Are Melania's parents US citizens??

Please give me an article stating they are, since they live at Trump tower. I guess they like chain immigrants, Melania only became a US citizen in 2006.

Why? Do you care?
Didn't you hear that we all care about everyone's immigration status now? The right-wing nuts have made this a priority. Even if their daughter is the first "lady," and screws the whore in the White House, they have to go home sometime unless they are citizens.

By "right win nuts" you mean half the nation that voted for TRump?

Only nuts like you who are still in a Trump coma... Trump got out of the war for a stupid excuse ( his daddy's money) and now Melania's parents do not count as far as the immigrants? I love how you conveniently close your eyes to Trump.

Please give me an article stating they are, since they live at Trump tower. I guess they like chain immigrants, Melania only became a US citizen in 2006.

Why? Do you care?
Didn't you hear that we all care about everyone's immigration status now? The right-wing nuts have made this a priority. Even if their daughter is the first "lady," and screws the whore in the White House, they have to go home sometime unless they are citizens.

YES. Absolutely. Look what they have put on the national table. A pile of trash like themselves. There is no use in trying to defend them.

Your hate is not an argument.

We want to send people here illegally home. You want to make tens of millions of people here illegally citizens.

YOur position is the radical one.

Why? Do you care?

Only nuts like you who are still in a Trump coma... Trump got out of the war for a stupid excuse ( his daddy's money) and now Melania's parents do not count as far as the immigrants? I love how you conveniently close your eyes to Trump.

Military service is normally a plus for a candidate.

NOt having it has never been a deal breaker for the American people.

Do I care? Hell no, I don't care!

Why do you care? You ain't got no business of your own to get into?

Melania and her parents don't make my world go' round.

I have better things to do, like talk smack on a messageboard while I wait for my tummy to go down so I can do some work.

Are you in the habit of ordering others to go and find out something you want to know like they're slaves? If you really want to know, do your own research.

Until then, dismissed!

Last edited:
So no one can say if they are, they just live here, good to know, they are chain immigrants .

So no one can say if they are, they just live here, good to know, they are chain immigrants .

Actually, Chain Immigrants become legally "American Citizens".

You just revealed that you are completely ignorant on this issue.

I wonder if they vote in US elections as well. Were they grandfathered in since the Potus is their SIL.

What I want to know is if she has any sisters.

She does! :hitit:

1488394110-gettyimages-52133962.jpg

Why? Do you care?

YES. Absolutely. Look what they have put on the national table. A pile of trash like themselves. There is no use in trying to defend them.

Your hate is not an argument.

We want to send people here illegally home. You want to make tens of millions of people here illegally citizens.

YOur position is the radical one.

You care for children , NOT. Since when are children held liable for their parents illegals entry in the US.

Why? Do you care?

Clinton won by over 3 million votes.

I wonder what jobs they took from Americans?

I guess being a billionaires in law could be a good gig.

So its just a matter of money?

What is a "just a matter of money"?

A matter of money or who they are?? Special privilege.

I betcha if they're on Visas, they are legal and current. In case you didn't know, that's the difference between legal and illegal.

I wonder what jobs they took from Americans?

I guess being a billionaires in law could be a good gig.

So its just a matter of money?

What is a "just a matter of money"?

A matter of money or who they are?? Special privilege.

I betcha if they're on Visas, they are legal and current. In case you didn't know, that's the difference between legal and illegal.

Give me proof.

Forum List

Back