Caesar or the Temple Elders be in charge of helping the poor?

Jesus was rejected by the jews because he tried to lead them astray from their G-D, the one of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeshua was NOT trying to lead the Jews astray from God. He was telling the Pharisees that the way they were using the religion was wrong and they were told to clean it up.

They didn't want to, so they sold Him out to the Romans, who in turn crucified Him.

It took both the Jewish nation as well as the Roman nation to take Him out.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeshua was NOT trying to lead the Jews astray from God. He was telling the Pharisees that the way they were using the religion was wrong and they were told to clean it up.

They didn't want to, so they sold Him out to the Romans, who in turn crucified Him.

It took both the Jewish nation as well as the Roman nation to take Him out.

Good analysis.

Under Roman Law, the Jews in and around Jerusalem were allowed some privileges that others were not, mostly because the Jews refused to pay the required homage to Roman gods, and thosse in power preferred to have civil order more than they wabted to push the issue. But the Jews were not allowed to carry out capital punishment and were required to petition the Roman governor to do that for them when they felt it necessary. And because, in their view, Jesus was preaching heresy that required death, so they took him to Pilate.

The Romans could have cared less what Jesus was preaching. It was nothing to them. And when the Jews petitioned Pilate to deal with Jesus, Pilate had no interest in that either and found no fault in Jesus. But again, to keep the handful of angry Jews appeased, he gave them the chance to free Jesus or a real crook, Barabas. They picked Barabas and the Romans crucified Jesus.

So you can see that it was the Jews who tried and sentenced him. It was the Romans who carried out the sentence.

It is also important to know that the Jewish zealots and many others of the Jews, most especially those who were devout followers of Jesus, had no part in that and some tried to save him. For that reason, any Christians who view Jews as 'Christ killers' are very much in error as Jesus, himself, was a Jew as were his 12 disciples and most all other followers.

Last edited:
Christians are given the example of the first church in Acts. In there they are taught that Christians should have all in common. That means that everything they have actually belongs to God, and when there is a grnuine need Christians should make an effort to take care of that need.

We are also told that a man who doesn't work and talke care of his family is worthless.

We know that what belongs to caesar we should not take away from him. However, when the government is corrupt, and the people are the ones who are supposed to be relresented by the government, but the government is not representing, the money does not belong to them. They need to be voted our of office.

We atr told that everything belongs to God, and when we live with that in mind we will give abundantly.

The government cannot rip us off when it is the people who are suoopsed to be represented. In America, the people are being ripped off.

Another person who likes to misinterpret the Bible, what is it with all of you?

My guess is that you are referring to the case of Ananias and Sapphira, who died after lying about giving all of the money they made for selling a possession to the church. Here is what Peter said to Ananias.

Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. (Acts 5:4 KJV)

Note that he was specifically told that the possession belonged to him, not the church, and that the money from the sale also belonged to him, not the church.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back