Are Democrats just smarter than everyone else?

Are Democrats just smarter than everyone else?

• Yes, Democrats are smarter than independents, non-partisans and Republicans

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Blindly bias. Any Democrat would receive 82% approval from approval dependent Democrats

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Nope. Just smarter than the Republicans. Let me know if you are still confused.
You mean perhaps smarter in manipulating government. And you need massive taxes for that success. You had to get that foot in the door first. And did you try. For the longest time. It took a Fiat Currency and the taxes that followed with people willing to vote for massive increases in them. It took a massive Depression, two world wars and many other wars to wittle down resistance to death and a respect for a deity. The same for the poorest in our communities who have wars everyday no matter what is spent. Untold millions of people employed in some type of government employment with great salaries and benefits and pensions. Monopoly employment and strong unions the same. These resources have to be taken from someone. So, what is the size of the Federal, Local, Regional, City and State governments total? What are they as compared to the GDP? At the same time look at the infrastructure. Deteriating in many ways and repaired just enough to not completely breakdown. Joe has given away 400 billion dollars for the eco green people alone. That will make some rich and produce little. Trillions and trillions of dollars in legislation the first two years and only 110 billion dollars for roads and bridges. We waste so much, and we will lament with tears when that money is not so easy to produce anymore.

Not that I'm down with the whole "rid" ourselves thing because to be honest with you, Biden is going to fall squarely in the middle of the pack when it comes to Presidential ranking...handed a shit sandwich but he was nothing to write home about.
Biden isn't the "devil brought our country down". :)
biden was handed an economy that was just beginning to recover from the damage caused by the global pandemic. Vaccines had been found to help reduce the damage of the pandemic, and people were starting to return to work. Who knows how a biden regime would have handled the pandemic, as we can play 20/20 hindsight games all day long.

Biden overall approval 38% even as 82% of Democrats approve of him.​

Wow, 82% of Democrats approve of Biden. Are they smarter than everyone else, or do you figure they're blindly bias?

Read your thread title and blew ice water out my nose.

But really.

You ARE kidding, aren't you?

You mean perhaps smarter in manipulating government. And you need massive taxes for that success. You had to get that foot in the door first. And did you try. For the longest time. It took a Fiat Currency and the taxes that followed with people willing to vote for massive increases in them. It took a massive Depression, two world wars and many other wars to wittle down resistance to death and a respect for a deity. The same for the poorest in our communities who have wars everyday no matter what is spent. Untold millions of people employed in some type of government employment with great salaries and benefits and pensions. Monopoly employment and strong unions the same. These resources have to be taken from someone. So, what is the size of the Federal, Local, Regional, City and State governments total? What are they as compared to the GDP? At the same time look at the infrastructure. Deteriating in many ways and repaired just enough to not completely breakdown. Joe has given away 400 billion dollars for the eco green people alone. That will make some rich and produce little. Trillions and trillions of dollars in legislation the first two years and only 110 billion dollars for roads and bridges. We waste so much, and we will lament with tears when that money is not so easy to produce anymore.
Maybe Biden will just forgive the debt.

Nope.

The conservatives I know are both smarter and happier. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I have a confession. I was actually thinking about this verse when I made the statement.

"And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world (the Democrats) are in their generation wiser than the children of light (the conservatives)."

Right-wingers love to bitch that our Universities and other institutes of higher learning are far too Liberal.

Anyone want to take a guess as to why?

And despite the 38% approval rating, the presidential race is a coin flip at this point. What does that tell you about the Republicans?
The fuck makes you think this race is a coin flip? Polls do not account for voter enthusiasm. The right is excited to voter for Trump. No one is excited about voting for Biden, no one. Clicking yes on an online poll is a hell of a lot easier than getting off the couch and waiting in line for hours on election day.

Biden is in deep shit.

biden was handed an economy that was just beginning to recover from the damage caused by the global pandemic. Vaccines had been found to help reduce the damage of the pandemic, and people were starting to return to work. Who knows how a biden regime would have handled the pandemic, as we can play 20/20 hindsight games all day long.
Yeah, now you've lost me in silly "yeah he wouldn't have done any better" word salad. :)

Let me put it to you this way. If Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or Jeb Bush had won the 2016 Republican primary and then went on to beat Clinton, THEY would have handled the pandemic better than Donald Trump did. Because they are career politicians, and they know how government is supposed to work in a crisis moment. Just like Biden does. Trump?....didn't care. Thought it would go away. Didn't want to deal with it.

The fuck makes you think this race is a coin flip? Polls do not account for voter enthusiasm. The right is excited to voter for Trump. No one is excited about voting for Biden, no one. Clicking yes on an online poll is a hell of a lot easier than getting off the couch and waiting in line for hours on election day.

Biden is in deep shit.
It won't be a coin flip. Biden will win. End of story.
Come talk to me a month after the conventions. :)

It won't be a coin flip. Biden will win. End of story.
Come talk to me a month after the conventions. :)
Come talk to me after Bidens campaign officially announces that he wont go to the debates. His current pitiful numbers are going to plummet.

Forum List

Back