Are presidential press conferences now gone forever? (Poll)

Has Joe Biden proven that US presidents no longer need to have formal press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
. . . and that would keep the press and the nation busy for the next week. . .

I saw a recent press conference with Karine Jean-Pierre.

All she did was lie her ass off. She make "Baghdad Bob" look like a truth teller.

Joe Biden does not have regular/formal press conferences, especially in "primetime".
View attachment 823195

So why should any future president hold formal news conferences and expose themselves to attack by a hostile "free press"?
Its safer to send out a "press secretary" to lie their asses off.
Biden’s handlers cannot risk him unscripted and unedited on national tv

But future presidents may not be as limited as he is

And it shows you where we are as a country.
Every Democrat alive knows Biden's cognitive ability is not just in decline, but seriously decline.
And - somehow that is okay. They even joke about it. But still have no problem with him being the leader of the country.
Mind blowing

All she did was lie her ass off. She make "Baghdad Bob" look like a truth teller.

Joe Biden does not have regular/formal press conferences, especially in "primetime".
View attachment 823195

So why should any future president hold formal news conferences and expose themselves to attack by a hostile "free press"?
I think it started when Trump kicked correspondents out for asking questions.

LOL!! Are you fucking kidding me? Can you imagine a "President Harris" doing a real press conference?
Not wanting Harris to be the democrat nominee isn't racist or misogynistic, its practical. Voters would never vote for that idiot.
Not according to Jemele Hill. That twat has set the bar that opposing Harris is the actions of a sick racist. I would hate to think Democrats are hypocritical shit sacks with two set of standards

I think it started when Trump kicked correspondents out for asking questions.
LIAR.
As president, Trump ALWAYS took questions, even when he was on his way to the helicopter.
Can show me a link otherwise, when he kicked out reporters?

Not according to Jemele Hill. That twat has set the bar that opposing Harris is the actions of a sick racist. I would hate to think Democrats are hypocritical shit sacks with two set of standards
The upside for Republicans is that if Harris is passed over, black women should stay home in protest. That would be good.

View attachment 823195

That's all the position has been in either party. A total waste of time.

When you have a president that is unable to have a conversation with Americans ... and is unable to answer questions unscripted and without pre-selecting media resources for pre-scripted questions from his handlers .. where is the value?

LIAR.
As president, Trump ALWAYS took questions, even when he was on his way to the helicopter.
Can show me a link otherwise, when he kicked out reporters?
I could, but I don’t have time to play games. You know it’s true. It’s just another MAGA trick, lie about everything.

View attachment 823195

Trump proved it....

from 2018

Forum List

Back