Are Blacks Americans too?

When you live in a country that once had in their law books, in their original Constitution of all places, that you are or were once 3/5ths of a person and worth less then non-living products, when you live in a country that once had in their law books, that if anyone attempted to teach you to read was a crime worthy of severe punishment...you tend to have a different view of the original laws and foundation/founders of that country.

Just saying.
bump8.jpg

Do you understand why they classified them as 3/5ths?

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the facts before you again show your ignorance.

You can argue about the merits of the 3/5th accounting, not the 3/5th's of a brain the likes of sharpton, jackson , lee , mckinney, rangel and obama are saddled with............

When you live in a country that once had in their law books, in their original Constitution of all places, that you are or were once 3/5ths of a person and worth less then non-living products, when you live in a country that once had in their law books, that if anyone attempted to teach you to read was a crime worthy of severe punishment...you tend to have a different view of the original laws and foundation/founders of that country.

Just saying.
bump8.jpg

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the facts before you again show your ignorance.
Why don't you educate me skippy? Can you tell me in your own words all about the 3/5ths rule?

Why don't you educate me skippy? Can you tell me in your own words all about the 3/5ths rule?

I can the 3/5 rule was imposed by abolitionist! The slave owners wanted it ABOLISHED. The the 3/5 ruled stated were slaves were counted as 3/5 a person. The reason the abolitionist wanted it and the slave owners didn't want it, was because the 3/5 were only used for census information. Abolishing it would have increased the slave state population increasing the number of representative in the House!!!!

The abolitionist. wanted it because it would reduce the slave state population and reduce the amount of house reps in the House of Representatives.

Get a clue!!! It's twisted as the WHITE MAN hating on the poor Black slaves, when in effect it was a move to reduce the power of the slave states!

Last edited:
Washington had slaves, so it allows the NAACP to disrespect him, REGARDLESS of the fact he won the Revoluntionary War and KEPT the country together at its most vulnerable point!!! At the birth the nation it was a very fragment country that was close to creating smaller numerous countries. It was Washington's bravery and respect that kept the country together.

If you don't like and respect Washington then you should leave the country.

Someone might say, "It's easy for you to say, you're not black!" Well I'm Jewish and I would never disrespect General/President Grant's statute or memory. This is a man that wanted to expell all the Jews from America. He wanted to create a law that disallowed Jews to own firearms and walk on roads!!! He was as antisemitic as anything coming out of the Middle East today.

Nevertheless, he was the sole force behind the Union winning the civil war and keeping the nation together!!! For that Grant will always have my respect and admiration!!!

Washington had slaves, so it allows the NAACP to disrespect him, REGARDLESS of the fact he won the Revoluntionary War and KEPT the country together at its most vulnerable point!!! At the birth the nation it was a very fragment country that was close to creating smaller numerous countries. It was Washington's bravery and respect that kept the country together.

Someone might say, "It's easy for you to say, you're not black!" Well I'm Jewish and I would never disrespect General/President Grant's statute or memory. This is a man that wanted to expell all the Jews from America. He wanted to create a law that disallowed Jews to own firearms and walk on roads!!! He was as antisemitic as anything coming out of the Middle East today.

Nevertheless, he was the sole force behind the Union winning the civil war and keeping the nation together!!! For that Grant will always have my respect and admiration!!!

Sorry, bu it was Washingtons change of strategy that held together his army and those that supported him, before he was losing every battle and in constant retreat, and his army was split, he had other generals that would not cooperate with him, or join the main body of Washingtons army.
Washington had no where to quit. if the British had won Washington would have been hung.

I can the 3/5 rule was imposed by ABOLISHIST! The slave owners wanted it ABOLISHED. The the 3/5 ruled stated were slaves were counted as 3/5 a person. The reason the abolishist wanted it and the slave owners didn't want it, was because the 3/5 were only used for census information. Abolishing it would have increased the slave state population increasing the number of representative in the House!!!!

The abolishist wanted it because it would reduce the slave state population and reduce the amount of house reps in the House of Representatives.

Get a clue!!! It's twisted as the WHITE MAN hating on the poor Black slaves, when in effect it was a move to reduce the power of the slave states!!!!!!!!!!
Rule #1: If you want to be taken as one with any credibility on the subject, it's helpful to at least know how to spell abolitionist.

(I'm not one to pick on spelling, but that display was atrocious.)

2: No, it was a dirty, but necessary compromise. The South would not have joined the Union without this messy compromise. Fact.
It did not "reduce" the slave power, it provided the South with representation in Congress with a huge swath of people who were literally property.

To many Northerners, it was like giving the cattle on their farms, or their horses a portion of representation.

It gave the south a huge advantage in the HoR which lasted for generations.

Last edited:

I can the 3/5 rule was imposed by ABOLISHIST! The slave owners wanted it ABOLISHED. The the 3/5 ruled stated were slaves were counted as 3/5 a person. The reason the abolishist wanted it and the slave owners didn't want it, was because the 3/5 were only used for census information. Abolishing it would have increased the slave state population increasing the number of representative in the House!!!!

The abolishist wanted it because it would reduce the slave state population and reduce the amount of house reps in the House of Representatives.

Get a clue!!! It's twisted as the WHITE MAN hating on the poor Black slaves, when in effect it was a move to reduce the power of the slave states!!!!!!!!!!
Rule #1: If you want to be taken as one with any credibility on the subject, it's helpful to at least know how to spell abolitionist.

2: No, it was a dirty, but necessary compromise. The South would not have joined the Union without this messy compromise. Fact.
It did not "reduce" the slave power, it provided the South with representation in Congress with a huge swath of people who were literally property.

To many Northerners, it was like giving the cattle on their farms, or their horses a portion of representation.

Look it up. Slave owners wanted slaves counted as a FULL person. The anti-slave North didn't even wanted slave listed as a person. The compromise, which the slave owning South was unhappy with, was Blacks were 3/5 a person!

If it wasn't for the North, in the constitution it was have stated that "each black person is counted as 1 full person!"

What issue did the Three- Fifths Compromise settle

No SINGLE man was "the sole force behind the Union winning the civil war." I like Grant, and have in my archives a number of his original letters, but the General was NOT as almighty powerful as you make him to be. No single man is.

Also, you have mischaracterized his General Order #11, and though he clung to some of the archaic prejudices, as many did at the time, he later transcended his anti-Semitic reputation.

In fact, in the Presidential election where US Grant was elected to office a few years after the war, he carried the Jewish vote.
He also placed several Jews in high office along side him.

Look it up. Slave owners wanted slaves counted as a FULL person. The anti-slave North didn't even wanted slave listed as a person. The compromise, which the slave owning South was unhappy with, was Blacks were 3/5 a person!

If it wasn't for the North, in the constitution it was have stated that "each black person is counted as 1 full person!"

What issue did the Three- Fifths Compromise settle
lol.

Trust me. You're the last person to school me on the issue. I've forgotten more history than you'll ever remember.

Sure that's easy.

The number of people in a state determines the number of representatives from that state

Since the population in the south was less than the north, it meant they would get less representation unless they counted the slaves.

The northeners viewed slaves as property who should receive no representation, while southerners demanded they be counted with whites.

The constitution could not be ratified without the southern states so a compromise was made in order to ratify the constitution.

The reason was strictly for taxation and representation purposes.

The "Three-Fifths" compromise | African American Registry

You think these clueless colored folks dont understand the three fifths compromise, watch em riot over the word niggardly...................... Precious

I can the 3/5 rule was imposed by abolitionist! The slave owners wanted it ABOLISHED. The the 3/5 ruled stated were slaves were counted as 3/5 a person. The reason the abolitionist wanted it and the slave owners didn't want it, was because the 3/5 were only used for census information. Abolishing it would have increased the slave state population increasing the number of representative in the House!!!!

The abolitionist. wanted it because it would reduce the slave state population and reduce the amount of house reps in the House of Representatives.

Get a clue!!! It's twisted as the WHITE MAN hating on the poor Black slaves, when in effect it was a move to reduce the power of the slave states!

Nice way to spin it. You made this argument seem rather credible.

Just saying.

You still are only worth 3/5ths of a person by way of your constant dipshittery. Your dipshittery has grown deep, like the riverS.....

Forum List

Back