Are Dems still mad about Obama's birth certificate?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
In my unending quest to understand the root causes of TDS, I am wondering if it stems from lingering outrage that anyone would question the Constitutional qualifications of our First Black President. After all, he was given messianic status by his followers and a Nobel Peace Prize to boot. As such anyone who opposed him was a Judas, and those who elected his successor were like the Jews voting for Barabbas.

Now that the House is about to complete its inquisition, will anything less than execution by the Senate satisfy them? Or will Four More Years constitute a hell on earth?

The Birther thing may be why Trump is president.

Why?

Obama was unhappy with Trump because of the Birther Thing.
Obama roasted Trump during the correspondents dinners probably because he wasn't happy with the Birther Thing.
Trump got pissed at Obama because Obama roasted him.
Trump ran for president to show up Obama.

Why?

Obama roasted Trump during the correspondents dinners probably because he wasn't happy with the Birther Thing.
I think there is a lot of truth to that.

Trump knew there are tens of million of rubes out there waiting for their Tard Emperor.

malik-obama-donald-trump.jpg

Oh, they mad bro.
They also butthurt, triggered, depressed, hateful, confused and really are going to lose it during Trumps second term.

Have a nice day.

Trump knew there are tens of million of rubes out there waiting for their Tard
Yes.
Run on contempt again.
It worked so well last time.;)
Yeah, just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Shifty Schiff, Little Marco, Lyin' Ted, and so forth and so on ad infinitum.
That contempt was for other politicians.
Liberals contempt is for a large portion of American voters.

Yuge difference.

Yes.
Run on contempt again.
Yeah, just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Shifty Schiff, Little Marco, Lyin' Ted, and so forth and so on ad infinitum.

Yuge difference.
Oh, I see. We never hear pseudocons raging against Democratic voters.

Nope. Nuh-uh.

So...just how much crack have you smoked today, hypocrite?

In my unending quest to understand the root causes of TDS, I am wondering if it stems from lingering outrage that anyone would question the Constitutional qualifications of our First Black President. After all, he was given messianic status by his followers and a Nobel Peace Prize to boot. As such anyone who opposed him was a Judas, and those who elected his successor were like the Jews voting for Barabbas.

Now that the House is about to complete its inquisition, will anything less than execution by the Senate satisfy them? Or will Four More Years constitute a hell on earth?

Funny since you are the one bringing up Birtherism again.

My opposition to Donald Trump began when he elected himself King of the Birthers and promoted the racist Birther theory to damage Obama's presidency.
But my current opposition to Donald Trump is based upon his character(lack of), his morals(lack of), his honesty(lack of), and most importantly of all his actions as President.
Unless someone reminds me of Trump's birther idiocy I never even think about it.

Yes.
Run on contempt again.

Yuge difference.

Nope. Nuh-uh.

Oh well.
We didn't lose, you did.

Why?

Your time frame is a little off.
Trump elected himself King of the Birthers when he was exploring a 2012 Presidential run.
Trump concluded that Obama would trounce him in a run, and chickened out.
Trump claimed that Obama had no American birth certificate
Obama made a special request to Hawaii for a certified copy of his birth certificate- and showed America what an idiot Trump is.
Trump continued to appeal to Birthers up until he secured the Republican nomination- at which time he blamed his Birther idiocy of Hillary.

Because Trump- in his mind- is never responsible for his own actions.
And the Birthers voted for their king.

Yes.
Run on contempt again.

Yuge difference.

Nope. Nuh-uh.

Oh well.
We didn't lose, you did.

If you are a Birther, by definition you are a loser.

Yes.
Run on contempt again.

Yuge difference.

Nope. Nuh-uh.

Oh well.
We didn't lose, you did.
So contempt worked, didn't it. Contrary to your delusion.

What does the Obama's Birth Certificate have to do with Tiny Dick Syndrome?

TDS is where the Don gets his Huge Gaslighting power isn't it? Like that Bonaparte guy, he has to compensate......Ugely

Jwoodie, I'm pretty certain that the only cure for the intellectual arrogance of the Democrat movers and shakers is real-life experience, and they're just too lazy to get any.The only conventional uses Democrats seem to have in common is a means of mood alteration with a substance so dangerous that overdoses overtake their young due to their penchant for doing things the law considers illegal until the Democrats eliminate the law that is putting a fence between them and their high du jour that kills or leads to the death of 20% of first time users. Their preoccupation with politics boils down to invalid claims of superiority based on habit, and the determination to remove rules and replace with their own version of right or wrong.

There is never any satisfaction with anything else there is in the House of the Democrat's shelter.

Yes.
Run on contempt again.

Yuge difference.

Nope. Nuh-uh.

Oh well.
We didn't lose, you did.

If you are a Birther, by definition you are a loser.
Actually I couldn't give a shit.
Obama's gone and so is his "legacy".

Forum List

Back