Are Democrats being honest with Blacks about how much illegal Mexicans are taking from them?

I’m Asian.

No, you are a black bigot who hates MLK and any black who doesn't support racial "preferences."

Asians are against "Affirmative Action" because they get screwed by it...

Harvard admissions trial opens with university accused of bias against Asian Americans
I’m super against affirmative action, you peasant. I’m also a supporter of you white folks telling your kids that education is a liberal conspiracy and they shouldn’t pursue it. Again, something that’s making it easier for us to take over.

I’m Asian. I invite you primitives to continue your centuries long war over melanin count. Makes it easier for our eventual takeover.

So whats it like having the smallest penis in the world?
Never gotten any complaints. White women especially have always come back for more, but then again they’re the easiest.

So how much do ya pay for a poke?
At least $130,000 less than your dotard of a President.

Thats not what she said.
Okay... :cuckoo:

white filth.

LOL!!!!

" I’d talk to you about affirmative action, but your movement needs to be stomped into ashes first."

Translation - HATE to defend your PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT....
Ah yes you were bitching about 3 things, I called you out on 2 and said I would speak to you about AA once you fuckers were crushed. How could I forget! Speak to you about it again in a few months or so, cracka!

BlackFlag is a bigoted Black Dem who loves his GOVERNMENT CHECK and hates those like Clarence Thomas and Kanye who dare depart the Dem welfare PLANTATION....

This is actually a good read....
Black conservatives: Ban services to undocumented immigrants
Home
Maybe we can get Asclepias IM2 BlackFlag ph3iron and others to offer an opinion on this?
I’m Asian. I invite you primitives to continue your centuries long war over melanin count. Makes it easier for our eventual takeover.

NOBODY here believes you’re an Asian...no Asian is as hostile as you are and no Asian uses the term “cracka”.....come clean Hood Rat.

Why haven’t we heard any Republican expose this element and talk about the “social services / entitlements pie” and how there’s only so much to spread around?
I’m guessing the sackless GOP can’t figure out an ‘appropriate’ PC angle to work on this one.

Gop talking point : “all blacks are on welfare “.

Lol. When cons are trying not to be racist, they are STILL racist. It’s like you can’t stop yourselves .

Why haven’t we heard any Republican expose this element and talk about the “social services / entitlements pie” and how there’s only so much to spread around?
I’m guessing the sackless GOP can’t figure out an ‘appropriate’ PC angle to work on this one.
Wait...you think black Americans need to be spoon fed information?

Blacks are starting to catch on to your liberal lies thank God.
I thought you agreed that black Americans need to be spoon fed.

BlackFlag is a bigoted Black Dem who loves his GOVERNMENT CHECK and hates those like Clarence Thomas and Kanye who dare depart the Dem welfare PLANTATION....

Lol! Love how Cons welcome Kanye “George Bush doesn’t care about blacks people “ West . Who only Joined the right after going legit medical crazy .

Lol. When cons are trying not to be racist, they are STILL racist. It’s like you can’t stop yourselves .

It looks like you’re the only one making that claim?

It looks like you’re the only one making that claim?

No . That claim comes from your OP and thread title .

This is actually a good read....
Black conservatives: Ban services to undocumented immigrants
Home
Maybe we can get Asclepias IM2 BlackFlag ph3iron and others to offer an opinion on this?

NOBODY here believes you’re an Asian...no Asian is as hostile as you are and no Asian uses the term “cracka”.....come clean Hood Rat.
Since you shun non-whites you are certainly not an authority on anything about Asians. I call you by what you deserve, ignorant cracka.

Well, first of all, the black middle class doesn't give two shits about hood rat blacks; like Partick Moynihan pointed out in the early 1970's, the black middle class merely uses theri ghetto rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves from the govt., and have no intentions at all of 'improving' anything for the thugs, which is why they fled to the Burbs right along with white people. The La Raza types do the same with latino voters; they peddle racism and hate crimes because it puts money in their pockets, and they could care less about the results of their criminality. Once you understand that fundamental truth about Democrats and 'minority' politicians, and the violent racism endemic in 'minority communities' themselves that makes them such suckers and animals, then it's easy to see what one can ignore in their ranting lunacy.

as for the GOP, the GOP is just fine with criminal illegal aliens flooding the country, as is the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and they're also extremely enthusiastic about Red China, too, their New Best Friend Forever, thanks to the labor racketeering and other benefits a police state offers Wall Street and 'Globalism'.

You can forget the fantasy that Democrats and Republicans give a crap about the U.S., that's just silly rubbish you need to get over.

Say Brock . Why don’t you explain what you mean about the “entitlements pie”???

And where did I say that?

I'll understand if you ignore my response....,

Forum List

Back