Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who a private employer chooses to hire is a personal decision between employer and employee.
Longs as it;s white
Who a person sells their home to or rents to is their private business.
Longs as it;s white
The Egyptians (of your race) started the slavery enterprise. You won't own that part of history. It wasn't until just recent years that foreigners could even buy real estate in Egypt.
That's not true.

But here's the problem. It's the "everyone does it" argument that I tried when i was 8.

It would be like if I robbed a bank and then said, “People rob banks all the time, what is the big deal?”

Right and wrong are not determined or proved by what everyone does, much less by what some people do, like Arab traders. That would just excuse everyone to sink to the lowest, meanest, most evil levels of behaviour.

A simple and far better way to determine right and wrong, without getting deep into religion or philosophy, is the Golden Rule, which is not “Do unto others as some others have done”, as your argument would have it, but “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.”

Acts of racism fail this test by their very nature.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

If you cannot respond intelligently, this discussion between you and I is over.

It don't make a flying fuck what color an employer is; it don't matter what religion they are... you know the standard line... If an employer don't want to hire you, they should not feel compelled to.

My last employer, familiar with my work was black and his wife Mexican. His perception of me is that I must be a Mexican. He hired me based upon a stereotype. Of the 52 employees in that company, I counted seven whites (including me.) This is in a town with over 80 percent of the residents being white. The company has been there for years and the whites don't give a rat's ass about the racial makeup of that company.

Okay, you want to call me a liar again. WTF? Okay, you want to deny that the early Egyptians were not black? I'll give you that one, but you'll regret it if you conjure up enough common sense to stay in this discussion. Now for the second part of what you quoted... and the answer is:

"A foreigner cannot own agricultural lands or, similarly, lands that can be reclaimed for agricultural purposes all over Egypt."

Buying Property in Egypt

"Law 230/1996 further states that a foreigner may not own more than two real estate units in Egypt for residency purposes (for himself and his immediate family), each of which may not exceed 4,000 square meters. However, the Prime Minister may at his own discretion exempt non-Egyptians from the above two requirement."

https://www.bakermckenzie.com/en/in...lications/2016/03/bk_egypt_dbi_2016.pdf?la=en

So, prior to 1996 foreigners could not buy any kind of land in Egypt, and even today they are very limited. I think an I'm sorry is order, but do you have it in you?

Finally, you try to make the same point a lot of people do when they screw someone over and then become recipients of their own medicine. In any event, it was the whites that put an end to slavery as you know it. It still exists; you support it every day and if you claim you don't then you are a liar. All of us buy goods made in foreign countries that use slave labor. Sometimes we buy stuff from the good old USA, knowing (or having reason to believe) it was produced by slave labor.

Where is your outrage then? Oh Hell no. You aren't boycotting Walmart. If the price is right, you're all about it. You just keep coming here and doing the pity me line. You faced discrimination? Welcome to the freaking club. Sometimes we don't get a job because we're the wrong color, sex, age, or social class... or any of a number of reasons. But, when you give up your nights, weekends and holidays (not to mention neglecting your family, hobbies, and leisure time) only to have a totalitarian government tell you who to hire will you understand that you are never going to prevail in this woe is me crying that you do where the blacks are always right. You aren't right and if you weren't sitting on your ass, pecking a keyboard, you might find the time to find a job OR gain some skills for a better job so you'd have something.

And if you created a job after much hard work and sacrifice, you would want to tell the government to go to Hell if they told you that you had to hire me. You need to pull your head out of your ass and figure it out. Slavery is ancient history and somebody is always discriminating against someone else. Blacks do it too. Had I not been perceived as a Mexican, there is not a doubt in my mind that I would have not gotten the last job I worked.

Life isn't fair. Everybody discriminates. Once there was a company here that didn't want to hire Americans. They advertised for applicants with four years experience with software that hadn't been on the market but three years. They convinced the government to allow them to bring in foreigners, excluding them from waiting on a visa.
That's so that they can pay them less that what American software developers rightly would earn for doing the same work. This is an exploit, albeit a legal one.

The basic problem that you have is expecting a higher standard from whites that you don't expect from your own race. You want to play the blame game and here it is in the middle of the day. Why aren't you working? What keeps you from producing? What is keeping your from using your time to take in a young kid, be a mentor and make sure the next generation is doing better than you did?
Why do you presume that he doesn't work or produce anything WTH? And why do you think that you have any business or right telling him or anyone how he should be using his time.

Reverse the situations and then think about what you would say or feel if someone said that you.

1) You talk about liars and then lump me into a group that I didn't even know about. You are one sick and demented individual
No wonder we're not getting anywhere, you're not reading my comments in context.

I did not lump you in with those who many would say is some of the worse representation of the white race and Christian faith. I asked you if you consider those people "your people" to address your statement that "whites didn't institute slavery blacks did".

Life isn't fair. Everybody discriminates. Once there was a company here that didn't want to hire Americans. They advertised for applicants with four years experience with software that hadn't been on the market but three years. They convinced the government to allow them to bring in foreigners, excluding them from waiting on a visa.
That's so that they can pay them less that what American software developers rightly would earn for doing the same work. This is an exploit, albeit a legal one.

The basic problem that you have is expecting a higher standard from whites that you don't expect from your own race. You want to play the blame game and here it is in the middle of the day. Why aren't you working? What keeps you from producing? What is keeping your from using your time to take in a young kid, be a mentor and make sure the next generation is doing better than you did?
Why do you presume that he doesn't work or produce anything WTH? And why do you think that you have any business or right telling him or anyone how he should be using his time.

Reverse the situations and then think about what you would say or feel if someone said that you.

Okay, let's reverse the situation. When I was a kid, the older generation used to say, "that kid thinks the world owes him a living" when they came across lazy kids that wouldn't work.

I grew up thinking that blaming others for my lot in life was a bad and evil thing. And, at the age of 14, I was alone and had no one to depend on. And so, I made sacrifices, worked day and night; took jobs that other people wouldn't work.

Along comes some snot nosed smart ass lying about virtually every sentence I write and they make a religion out of the blame game. No matter what you say to them, they got a pre-planned response. It's pretty obvious to most. If you're posting all freaking day and you think you know more about this stuff than people who lived it, you are not being productive with your life.

Blaming others and then LYING about what they just said to you exacerbates the problem. But, it also makes the bottom line easier to figure out.

I know that denying does me no good.

That is part of the problem. We have a society,where, when lefties make an accusation, it is considered true, and denials, no matter how true or how well supported, have no impact.

Really, it seems the only logical conclusion is that we are done with discussion.

BUT, the fact remains, all you posted was bullshit logical fallacies and you do lose.

Yes, we are done. No one loses. No one wins. It's nothing but entertainment to me.

Pointing out how you are perceived by some, is not a logical fallacy or bullshit.

Obviously it hurts your over inflated ego, but sometimes the truth stings.

Pointing out that a lot of people believe something, as though that is some sort of evidence supporting it,

is a Logical Fallacy.

That is the truth. I provided you with a link explaining that.

You are the one denying the simplest of truths.

It does not hurt my ego to demolish your illogical arguments.
I know that denying does me no good.

That is part of the problem. We have a society,where, when lefties make an accusation, it is considered true, and denials, no matter how true or how well supported, have no impact.

Really, it seems the only logical conclusion is that we are done with discussion.

BUT, the fact remains, all you posted was bullshit logical fallacies and you do lose.

Yes, we are done. No one loses. No one wins. It's nothing but entertainment to me.

Pointing out how you are perceived by some, is not a logical fallacy or bullshit.

Obviously it hurts your over inflated ego, but sometimes the truth stings.

Pointing out that a lot of people believe something, as though that is some sort of evidence supporting it,

is a Logical Fallacy.

That is the truth. I provided you with a link explaining that.

You are the one denying the simplest of truths.

It does not hurt my ego to demolish your illogical arguments.

If you were really that secure in what you state, and I am so "illogical", you would not still be trying to convince me that you are right.

I didn't answer a question, a question buried in a wall of text AND one that had an OR answer that she ignored herself.

And she decided that that was evidence enough to start calling me vile insults.

And you defend that utter stupidity.

Now you are claiming that if I was "secure" in that logic, that I would let it go, because....

Well, you don't actually explain your claim, you just make it.

Pretty normal for a lefty.

You've repeated the same thing about 100 times now.

I read what was posted. She called you out, but did not call you a "vile name".

Your denial that "Racist" is a vile insult in our society is noted and laughed at.

Most normal individuals who are called "racist" in a forum like this just either laugh it off, ignore it, or respond far differently than you do.

Correct. ANd that's part of the problem. Accepting such behavior, "normalizes" it, as though it was part of civil discussion.

But it is not. It is vile propaganda, and the constant use of false accusations of racism is a form of demagoguery that is tearing this nation apart.

Your hypersensitivity to that term, and the frequent occasions that YOU refer to others using that term, and calling pretty much anyone who disagrees with you in a manner that you dont care for, a "race baiter" makes you more than suspect to be EXACTLY what she called you.

No, it doesn't.

What makes someone a racist is acting or saying or believing "in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity."

Racism - Wikipedia

I call people racist, when they do that.

Your buddy, did it, because I did not answer a question, and she assumed an answer from me, and then judged and insulted me, based on her imaginings.

That I have to explain this to you, is because liberals, and I use that term loosely, have, for decades, now, been habitually falsely accusing people of racism as a form of propaganda and political warfare.

Since you insist on bringing politics into this and ASSume that I am a so called "lefty", you are reminicent of that wingnut that was calling for Clinton to be locked up, and he ended up being far more dirty than she ever was.

Pretty normal for an Alt Right Loon.

Politics are a part of this. Your pretense otherwise is a joke, and a piss poor one.

The 14th Amendment was illegally ratified.
Are you actually complaining that black people were granted citizenship?
Yes.
It's pretty obvious to most. If you're posting all freaking day and you think you know more about this stuff than people who lived it, you are not being productive with your life.
Do you understand how these statements make you appear? What is your complaint that people of African descent were granted citizenship?

White man kills 4 people in car crash and is about walk free in two weeks

A white boy kills 4 people then he gets probation because he supposedly suffers from "affluenza." Then he flees the county with his mom, and even after that only has to do about 2 years in jail (180 days for each of his victims to be precise) and is about to be free,

Tell me the one again about how white privilege not existing?

Sorry, I'm not seeing how this is about him being white, as opposed to it being about what a sorry state our society is in generally vis a vis law enforcement, the judicial system, and personal responsibility.

1) You talk about liars and then lump me into a group that I didn't even know about. You are one sick and demented individual
No wonder we're not getting anywhere, you're not reading my comments in context.

I did not lump you in with those who many would say is some of the worse representation of the white race and Christian faith. I asked you if you consider those people "your people" to address your statement that "whites didn't institute slavery blacks did".

Now, I understand even less of what you said. Without going back over this thread looking for who said what, I do recall someone asking me if I considered people like Dylan Roof to be "my people." I owned them and their dirty deeds along with the KKK because the black extremists are going to lump me into the same pot... and I keep complaining that so far no black person is disavowing the extreme statements that were made to me and about me (and others here are trending the same direction I am.)

I know what the shortcomings of my race are and I am doing things to address the situation. First, I own the current condition. Then plans are drawn up. A state senator is using some of my research wherein we hope to draw up prison reform legislation. For example - no early release. You earn it... like getting a GED to be considered for early release; mandatory drug counseling if applicable, etc.

IIRC, you are the one who called me a coward. And you were told, in no uncertain terms, that I think those who allege that without going to PM first (since that constitutes fighting words) that you would be the coward.

It helps if you ask questions before you make the wrong assumptions. In Post # 1706, after much of IM2's badgering and filibustering, I summed his entire ideology and the only thing he could come up with is LOL. He never, not once, denied that is exactly how he felt. He did not disavow a single sentence.

You come behind him and begin criticizing me. Well, if you're IN this conversation, one figures that you are reading the posts. Not one black person has distanced themselves from IM2, but are quick to jump up and begin calling me stupid and a coward - as you did. So, I pretty much know how the black people feel about whites from the many posts I've been obliged to read and respond to.

Still, at the end of the day, those who beat their keyboards do not call me out in PM. They prefer to grandstand; to be blowhards, but never go to PM and call the person out. And no, you cannot be transparent about what you want. The moderators would ban you and delete your post. You have a personal problem with someone, you take it up in a PM.

I've made my position abundantly clear. When the whites have been wrong, I've called them on it. I've gotten death threats, my personal information put on this board, and my house shot at (bullet through the kitchen window.) And all of that doesn't include the computer hacker, someone killing the family cat by hanging him over a tree limb in the back yard. Hey, one guy has put up a profile on a professional site in my name as a Georgia Bureau of Investigation Agent. I even a phone number and e mail there. That is all from a white supremacist.

That is why I can say when someone tries to discuss things with black supremacists, they react the same, identical way that guy does. It is what it is.

IN MY OPINION, black people are more racist than whites.
OK. Let's stop right here.

OK. We are so racist. Right ? Then this should be an easy question for you to answer.

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do ? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Sorry, but what's that got to do with the question?

What can I say, dude? You're a legend in your own mind that has yet to disprove a single sentence of anything I've written. Your buddies have had the intellect to move on as what I've been posting about is not a personality contest. The fact that you think you are more of an authority than me is the most laughable part. In case you haven't noticed, NO white person is backing up what I'm posting about it - you are exactly 100 percent wrong about one thing - NO WHITES THINK LIKE I DO. That is soon to come when we look at how weak they are.
The Israelites would like the reparations owed them by blacks for holding them in slavery.

If they had been enslaved by Blacks on American soil, they would have likely already received them.

You're going to have to explain that one.

It's pretty simple. We are talking about America. Not Egypt 10,000 years ago. Because Moses, an Israelite, was black. And the Israelites got reparations in the form of the promised land. You really don't understand how stupid, inaccurate and racist your argument really is.

Moses was not black. OMG. Revisionist history. You have got to be kidding.

True revisionist history is that which whites have been teaching.

What a load of shit. Race has nothing to do with the natural human tendency to be an asshole; YOU are living proof of that.

White man kills 4 people in car crash and is about walk free in two weeks

A white boy kills 4 people then he gets probation because he supposedly suffers from "affluenza." Then he flees the county with his mom, and even after that only has to do about 2 years in jail (180 days for each of his victims to be precise) and is about to be free,

Tell me the one again about how white privilege not existing?
He should be in prison charged as an adult

They should put his sorry ass UNDER the jail. I have no patience or tolerance for people who treat a half-ton lethal projectile (a car) like a harmless toy.

The 14th Amendment was illegally ratified.
Are you actually complaining that black people were granted citizenship?
Yes.
It's pretty obvious to most. If you're posting all freaking day and you think you know more about this stuff than people who lived it, you are not being productive with your life.
Do you understand how these statements make you appear? What is your complaint that people of African descent were granted citizenship?

When you come down on unreasonable people, you have to be just as extreme as they are. When I'm not the only person that is seeing the light after confrontations with exchanges like that, I know exactly how it looks to others.

I did get two PMs where people said after reading the exchanges I've been in over the last two threads, they were leaning more the right than ever before. I was a Libertarian. This one issue is really testing the limits of my beliefs.

The citizenship issue is not going to be easy for your understand. Are you sure you want to discuss that? It has no Cliff's Notes. Most of what you'll read, you've probably never heard before.

Fk out my face.

Whites kill me with that fake sh*t. Why aren't you ever in the courtroom ? Actually people like you are in the courtroom. But you talk a good game. But when your in that courtroom out-back when you and other white supremacist are putting the heat on you. "I think we should let him he's a good kid" you bk down and go along with white supremacy.

Why aren't we in the courtroom? Um, because we have jobs and families and lives, and don't have time to tour around the country, putting in court appearances just to garner the goodwill of judgemental, racist pieces of shit like you, even assuming any of us give a rat's fat furry ass about your opinion in the first place.

And unless you can prove Molly or any of the rest of us have ever actually expressed the opinions your sorry, obnoxious ass is condemning us for, YOU can get the fuck out of OUR faces with YOUR fake-shit "outrage".

You think you're fooling anyone with your little hissy fit? You don't give a fart in a tornado about this kid, the people he killed, or anything else other than having an opportunity to feel put-upon, oppressed, and abused.

You're a spineless little man / woman without integrity, courage, or the ability to distinguish between right and wrong. It appears to me that you are getting your ass kicked on a forum made up of a cross section of America and you want others to step into an all black forum because when the audience is diverse, you are being laughed at for the nutjob you've proven to be.

LOL!

While you LOL at your predicament ...

This is Part 5 of THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. You will find the first three parts of this in posts 1445, 1448, 1460 and 1477

I left off with making the point that Liberty is a God given - unalienable Right. It is a foundational principle upon which America was built.

"Our Consolation must be this, my dear, that Cities may be rebuilt, and a People reduced to Poverty, may acquire fresh Property: But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever. When the People once surrender their share in the Legislature, and their Right of defending the Limitations upon the Government, and of resisting every Encroachment upon them, they can never regain it." (Excerpt from a letter written by John Adams to Abigail Adams 7 July 1775)

There is a misconception by both the right and the left. BOTH sides believe that Liberty is tied to citizenship. It isn't. Citizenship, like voting is a privilege. Neither are unalienable Rights. We may call them rights (sic), but they lack some important attributes that are unlike unalienable Rights. Some of what we call "rights" are actually privileges. Unlike unalienable Rights, a government "right" is given to you by a government, not a Creator. It is revocable and an unalienable Right isn't, and the majority can vote your government into oblivion. Unalienable Rights are NOT subject to a popularity vote.

In the THIRD part of this ongoing ran (see Post #1460) catsteve2012 wrote:

"We built America, not you. You exist here because we allow you too. and based on its history, we have the right to determine if YOU should be here or not"

Of course, since for the most part, EVERY tax paying American citizen who was born here and resides here, has a right to be here
..."

Here, catsteve2012 makes an inaccurate (and racist) statement. We do not see blacks stepping up to the plate and offering the Israelites reparations for their hard work while held in slavery. And now, the blacks claim they "built" America. Well, they may have put in the labor, but, unfortunately, that is NOT the meaning of the word the way we use it. See my previous posts for more info.

Today, we find ourselves in very precarious predicament. The Preamble of the Constitution states, unequivocally, WHO that document pertains to along with the first Naturalization laws saying that in order to become a citizen, one had to be a white person of good character. That is all fact. Then history records that the Dred Scott decision confirming that inspired the Republicans to pass the 14th Amendment... which was done illegally:

The Fourteenth Amendment is Unconstitutional - Judge L.H. Perez

14th Amendment is actually ILLEGAL as it was never RATIFIED!

http://www.constitution.org/14ll/no14th.htm

Legality of the 14th Amendment (Congressional Record)

When you have judges, lawyers, historians, civil libertarians, news outlets, and constitutionalists calling the 14th Amendment into question, the matter deserves to be discussed.

IF the 14th Amendment was not legally ratified, then the black people who are claiming citizenship are no more "citizens" than migrant worker who slid under the wall from Mexico. Now, my personal position is that even IF whites ever addressed the legality of the 14th Amendment and over-turned it, there is STILL the issue of whether or not all men have unalienable Rights. Today, the Trumpeteers make this asinine argument that the 14th Amendment did not include children who were born here, but their parents had no papers.

I can promise you today that argument will fail in the Courts. It has nothing to do with what side of this argument you perceive me to be on, but based upon the FACTS as I know them. WHEN that crazy argument fails them, the Trumpeteers are left with two choices: challenging the legality of the 14th Amendment or an internal and civil war. The alternative is that the liberals and non-whites will vote the conservatives and whites into oblivion.

IM2, stay tuned. Things are just beginning to warm up.

No we are going to end this. THS s pure racism ad its time the moderators did something about it.

Yeah, if you're offended, the moderators may end this. You're a racist and you don't like the truth. I'm not calling you names; I'm not advocating for any course of action; not one thing you can say against me will be indicative of racism. You simply don't like the truth.

I guess you missed that part wherein I disagreed with the whites. But, the whole problem is, if YOU disagree with something, it must be racist and it's got to stop. Meanwhile you make the most ludicrous statements and fail to back them up. So, I'm going to continue to challenge your misconceptions with the truth AND point out to the whites how they are pigeonholing themselves so that we are required to agree with idiocy like yours in order be able to have any viewpoint on the subject.

This is Part 7 of THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. You will find the other parts of this in posts 1445, 1448, 1460 1477, 1488, and 1505.

Just as a review, IM2 is accusing me of being a racist. I told him of our history as a nation; how our forefathers saw themselves as building a New Jerusalem and so forth. Perhaps he'd like a few links:

Apocalypticism Explained | Apocalypse! FRONTLINE | PBS

America, Gathering Israel to Zion, and the Book of Mormon

PBS is hardly a "racist" site. While not a Mormon, they have a sentiment along those lines and I never saw them as being racist.

Is it racist to point out that the founders put it in our first Naturalization statute that only whites of good moral character could become citizens?

Politico will confirm what our first naturalization laws were:

U.S. enacts first immigration law, March 26, 1790

Is THAT racist? Is politico.com a racist site?

Is the observation that IM2, and those like him, want to censor anything they disagree with in order to discuss the subject a racist proposition?

I'm stating what I can prove through reliable sources. I'm not calling IM2 any names nor trying to denigrate him. He keeps saying he's kicking my ass, but he's running off to the moderators to keep me from posting facts from bona fide sources. For the most part I don't even bother telling you my personal view on racism - except as an issue of strategy... and then I was critical of the whites who concern themselves with Donald Trump and his entourage - of whom I think are headed for a certain legal defeat.

Just in case some people DO have the clout it takes to stifle an opinion, I will give you a piece of my opinion and hope that a couple of people will consider this:

IN MY OPINION, black people are more racist than whites. The biggest reason is, they pretend to be all upset over slavery. Honestly, slavery was quite tame compared to the treatment of soldiers captured by the Japanese during World War II. We've kissed, made up and now Japan, a self described racially pure nation, does business inside the United States and it's all good. Nobody has a problem with that kind of racism.

The reality is when slaves were brought to the United States, they were generally sold as families when possible because they were more productive that way. Many were taught to be craftsmen and were even paid for their services - AND they lived better than their white counterparts that were blue collar workers. My source for this is a book entitled Time on the Cross - the Economics of American Negro Slavery by Robert Fogel and Stanley Engerman

Time on the Cross - Wikipedia

The link is worth checking out and remember that Engle and Fogerman were two mainstream professors of economics..

I'm not sourcing them as a defense of slavery, but rather to give the balance of my own opinion context:

Blacks make much ado over racism and use slavery as their primary pretext as justification. Yet these are the people who, for the most part, prop up the Democrats. IM2 doesn't like the First Amendment and there goes your freedom of Speech, the Press, and Religion. Democrats hate, loathe, and despise the Second Amendment. On and on I could go, but at the end of the day, the majority of black people vote against Liberty. They have no use for it. Now they want control over the United States - for a number of reasons as previously discussed. White people have fought in the trenches and bled along with black people in establishing rights for them.

Still, they come to this board and say that no white has experienced racism. That is a lie and an insult. An insult to your enemy is of no great loss. Insulting the guy who had your back in a foxhole is not acceptable. And what drives black people to do and say what they are doing on this thread is racism... plain and simple. Whether you think I'm right or wrong, that is my opinion. I've fought to protect and defend that right.

No one white has experienced racism. I don't give a damn what you fought for. You are here trying to justify white supremacy. And all you have really done is show how policies were created that denied blacks from even the most basic right in this country, that is citizenship. And still now you want t deny us citizenship based upon a claim how this was a nation that was established to be for whites only. You are a racist.

I'm going to the moderators because blacks get warnings, posts deleted, banned from conversations and temporary vacations for far less than the racist shit you have been posting. So you can stop whining about the first amendment.

You are so very fucking mistaken, it's impressive even compared to the levels of mistaken you normally achieve.

1) We're all experiencing racism right here, right now reading your epic-level pity-party bullshit posts. Every single damned time your pathetic, excuse-making ass says anything about "whites" this or "whites" that, we're experiencing it. Yes, yes, I know, "that's nothing compared to being a slave, wearing chains, bought and sold", blah blah fucking blah song-and-dance. But since YOU haven't experienced that any more than we have, it's long past time you accept that you get zero pity for the evils you never suffered. Move on.

2) No one is "justifying white supremacy" by pointing out that you're a sniveling pile of shit trying to rest on the laurels of other people's struggle. It's not my race that makes me better than you; it's everything else.

3) I wouldn't be at all surprised if I've experienced more REAL racism in my life than you have. By "real", I mean something other than you acting like a gigantic asshole, and then assuming that people don't like you because of your race, rather than because you're a gigantic asshole. You know who white supremacists hate even more than minorities? White women who marry minority men and have children with them. And they're a hell of a lot more vocal and abusive about it, because they assume - wrongly, in my case - that a woman is less likely to kick their asses over it than a man is.

As for going to the moderators, that's yet another occasion when you should ask yourself, "Do blacks get warnings and bans because they're black, or because they think their color gives them the right to be dicks?"

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

And that's supposed to mean what to the people on this message board?

Fk out my face.

Whites kill me with that fake sh*t. Why aren't you ever in the courtroom ? Actually people like you are in the courtroom. But you talk a good game. But when your in that courtroom out-back when you and other white supremacist are putting the heat on you. "I think we should let him he's a good kid" you bk down and go along with white supremacy.
Are you deliberately being an asshole? Unless it is self defense, i have no sympathy for people who kill. What is with the white supremacy accusions?

Of course he's deliberately being an asshole. It's fairly ironic and hypocritical that he feels overwhelmingly entitled to be a huge ass napkin, while ranting and raving about the "sense of entitlement" of others.

While you LOL at your predicament ...

This is Part 5 of THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. You will find the first three parts of this in posts 1445, 1448, 1460,1477 and 1516

I left off with making the point that Liberty is a God given - unalienable Right. It is a foundational principle upon which America was built.

"Our Consolation must be this, my dear, that Cities may be rebuilt, and a People reduced to Poverty, may acquire fresh Property: But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever. When the People once surrender their share in the Legislature, and their Right of defending the Limitations upon the Government, and of resisting every Encroachment upon them, they can never regain it." (Excerpt from a letter written by John Adams to Abigail Adams 7 July 1775)

There is a misconception by both the right and the left. BOTH sides believe that Liberty is tied to citizenship. It isn't. Citizenship, like voting is a privilege. Neither are unalienable Rights. We may call them rights (sic), but they lack some important attributes that are unlike unalienable Rights. Some of what we call "rights" are actually privileges. Unlike unalienable Rights, a government "right" is given to you by a government, not a Creator. It is revocable and an unalienable Right isn't, and the majority can vote your government into oblivion. Unalienable Rights are NOT subject to a popularity vote.

In the THIRD part of this ongoing ran (see Post #1460) catsteve2012 wrote:

"We built America, not you. You exist here because we allow you too. and based on its history, we have the right to determine if YOU should be here or not"

Of course, since for the most part, EVERY tax paying American citizen who was born here and resides here, has a right to be here
..."

Here, catsteve2012 makes an inaccurate (and racist) statement. We do not see blacks stepping up to the plate and offering the Israelites reparations for their hard work while held in slavery. And now, the blacks claim they "built" America. Well, they may have put in the labor, but, unfortunately, that is NOT the meaning of the word the way we use it. See my previous posts for more info.

Today, we find ourselves in very precarious predicament. The Preamble of the Constitution states, unequivocally, WHO that document pertains to along with the first Naturalization laws saying that in order to become a citizen, one had to be a white person of good character. That is all fact. Then history records that the Dred Scott decision confirming that inspired the Republicans to pass the 14th Amendment... which was done illegally:

The Fourteenth Amendment is Unconstitutional - Judge L.H. Perez

14th Amendment is actually ILLEGAL as it was never RATIFIED!

http://www.constitution.org/14ll/no14th.htm

Legality of the 14th Amendment (Congressional Record)

When you have judges, lawyers, historians, civil libertarians, news outlets, and constitutionalists calling the 14th Amendment into question, the matter deserves to be discussed.

IF the 14th Amendment was not legally ratified, then the black people who are claiming citizenship are no more "citizens" than migrant worker who slid under the wall from Mexico. Now, my personal position is that even IF whites ever addressed the legality of the 14th Amendment and over-turned it, there is STILL the issue of whether or not all men have unalienable Rights. Today, the Trumpeteers make this asinine argument that the 14th Amendment did not include children who were born here, but their parents had no papers.

I can promise you today that argument will fail in the Courts. It has nothing to do with what side of this argument you perceive me to be on, but based upon the FACTS as I know them. WHEN that crazy argument fails them, the Trumpeteers are left with two choices: challenging the legality of the 14th Amendment or an internal and civil war. The alternative is that the liberals and non-whites will vote the conservatives and whites into oblivion.

IM2, stay tuned. Things are just beginning to warm up.

No we are going to end this. THS s pure racism ad its time the moderators did something about it.

Yeah, if you're offended, the moderators may end this. You're a racist and you don't like the truth. I'm not calling you names; I'm not advocating for any course of action; not one thing you can say against me will be indicative of racism. You simply don't like the truth.

I guess you missed that part wherein I disagreed with the whites. But, the whole problem is, if YOU disagree with something, it must be racist and it's got to stop. Meanwhile you make the most ludicrous statements and fail to back them up. So, I'm going to continue to challenge your misconceptions with the truth AND point out to the whites how they are pigeonholing themselves so that we are required to agree with idiocy like yours in order be able to have any viewpoint on the subject.

This is Part 7 of THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. You will find the other parts of this in posts 1445, 1448, 1460 1477, 1488, and 1505.

Just as a review, IM2 is accusing me of being a racist. I told him of our history as a nation; how our forefathers saw themselves as building a New Jerusalem and so forth. Perhaps he'd like a few links:

Apocalypticism Explained | Apocalypse! FRONTLINE | PBS

America, Gathering Israel to Zion, and the Book of Mormon

PBS is hardly a "racist" site. While not a Mormon, they have a sentiment along those lines and I never saw them as being racist.

Is it racist to point out that the founders put it in our first Naturalization statute that only whites of good moral character could become citizens?

Politico will confirm what our first naturalization laws were:

U.S. enacts first immigration law, March 26, 1790

Is THAT racist? Is politico.com a racist site?

Is the observation that IM2, and those like him, want to censor anything they disagree with in order to discuss the subject a racist proposition?

I'm stating what I can prove through reliable sources. I'm not calling IM2 any names nor trying to denigrate him. He keeps saying he's kicking my ass, but he's running off to the moderators to keep me from posting facts from bona fide sources. For the most part I don't even bother telling you my personal view on racism - except as an issue of strategy... and then I was critical of the whites who concern themselves with Donald Trump and his entourage - of whom I think are headed for a certain legal defeat.

Just in case some people DO have the clout it takes to stifle an opinion, I will give you a piece of my opinion and hope that a couple of people will consider this:

IN MY OPINION, black people are more racist than whites. The biggest reason is, they pretend to be all upset over slavery. Honestly, slavery was quite tame compared to the treatment of soldiers captured by the Japanese during World War II. We've kissed, made up and now Japan, a self described racially pure nation, does business inside the United States and it's all good. Nobody has a problem with that kind of racism.

The reality is when slaves were brought to the United States, they were generally sold as families when possible because they were more productive that way. Many were taught to be craftsmen and were even paid for their services - AND they lived better than their white counterparts that were blue collar workers. My source for this is a book entitled Time on the Cross - the Economics of American Negro Slavery by Robert Fogel and Stanley Engerman

Time on the Cross - Wikipedia

The link is worth checking out and remember that Engle and Fogerman were two mainstream professors of economics..

I'm not sourcing them as a defense of slavery, but rather to give the balance of my own opinion context:

Blacks make much ado over racism and use slavery as their primary pretext as justification. Yet these are the people who, for the most part, prop up the Democrats. IM2 doesn't like the First Amendment and there goes your freedom of Speech, the Press, and Religion. Democrats hate, loathe, and despise the Second Amendment. On and on I could go, but at the end of the day, the majority of black people vote against Liberty. They have no use for it. Now they want control over the United States - for a number of reasons as previously discussed. White people have fought in the trenches and bled along with black people in establishing rights for them.

Still, they come to this board and say that no white has experienced racism. That is a lie and an insult. An insult to your enemy is of no great loss. Insulting the guy who had your back in a foxhole is not acceptable. And what drives black people to do and say what they are doing on this thread is racism... plain and simple. Whether you think I'm right or wrong, that is my opinion. I've fought to protect and defend that right.

No one white has experienced racism. I don't give a damn what you fought for. You are here trying to justify white supremacy. And all you have really done is show how policies were created that denied blacks from even the most basic right in this country, that is citizenship. And still now you want t deny us citizenship based upon a claim how this was a nation that was established to be for whites only. You are a racist.

I'm going to the moderators because blacks get warnings, posts deleted, banned from conversations and temporary vacations for far less than the racist shit you have been posting. So you can stop whining about the first amendment.

This is Part 8 of THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. You will find the other parts of this in posts 1445, 1448, 1460 1477, 1488, 1505 and 1516.

What I'm telling you are facts and do not necessarily reflect on my personal opinions. You don't give a damn what I say? Then tell us this: Why do you read and respond to what I've said?

How about these names? Andrew Goodman, Michael Schwerner, Viola Liuzzo?

I told you that America was founded by whites and showed you some of the laws (including our first Naturalization Act.) How, in your mind, does that justify white supremacy? Telling you the truth justifies white supremacy, how exactly?

The reality is, you came here trash talking me and when the facts didn't go your way, you go running off to the mods. And, no sir, anybody with an IQ their shoe size or larger can read my posts and see they are NOT about white supremacy.

America was built upon the premise that only whites could be citizens. You're a straight up LIAR to insinuate that I've told you what I would like to see for the future. But, when you make this idiotic claim that no white ever experienced racism when I can name scores that have been beaten and even killed defending you, to say you are dishonest and ungrateful are insults to those words. I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that you have junk in your house, at this very moment, that was made in Japan or China.

Their countries are predominantly all one people. Why did THEY have a right to create nations predicated upon one people and the U.S. did not? How did you come to single out the white race for the object of your hatred? Unlike places like China, Japan, North Korea and Zimbabwe, while the United States did not allow foreigners to become citizens, they did allow them to come here and take part in the free market system.

I've had no problem with black people - or anyone else coming here to take part in the free market system. I've voiced a lot of support for people to come here and take advantage of opportunities willingly offered only to be called "one of those open border nutjobs" by the white supremacists. How in the HELL do you justify accusing me of white supremacy???

Because you got banned, you find that justification for lobbying for censorship? You thought that what got done to you was wrong, so you want an unfair action to be taken against me? Ask the mods what I demand. If they ban you or give you any infraction for ANYTHING you say to me, I will fight for your Rights to the extent that my posts are not deleted. The only problem I have is when people initiate a board fight get to keep up the troll post that started a problem while my posts get deleted. IF that happens, I have a problem with everybody. The reality is, you called me out and and now we have a list of the rants I'm doing until I make all my points... and we're almost there.

In my view, you do not deserve to be a citizen of the United States. It has NOTHING to do with the hue of your skin. My objection to you is your attitude toward the First Amendment. Those who advocate treason have no place in this country.

You haven't the first clue of what I think about the first amendment.

Except, you know, what one learns from reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back