Are queer weddings a sin?

If God thought gay weddings were a sin, he would have made a commandment about it

Coveting neighbors goods = SIN
Gay Wedding = NO SIN

I believe sin is a childish, archaic idea originating in iron aged myths. I think you should put away the children's toys and grow up.
I really don't care if you call it sin or crime, of if you are religious or not. Your brand of "adulting" of America and your hatred of children will be stopped.

You will be compelled to cease and desist from offering such adult entertainment to those of your desire at others' expense.

That means you will be punished out your wrongful vices and behaviors, and corrected into a better way of life, to please your betters rather than every whore on the street who asks a gentleman's head.

I really don't care if you call it sin or crime, of if you are religious or not. Your brand of "adulting" of America and your hatred of children will be stopped.
False, ya little pussy. Gay marriage will be legal from now on. What are you gonna do about it?

Gay marriage will be legal from now on.
Forcible gay male rape and sodomy are quite illegal, and furthermore the authorities, with very good cause and justification, will impose a lawful death penalty on such behavior. No further court process is necessary.

Have you been informed of the President's "shelter in place" mandate due to the Coronavirus® situation?

Why is it so hard for some people to obey orders and stay in their own beds at night?

Martial law and curfews are coming, and this is why they are needed.

Gay marriage will be legal from now on.
Forcible gay male rape and sodomy are quite illegal, and furthermore the authorities, with very good cause and justification, will impose a lawful death penalty on such behavior. No further court process is necessary.

Have you been informed of the President's "shelter in place" mandate due to the Coronavirus® situation?

Why is it so hard for some people to obey orders and stay in their own beds at night?

Martial law and curfews are coming, and this is why they are needed.
Neato! But there is no such thing as "sin", and gay marriage will be legal from now on.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you or I or any one of us think about it. We are not the authors of truth. That's all I'm going say about that. Thank you and carry on.

Forum List

Back