Are Dems even havin debates? or are they all in the Witness Protection Program??

how sad is that to say to your base? you don't deserve any more than what we give you. so take one of us or leave it.

Isn't that exactly what the GOP is saying? Here are a bunch of crazies, pick the one you want.

Even if they have debates, the only people who will be watching will be the people operating the cameras.

bedowin proves that stupidity is indeed a life-long sentence.

Democratic Party presidential debates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor bedowin.

your source makes my point for me idiot

thanks!!
Uhm, no. You are brain-damaged, I see.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

you're right idiot; 26 = 6; must be that new Common Core math.
Keep bellowing, little worm. Where is it written that because the DEMS had so many debates in 2007-2008, they must have so many in 2015-2016? Are you brain-damaged? Lol...

bedowin proves that stupidity is indeed a life-long sentence.

Democratic Party presidential debates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor bedowin.

your source makes my point for me idiot

thanks!!
Uhm, no. You are brain-damaged, I see.

you're right idiot; 26 = 6; must be that new Common Core math.
Keep bellowing, little worm. Where is it written that because the DEMS had so many debates in 2007-2008, they must have so many in 2015-2016? Are you brain-damaged? Lol...

NOBODY SAID THEY HAD to have anything dullard. i said they dont appear to want or care if people see them or know what differences, if any, there are between the candidates. the much smaller slate of debates is proof of that

i love the way you losers think you're so smart and when you are embarrassed your poor wounded egos wont allow you to let something go and salvage some dignity!! lol

Forum List

Back