Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying that technically, the law provided blacks with the right to vote.
The problem though is that laws don't prevent people from violating them, they generally just outline what is unlawful and the penalty for their violation.

This is another example of the disparity in U.S. society, due to race (aka racism) that adversely and often violently impacted black Americans (Race and Voting - Constitutional Rights Foundation)

Race and Voting in the Segregated South
After returning home from World War II, veteran Medgar Evers decided to vote in a Mississippi election. But when he and some other black ex-servicemen attempted to vote, a white mob stopped them. "All we wanted to be was ordinary citizens," Evers later related. "We fought during the war for America, Mississippi included. Now, after the Germans and Japanese hadn't killed us, it looked as though the white Mississippians would. . . ."

The most basic right of a citizen in a democracy is the right to vote. Without this right, people can be easily ignored and even abused by their government. This, in fact, is what happened to African American citizens living in the South following Civil War Reconstruction. Despite the 14th and 15th amendments guaranteeing the civil rights of black Americans, their right to vote was systematically taken away by white supremacist state governments.

Voting During Reconstruction
After the Civil War, Congress acted to prevent Southerners from re-establishing white supremacy. In 1867, the Radical Republicans in Congress imposed federal military rule over most of the South. Under U.S. Army occupation, the former Confederate states wrote new constitutions and were readmitted to the Union, but only after ratifying the 14th Amendment. This Reconstruction amendment prohibited states from denying "the equal protection of the laws" to U.S. citizens, which included the former slaves.

In 1870, the 15th Amendment was ratified. It stated that, "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

More than a half-million black men became voters in the South during the 1870s (women did not secure the right to vote in the United States until 1920). For the most part, these new black voters cast their ballots solidly for the Republican Party, the party of the Great Emancipator, Abraham Lincoln.

When Mississippi rejoined the Union in 1870, former slaves made up more than half of that state's population. During the next decade, Mississippi sent two black U.S. senators to Washington and elected a number of black state officials, including a lieutenant governor. But even though the new black citizens voted freely and in large numbers, whites were still elected to a large majority of state and local offices. This was the pattern in most of the Southern states during Reconstruction.

The Republican-controlled state governments in the South were hardly perfect. Many citizens complained about overtaxation and outright corruption. But these governments brought about significant improvements in the lives of the former slaves. For the first time, black men and women enjoyed freedom of speech and movement, the right of a fair trial, education for their children, and all the other privileges and protections of American citizenship. But all this changed when Reconstruction ended in 1877 and federal troops withdrew from the old Confederacy.

Voting in Mississippi
With federal troops no longer present to protect the rights of black citizens, white supremacy quickly returned to the old Confederate states. Black voting fell off sharply in most areas because of threats by white employers and violence from the Ku Klux Klan, a ruthless secret organization bent on preserving white supremacy at all costs.

White majorities began to vote out the Republicans and replace them with Democratic governors, legislators, and local officials. Laws were soon passed banning interracial marriages and racially segregating railroad cars along with the public schools.

Laws and practices were also put in place to make sure blacks would never again freely participate in elections. But one problem stood in the way of denying African Americans the right to vote: the 15th Amendment, which guaranteed them this right. To a great extent, Mississippi led the way in overcoming the barrier presented by the 15th Amendment.

In 1890, Mississippi held a convention to write a new state constitution to replace the one in force since Reconstruction. The white leaders of the convention were clear about their intentions. "We came here to exclude the Negro," declared the convention president. Because of the 15th Amendment, they could not ban blacks from voting. Instead, they wrote into the state constitution a number of voter restrictions making it difficult for most blacks to register to vote.

First, the new constitution required an annual poll tax, which voters had to pay for two years before the election. This was a difficult economic burden to place on black Mississippians, who made up the poorest part of the state's population. Many simply couldn't pay it.

But the most formidable voting barrier put into the state constitution was the literacy test. It required a person seeking to register to vote to read a section of the state constitution and explain it to the county clerk who processed voter registrations. This clerk, who was always white, decided whether a citizen was literate or not.

The literacy test did not just exclude the 60 percent of voting-age black men (most of them ex-slaves) who could not read. It excluded almost all black men, because the clerk would select complicated technical passages for them to interpret. By contrast, the clerk would pass whites by picking simple sentences in the state constitution for them to explain.

Mississippi also enacted a "grandfather clause" that permitted registering anyone whose grandfather was qualified to vote before the Civil War. Obviously, this benefited only white citizens. The "grandfather clause" as well as the other legal barriers to black voter registration worked. Mississippi cut the percentage of black voting-age men registered to vote from over 90 percent during Reconstruction to less than 6 percent in 1892. These measures were copied by most of the other states in the South.

Other Forms of Voter Discrimination
By the turn of the century, the white Southern Democratic Party held nearly all elected offices in the former Confederate states. The Southern Republican Party, mostly made up of blacks, barely existed and rarely even ran candidates against the Democrats. As a result, the real political contests took place within the Democratic Party primary elections. Whoever won the Democratic primary was just about guaranteed victory in the general election.

In 1902, Mississippi passed a law that declared political parties to be private organizations outside the authority of the 15th Amendment. This permitted the Mississippi Democratic Party to exclude black citizens from membership and participation in its primaries. The "white primary," which was soon imitated in most other Southern states, effectively prevented the small number of blacks registered to vote from having any say in who got elected to partisan offices--from the local sheriff to the governor and members of Congress.

When poll taxes, literacy tests, "grandfather clauses," and "white primaries" did not stop blacks from registering and voting, intimidation often did the job. An African-American citizen attempting to exercise his right to vote would often be threatened with losing his job. Denial of credit, threats of eviction, and verbal abuse by white voting clerks also prevented black Southerners from voting. When all else failed, mob violence and even lynching kept black people away from the ballot box.

The Voting Rights Act of 1965
As a result of intimidation, violence, and racial discrimination in state voting laws, a mere 3 percent of voting-age black men and women in the South were registered to vote in 1940. In Mississippi, under 1 percent were registered. Most blacks who did vote lived in the larger cities of the South.

By not having the power of the ballot, African Americans in the South had little influence in their communities. They did not hold elected offices. They had no say in how much their taxes would be or what laws would be passed. They had little, if any, control over local police, courts, or public schools. They, in effect, were denied their rights as citizens.

Attempts to change this situation were met with animosity and outright violence. But in the 1950s, the civil rights movement developed. Facing enormous hostility, black people in the South organized to demand their rights guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. They launched voter registration drives in many Southern communities.

In the early 1960s, black and white protesters, called Freedom Riders, came from the North to join in demonstrations throughout the South. In some places, crowds attacked them while white police officers looked on.

Medgar Evers, the black veteran stopped by a white mob from voting, became a civil rights leader in his native Mississippi. Because of his civil rights activities, he was shot and killed in front of his home by a white segregationist in 1963.

But through the efforts of local civil rights leaders like Medgar Evers and other Americans, about 43 percent of adult black men and women were registered to vote in the South by 1964. That same year, the 24th Amendment was ratified. It outlawed poll taxes in federal elections. (The U.S. Supreme Court later ruled that all poll taxes are unconstitutional.)

White supremacists, however, still fiercely resisted voting by African Americans. Black voter registration in Alabama was only 23 percent, while in neighboring Mississippi less than 7 percent of voting-age blacks were registered.

A major event in the civil rights movement soon brought an end to voting discrimination. Early in 1965, a county sheriff clamped down on a black voter registration campaign in Selma, Alabama. Deputies arrested and jailed protesting black teachers and 800 schoolchildren. The leaders of the voter registration drive decided to organize a protest march from Selma to Montgomery, the capital of Alabama.

On March 7, 1965, about 600 black and white civil rights protesters passed through Selma and began to cross the Edmund Pettus Bridge spanning the Alabama River. They were met on the other side by a large force of Alabama state troopers, who ordered the marchers to return to Selma. When the marchers refused to turn back, the troopers attacked, some on horseback, knocking down people and beating them with clubs. This was all filmed by TV news cameras and shown that evening to a shocked American public.

The Selma march pushed the federal government to pass legislation to enforce the right of black citizens to vote. A few days after the violence at Selma, President Lyndon Johnson introduced the Voting Rights Act of 1965 before a joint session of Congress. Johnson declared, "it is not just Negroes, but it's really all of us who must overcome the crippling legacy of bigotry and injustice."

The Voting Rights Act, signed into law by President Johnson on August 6, 1965, suspended literacy and other tests in counties and states showing evidence of voter discrimination. These counties and states also were prohibited from creating new voter requirements that denied citizens their right to vote. Moreover, in the areas covered by the act, federal examiners replaced local clerks in registering voters.

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 ended the practices that had denied African Americans the right to vote in Southern states. Registration of black voters in the South jumped from 43 percent in 1964 to 66 percent by the end of the decade. This represented an increase of more than a million new African American voters who could finally claim their right to vote.​
Good lawdy... Anyone reading these books ?? How did this turn into a right to vote thread ?? Did the original opt finally get an answer ?

I'd say the swarm of leftists who descended to tell us how "racist" we are for not pretending that it's still 1960 pretty much answered the OP, yeah.

And that's the problem. We look in forums like this in 2018 and see the same racist attitudes that have always existed among whites.

No, you look at anyone not kissing your ass and beating their breasts with "white guilt" and instantly assume it's racism. God forbid anyone actually take Martin Luther King Jr's words to heart and judge you strictly on the content of your character, particularly since YOU don't appear to HAVE any character.

The bottom line is, you're demanding something utterly unreasonable, and then you're doubling down on being unreasonable by trying to label anything other than abject surrender as "racism". And you're too damned dumb to see that you not only are NOT going to get your demands met, you are literally creating your own enemies.

It wasn't enough to add a Winner on your post, but to repeat what you said as it is exactly the way I feel. If you don't agree with dumb ass reasoning by dedicated black racists, then you must be a racist.

These guys are going to awfully disappointed. If they get anything from me it will be earned, not given. These guys pretend to be so offended, but they stay in this "racist" (sic) country because they are either idiots, gluttons for punishment OR most likely, Uncle Scam is looking out for them.

If they had a point, in as many posts that this has gone on, they would have made it.

CECILIE 1200 wrote:
No, you look at anyone not kissing your ass and beating their breasts with "white guilt" and instantly assume it's racism. God forbid anyone actually take Martin Luther King Jr's words to heart and judge you strictly on the content of your character, particularly since YOU don't appear to HAVE any character.

The bottom line is, you're demanding something utterly unreasonable, and then you're doubling down on being unreasonable by trying to label anything other than abject surrender as "racism". And you're too damned dumb to see that you not only are NOT going to get your demands met, you are literally creating your own enemies.

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

I see from the link that the questions that were asked were simply 1* Are most white Americans racist? 2* Are most black Americans racist? First of all, nowhere is "racist or racism" defined opening the distinct possibility that, among other things, people of different races have different definitions of " racist" In addition, there is no information regarding the percentage of whites vs. blacks among the respondents and given the fact that there are more whites than blacks in the general population, and the fact that people of either race are unlikely to label "most people" of their own race as racist, the results are most certainly skew to favor the results that are reported.

That is just one of many problems that I see with how this conclusion was arrived at. In addition, the answer to the question has to be highly subjective based on ones over all impression of, and feelings about each racial group, possibly influenced by a few personal experiences. But NO ONE, in a phone survey , including myself, can objectively say with conviction that that know that whites, or blacks as a group are more or less racist that the other. Therefor, I'm calling bullshit on this.

What I think we can do is stop lying about the impact of laws and policies made. Things did not just stop because a law was changed or a process was determined to be illegal, nor was the damage created erased. his is the ONLY issue where people are told how the past doesn't matter and it is no coincidence the offending group is the one pushing this claim.

What I think we can do is YOU can stop trying to pretend you have ANY standing to suggest that people "stop lying" unless and until YOU stop lying about "our voting rights had to be renewed", WHICH IS A BIG FAT LIE, you piece of shit.

What I suggest you understand is that you shut your mouth because without those provisions we could not vote.

What I suggest YOU understand is that you're not man enough to shut me up, and never will be.

No one cares enough to stop you from voting, because no one notices your meaningless, powerless, useless existence that much.

You're not WORTH the effort of oppressing, loser.

Oh, and did I mention that you're a LYING SACK OF SHIT?

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

I see from the link that the questions that were asked were simply 1* Are most white Americans racist? 2* Are most black Americans racist? First of all, nowhere is "racist or racism" defined opening the distinct possibility that, among other things, people of different races have different definitions of " racist" In addition, there is no information regarding the percentage of whites vs. blacks among the respondents and given the fact that there are more whites than blacks in the general population, and the fact that people of either race are unlikely to label "most people" of their own race as racist, the results are most certainly skew to favor the results that are reported.

That is just one of many problems that I see with how this conclusion was arrived at. In addition, the answer to the question has to be highly subjective based on ones over all impression of, and feelings about each racial group, possibly influenced by a few personal experiences. But NO ONE, in a phone survey , including myself, can objectively say with conviction that that know that whites, or blacks as a group are more or less racist that the other. Therefor, I'm calling bullshit on this.

What I think we can do is stop lying about the impact of laws and policies made. Things did not just stop because a law was changed or a process was determined to be illegal, nor was the damage created erased. his is the ONLY issue where people are told how the past doesn't matter and it is no coincidence the offending group is the one pushing this claim.

What I think we can do is YOU can stop trying to pretend you have ANY standing to suggest that people "stop lying" unless and until YOU stop lying about "our voting rights had to be renewed", WHICH IS A BIG FAT LIE, you piece of shit.

What I suggest you understand is that you shut your mouth because without those provisions we could not vote.

What I suggest YOU understand is that you're not man enough to shut me up, and never will be.

No one cares enough to stop you from voting, because no one notices your meaningless, powerless, useless existence that much.

You're not WORTH the effort of oppressing, loser.

Oh, and did I mention that you're a LYING SACK OF SHIT?

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links
So would you rather be black or white in these United States?
Can't wait for your answer
"Moreamericans?" You mean more white Americans?
Please tell me you don't rely on Rasmussen

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

I don't know about him, but I'll tell you this:

If I could change my race, you damn right I'd like to change it to black. Kanye West and hot chicks, basket ball players that have half a dozen trophies on their arms. Rap stars bellyaching over nothing and getting big bucks, people afraid of not giving you a job out of fear that you will say the big R word, nobody can offend you publicly - OMG a white guy called me the N word. Call the tv lawyers. All the ladies would think I had a king cobra in my pants, a recording contract, and my own nightclub in downtown Atlanta. What's the downside?

Last edited by a moderator:
...the blacks that call me a coward here only do so when they have the ability to hide behind the moderators.
People who anonymously harass, insult, and call others names in an internet forum under the guise of having a discussion are exactly that - cowards and bullies. I've never had an encounter with any of the moderators here and I hide from no one.

You make a big mistake here. You came to call me names and talk smack. I don't need this board and I'll prove nothing on any other because they will ban me as quick as this one will. If you want to call me a piece of shit, have the decency to say it to my face. Otherwise, it makes you look like what you are. The way to handle all this personal stuff is man to man, face to face without dimwits egging you on and without the fanfare. We both realize that you are a pathological liar and if I said to you what you've said to me, this board would give me my walking papers.
You called me a lying piece of shit if I recall correctly and when I asked you what i lied about you didn't answer. And I'm pretty sure we were here before you entered the conversation so why would you state that the only reason he's here is to call you names? That doesn't make any sense.

If you're worried about the moderators banning you that's usually due to a poster having a history of engaging in egregious or inappropriate behavior. So what is it that you really want to say that they won't let you because you've already made a lot of rather defamatory statements.

You want to defend yourself, then do so. But I engage in the real world and I don't get into fist fights with people if I can help it if that's what you're suggesting. And the dimwits are on your side of this debate, not ours.

You have a smart ass answer for everything a white person says. Having been around racists, you are one. You wrote
That's because I know how white supremacist think. I know how you think. I know how your brain works. I know the points will say before you say them.
RESPONSE: Here is why you cannot have a civil conversation. If you can show anyone where I said employers should discriminate based upon race I will give you $500 in cash. I said no such fucking thing.
Here is what white supremacist do. This is pretty much the tactic that they all use

They will say things right up until it's racist statement

So sure, you won't say "employers should discriminate based upon race"

But you will say as (you said below) "Blacks are less qualified. Blacks have the attitude that you are due a job based upon your race."

The same way SOME white people say all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it.

You make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black are inherently dumber than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites and Asians are better you stops and winks at the other whites.

You have not the guts to just bring it like a man but you imply it, and has no problem with others saying it.

You have a smart ass answer for everything a white person says. Having been around racists, you are one. You wrote
That's because I know how white supremacist think. I know how you think. I know how your brain works. I know the points will say before you say them.
You wrote:

"If white people don't give a rats ass about racial make up company then why is racial discrimination so strong in companies ?"

RESPONSE: My guess is, it is a combination of things. Blacks are less qualified - such as yourself, wasting time pissing people off instead of taking courses that would help you learn something useful.

Sometimes it is because Blacks, like yourself, walk into the company with the attitude that you are due a job based upon your race.

Many times it is because Blacks, like yourself, don't apply for the jobs. You have more worldly things to do.

If you quit with the woe is me B.S. and applied yourself, you could get a job. There are jobs in this area where black managers will hire you. But you have to be able to put something on your resume besides community activist specializing in pissing white people off.
Notice how white people never seem to do anything bad.
But that is your duty to the white race. Just staying on code.
You wrote:

"You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust..."

RESPONSE: Challenge accepted - You have stipulated that the Egyptian people were black.

Think of the Bible as secular history. There is an Israelite, NOT a black guy, and he is taken as a slave to Egypt. This guy is so amazing the Pharaoh promotes him to his second in command at some time in history.

At some point, Joseph's father goes to see his son in Egypt (mostly because there is a famine in the land.) And then, for 430 years the Israelites are held as slaves, building wonders that are attributed to the Egyptians... and so, the Israelites built cities, roads and many marvelous things. But, we attribute that to the Egyptians because it was on Egyptian soil, the materials paid for by Egyptians, the Egyptians rand the government.
There was never any type of slavery in Africa comparable to transatlantic slave trade.

It was fairly common for Africans to keep other Africans (as in prisoners of war) as slaves, but this was nothing like the slavery that took place in the US, Caribbean, West Indies, South America. Slavery in Africa was an indentured servitude with a beginning and an end. Many slaves ended up marrying into the families they served. What’s important to note here is that slaves maintained their humanity and were not “born into” slavery. The child of a slave was born free.

So flash over to the British, Americans, French and Portuguese coming to buy slaves. The slavery Africans know of has not included vicious brutality and dehumanization. The captives have the same idea of slavery and believe they’re going to be treated the same way they’ve treated their slaves. They will serve their time, and then they’ll get on with their lives. They believe they will go wherever they’re going, and they’ll work and live there. But that is not what happens, as we know.

Slavery ended in 1865. The oldest person alive is Chiyo Miyako who is 117 years old. He was born in 1901. Only a mere 36 years before that man was born were black people still legally considered slaves.
See how I'm consistent with language there, Easy E? Whites built America and the Egyptians built Egypt. In both cases, slaves provided the labor.
White people built America ? You need to get off stormfront.

White people relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves a wealth that financed the American Revolution, allowing the textile and tobacco industries to grow. That alone must be $40 billion in unpaid black labor.
White people were dependent on Natives to teach them farming skills, as the earliest colonists starved to death and turned to cannibalism when the winters came in. White people were dependent on Mexicans to teach them how to extract gold from riverbeds and quartz which was important to the growth of the economy in the mid-to late-1800s.
White people were dependent on Asian labor to build the railroads that made transcontinental commerce possible.
White people relied on black women to care for their children. White people relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers like the Mississippi from their doorstep. White people relied on black girls to fan them to sleep.
White people relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making their beds, polishing their shoes, chopping the wood to heating their homes and nursing them back to health.
In the civil war the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. Likewise, the Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to ultimately win the war.
You wrote:

"And who are the companies who exploit the slave labour ? White people. Your people."

RESPONSE: My people? LMFAO. "My" people don't own or control squat. Even Faux News, the main source for people who think anywhere close to where I think is owned by an Australian (who was a chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and a Saudi Prince.)
Owned by an Australian who I'm pretty sure is white which is my point

Our food supply, most of it controlled by Monsanto, is owned by people like Goldman Sachs - a corporate member of the Council on Foreign Relations (another political nemesis of mine.)
Founder of Goldman Sachs - Marcus Goldman (A white man)

220px-Marcus_Goldman.jpg

CEO - Lloyd Blankfein (A white man)

220px-Lloyd_C._Blankfein.jpg

Dude, You must have those godlike capabilities that is Lordship has. So, you were well trained by the mind readers over there at TrollsRus.

Apparently you cannot read my mind. If you could, you would be at least as accurate as a broken clock. Broken clocks have the potential to be right twice a day... you don't.

IF you think you can read my mind, you're doing a piss poor job of it and it will not square with the many posts I've made on this board. When I tell whites that the employer he should be the person who gets to decide who does or does not get a job in the private sector, they call me an open borders nutjob, race traitor, ni&&er lover, etc., etc. Had your dumbass taken the time to examine some of my posts before we butted heads, you might figure it out. I'm just not going to grovel at your feet.

In my lifetime I've hired far more people that were NOT white than white ones. You cannot get a job you don't show up for. If I find out that any of the black people who do work for me feel like you do, they will never set foot on my property again - and if you think that's racist, the last two guys that had some smart ass comment to make about who I hired were discharged and walked off my property at that very instant.

The real deal is, you came here calling me a coward and you have never called me out save of grandstanding here and repeating that revisionist history of his Lordship who has proven to be a pathological liar. To call you gutless and spineless are insults to those words. And Stormfront??? Where did you get that cheap shot? Knegro Knights of the KKK?

I'm not a part of the elite club that you blame for your problems. No matter how much you filibuster and B.S. your way through life, you cannot rewrite history. I can own what has gone down between the races during my life-time, but one thing you cannot and will not admit:

White supremacists do not and have not accepted the premise that Jews are a part of the white race. That's the only way your narrative works. You can't hook me up to the many Jews that you bitch about (claiming they're white) and then accuse me of being a white supremacist. They are two different people; they have opposite cultures; they do not work together to take advantage of the blacks.

It don't work that way, kid. I, nor my father - or his father - or his father before him ever owned slaves. We've never benefited off you or your race in any way, shape, fashion or form. For you to claim any differently is a blatant lie. But, feel free to tell it. You wallow around in self pity and blame the world because you're too lazy to work and my guess is, you receive money from Uncle Scam. You want to play the victim, but I do have a spin on it:

The black people are the oldest race and the whites are the youngest race. Yet, somehow, for all the credit the black people have claimed, they have been unable to defeat the white race. The Chinese are reluctant to wage a war inside the United States and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the entire planet.

Black extremists like to make false accusations and taunt the whites, but they never call one out, face to face in private. No sir. They need the white government to protect them or they need (what they claim) are white owned discussion boards that will allow them to spew absolute insanity while not having to be held personally accountable for spreading manure. We're done chump... no I mean champ... no I was right the first time, chump.

You see humone, not everybody thinks war is the thing that males them great. If the Chinese launched a full scale invasion of this country, your white ass will speak Chinese. If Africa was a one nation and decided to invade this country, whites would be speaking one of the African languages.

There are no black extremists here. There are only white ones. Like you. I am here in a white forum. You won't go to a black one. I've fought whites in city hall. I've gone to the state house. I waked in to Newt Gingrichs office when he was speaker to challenge you extremists, That's fighting the white government. We have at least one black here who does daily battle in the courts. That's fighting the white government The white government protects you. And if I said what I really wanted, the white moderators here would protect you. You are a coward.

Be glad the Chinese don't come here. They aren't scared, and I don't see whitey making no moves into china.

Finally this is not about who and what you did not own. It is about how you carry the same 1700's racist attitude that allows whites to continue committing racist acts and inhibiting the rights of people of color now in 2018. You're a racist piece of shit boy, and you are a white in 2018 racist piece of sht. Racism is not a thing of the past, you and others here represent how it manifests itself today. You're a coward. Let us know when you decide to post in a all black forum instead of posting your racism here where you get the comfort of knowing you will get your racism backed by other racists just like you. Coward.

The moderators would set you straight about me. They don't give me any breaks and rather than this back and forth continually, the blacks that call me a coward here only do so when they have the ability to hide behind the moderators.

I've never backed down from a swinging soul. Your B.S. makes less and less sense each time a person thinks about it. That the African people are divided is somehow the white man's fault. That you cannot live unless the white man swabs out your throat and then we're the bad guys says a lot about you.

You make a big mistake here. You came to call me names and talk smack. I don't need this board and I'll prove nothing on any other because they will ban me as quick as this one will. If you want to call me a piece of shit, have the decency to say it to my face. Otherwise, it makes you look like what you are. The way to handle all this personal stuff is man to man, face to face without dimwits egging you on and without the fanfare. We both realize that you are a pathological liar and if I said to you what you've said to me, this board would give me my walking papers.

I was here before you. I can say the same thing you say. .You haven't sad any of that to any of our faces. And you won't. If I had decided that what needs to be said was that blacks are superior whites, his thread would have be shut down immediately. I would not have been allowed to post 7-8 additional posts about "black supremacy" as you did with your junk on white supremacy. The moderators would not have needed a complaint to stop me, they would have taken the initiative and make excuses as to why they did so.I started a thread about black greatness just to show historical where blacks have done good things and it got shut down in short order. So spare me your whining, All punks like you and others here want is a space where you can freely spew your racism. You got stormfront. Go there.

Due to being stalked by a poster here, I had to go to live in another town and change my name. And so my middle name became a Hispanic one.

If I could change my race, you damn right I'd like to change it to black. Kanye West and hot chicks, basket ball players that have half a dozen trophies on their arms. Rap stars bellyaching over nothing and getting big bucks, people afraid of not giving you a job out of fear that you will say the big R word, nobody can offend you publicly - OMG a white guy called me the N word. Call the tv lawyers. All the ladies would think I had a king cobra in my pants, a recording contract, and my own nightclub in downtown Atlanta. What's the downside?
Absolutely pathetic.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

Due to being stalked by a poster here, I had to go to live in another town and change my name. And so my middle name became a Hispanic one.

You would not want to be black. I'm black and know that's not how life is.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

Honestly though.. how many people worldwide do you think WOULD choose to be black?

Absolutely pathetic.

I have to laugh at this. So now all blacks are rappers or are 6'8 NBA players and all we have to worry about is being called the n word. This dude is retarded.

Absolutely pathetic.

I have to laugh at this. So now all blacks are rappers or are 6'8 NBA players and all we have to worry about is being called the n word. This dude is retarded.
th

Absolutely pathetic.

Says the lying, spineless black supremacist that specializes in psychobabble.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

Like Hell I wouldn't. I'm participating in two threads. If anyone here wants to see the number of times you have called me names, they should count them in this thread. In the other thread I'm participating on, NOTHING contentious has been said.

But if you would like, I'm willing to bet you $200 right here and right now that if one of us gets banned over this thread, it will be me. You are the one calling people out and now you address me again.

I see the treatment that Hispanics get and I observe what black people get. You have something I will never have as an American - If a white or Hispanic, etc. - ANYONE that won't kiss a black person's ass or offends someone black, even unintentionally, that mofo is HISTORY. I'm going to get off your little thread and move on since I don't like threats - and you can play coy, but you know what's up. I'm not a coward and if you thought that, PM is your friend.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

Like Hell I wouldn't. I'm participating in two threads. If anyone here wants to see the number of times you have called me names, they should count them in this thread. In the other thread I'm participating on, NOTHING contentious has been said.

But if you would like, I'm willing to bet you $200 right here and right now that if one of us gets banned over this thread, it will be me. You are the one calling people out and now you address me again.

I see the treatment that Hispanics get and I observe what black people get. You have something I will never have as an American - If a white or Hispanic, etc. - ANYONE that won't kiss a black person's ass or offends someone black, even unintentionally, that mofo is HISTORY. I'm going to get off your little thread and move on since I don't like threats - and you can play coy, but you know what's up. I'm not a coward and if you thought that, PM is your friend.

Stop crying about shit you make up. I'm black. I know how it is to be black. You are crying about being white, there ain't no way you could survive being a person of color.. This is not my thread. I am not the OP. You came here talking about standing up to me AND your ass got sat down. So run along pussy..

That's how it goes when you deal with the champ!

th

th

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Dude, You must have those godlike capabilities that is Lordship has. So, you were well trained by the mind readers over there at TrollsRus.

Apparently you cannot read my mind. If you could, you would be at least as accurate as a broken clock. Broken clocks have the potential to be right twice a day... you don't.

IF you think you can read my mind, you're doing a piss poor job of it and it will not square with the many posts I've made on this board. When I tell whites that the employer he should be the person who gets to decide who does or does not get a job in the private sector, they call me an open borders nutjob, race traitor, ni&&er lover, etc., etc. Had your dumbass taken the time to examine some of my posts before we butted heads, you might figure it out. I'm just not going to grovel at your feet.

In my lifetime I've hired far more people that were NOT white than white ones. You cannot get a job you don't show up for. If I find out that any of the black people who do work for me feel like you do, they will never set foot on my property again - and if you think that's racist, the last two guys that had some smart ass comment to make about who I hired were discharged and walked off my property at that very instant.

The real deal is, you came here calling me a coward and you have never called me out save of grandstanding here and repeating that revisionist history of his Lordship who has proven to be a pathological liar. To call you gutless and spineless are insults to those words. And Stormfront??? Where did you get that cheap shot? Knegro Knights of the KKK?

I'm not a part of the elite club that you blame for your problems. No matter how much you filibuster and B.S. your way through life, you cannot rewrite history. I can own what has gone down between the races during my life-time, but one thing you cannot and will not admit:

White supremacists do not and have not accepted the premise that Jews are a part of the white race. That's the only way your narrative works. You can't hook me up to the many Jews that you bitch about (claiming they're white) and then accuse me of being a white supremacist. They are two different people; they have opposite cultures; they do not work together to take advantage of the blacks.

It don't work that way, kid. I, nor my father - or his father - or his father before him ever owned slaves. We've never benefited off you or your race in any way, shape, fashion or form. For you to claim any differently is a blatant lie. But, feel free to tell it. You wallow around in self pity and blame the world because you're too lazy to work and my guess is, you receive money from Uncle Scam. You want to play the victim, but I do have a spin on it:

The black people are the oldest race and the whites are the youngest race. Yet, somehow, for all the credit the black people have claimed, they have been unable to defeat the white race. The Chinese are reluctant to wage a war inside the United States and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the entire planet.

Black extremists like to make false accusations and taunt the whites, but they never call one out, face to face in private. No sir. They need the white government to protect them or they need (what they claim) are white owned discussion boards that will allow them to spew absolute insanity while not having to be held personally accountable for spreading manure. We're done chump... no I mean champ... no I was right the first time, chump.
Trying to validate your racism by claiming to have hired more people of color verse white is hilarious. watafuknmoron

Last edited:
This needs to be highlighted and stated again, thank you.

Really? You feel that untrue slurs on an entire group of people "need to be stated again"? Why, precisely? I'm still trying to figure out what possible purpose you think dishonesty can serve.

Absolutely no one has suggested "the past doesn't matter". What we HAVE suggested is that no one gets to claim perpetual victimhood for themselves based on wrongs done to people who died before he or she was even born.

There are many lessons to be learned from the human race's history of slavery, but "blacks are special victims forever" and "all white people for the rest of eternity are guilty" are not among them.

It is very dfficult to debate people who really don't have the information necessary to be debating. The lesson you don't seem to have learned is that slavery was not the only thing that was done and the racism whites practiced after slavery impacts our lives now. Then we have the matter of how whites continue being racists while lying about how it's not going on.

Professor Carol Anderson has accurately noted that white racism cannot just be described by acts of white racial violence. She states that white racism happens in the courts, the legislatures, through city councils and school boards. It’s not about a klan rally, it’s about the passing of laws and policies.
What if it's a cultural dislike, and therefore it causes one culture to dislike things about another culture (not because of racism), and especially when it actually has absolutely nothing to do with ones skin color at all ??

Are people required to accept each other because of their color in life, and not be allowed to opt out if they don't like what they experience (and also) shouldn't people be allowed to choose those friends and family members who are more in tune with their values, characters, beliefs, and plan in life ??

We are required to accept and respect the existence of others. And you can do all that without the things racism has entailed.
Yes, respect a human beings existance sure, but once that human being forms certain biases, characteristics, personality traits or rather it chooses to become an anti-social, rebellious, extremist that which could lend a huge hand in restricting another person's freedom is unexceptable... If a person wants to chose either a criminal or dispicable life, then this is when no one is any longer required to do anything for that person, and should have every right to avoid the person and/or not to include such a person in theirs or their families lives until that person reforms to a better person in life..

Last edited:

Absolutely pathetic.

Says the lying, spineless black supremacist that specializes in psychobabble.

LOL! I guess these black rappers and basketball players had women all on them too.

th

Or this one.

Melanie-Hamrick-Mick-Jagger-1068x623.jpg

th

How about this one

Tom-Cruise-new-boyfriend-640x457.jpg

Or maybe this one.

th

And how about this one?

th

Humone is psychobabble.

Status