Are Melania's parents US citizens??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Please give me an article stating they are, since they live at Trump tower. I guess they like chain immigrants, Melania only became a US citizen in 2006.

Please give me an article stating they are, since they live at Trump tower. I guess they like chain immigrants, Melania only became a US citizen in 2006.

So know people can't visit the United States?

Grabbing at straws again and again and again eh ? What is this now plan z ?

what’s wrong with them being citizens? They aren’t from shithole countries and aren’t on welfare.

what’s wrong with them being citizens? They aren’t from shithole countries and aren’t on welfare.

I doubt they are citizens yet they live here. Are they??? Chain immigration??

What I want to know is if she has any sisters.

I wonder what jobs they took from Americans?

I guess being a billionaires in law could be a good gig.

Is there a job you want that the immigrants took away, maybe a Work Visa job??

Well, actually, there was, but my position on immigration policy is more about what is good for working class and Middle Class Americans as a whole and not me specifically.

Why? Do you care?
Didn't you hear that we all care about everyone's immigration status now? The right-wing nuts have made this a priority. Even if their daughter is the first "lady," and screws the whore in the White House, they have to go home sometime unless they are citizens.

Why? Do you care?
Didn't you hear that we all care about everyone's immigration status now? The right-wing nuts have made this a priority. Even if their daughter is the first "lady," and screws the whore in the White House, they have to go home sometime unless they are citizens.

By "right win nuts" you mean half the nation that voted for TRump?

Why? Do you care?

By "right win nuts" you mean half the nation that voted for TRump?

YES. Absolutely. Look what they have put on the national table. A pile of trash like themselves. There is no use in trying to defend them.

Forum List

Back