Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

Protectionist is simply not very smart but is very biased without understanding logic and law.

Those few Americans who believe as he does simply do not matter in the law scale of things.

Little Jose is as much a citizen as Protectionist, and nothing can be done about it except by SCOTUS, which accepts the law as it is now just fine,

Protectionist is simply not very smart but is very biased without understanding logic and law.

Those few Americans who believe as he does simply do not matter in the law scale of things.

Little Jose is as much a citizen as Protectionist, and nothing can be done about it except by SCOTUS, which accepts the law as it is now just fine,
Jacob_Merritt_Howard.png
This guy says you're WRONG. Me too.

It does not matter what he wrote in terms of today.

SCOTUS does not follow him, and your interpretation is wrong to boot.

What an idiotic thing to say. Of course it matters what he wrote. He is a founding father, who wrote part of the Constitution. In addition to authoring the 14th amendment, Howard was also the co-author of the 13th amendment as well (the other author was Abraham Lincoln). And now we should push aside his words to accomodate such Affirmative Action zeros as Sonia Sotoamyer ? Give us a break! Sheeeesh!!

And I know it's critical for liberals to use the ubiquotous "interpretation" escape hatch, but there is no interpretation. Howard spoke his words in plain, clear English, and screwballs have been ignoring hem ever since.

What an idiotic thing to say. Of course it matters what he wrote. He is a founding father, who wrote part of the Constitution. In addition to authoring the 14th amendment, Howard was also the co-author of the 13th amendment as well (the other author was Abraham Lincoln). And now we should push aside his words to accomodate such Affirmative Action zeros as Sonia Sotoamyer ? Give us a break! Sheeeesh!!

And I know it's critical for liberals to use the ubiquotous "interpretation" escape hatch, but there is no interpretation. Howard spoke his words in plain, clear English, and screwballs have been ignoring hem ever since.
Anyone who was a Congressman in the 1860s is not a founding father.

Howard is not binding on us.

Protectionist......... What happened to my challenge? So I can give you a first class education about our borders. I sent 2 challenges so far you ignore it because you are a COWARD and full of crap.
I know nothing about any challenge of yours. You're not qualified to challenge your teacher. I have already educated you about the border, and now you have your first exam to take. 20 questions, each worth 5 points.

JakeStarkey and friigidweirdo, this exam is for you too. :biggrin:

1. In 2012, according to Pew research, how much money was extracted out o the US economy by Mexico, in remittances ?

2. In 2012, according to Pew research, how much money was extracted out of the US economy by China, in remittances ?

3. In 2012, according to Pew research, how much money was extracted out of the US economy by all countries, in remittances ?

4. When did Vicente Fox gloat publicly about US remittance ?

5. What did he say about them ?

6. Out of the 472 occupations CIS studied, how many had a majority of Americans working in them ?

7. How many were immigrant majority ?

8. What can happen to Nashville, TN if the Wolf Creek Dam breaks open ?

9. What is the principal reason that the natural rate (births less deaths) of population increase is so much higher in the U.S. than in Europe.

10. How much higher is the fertility rate for US Hispanic women compared to all others ?

11. What caused US energy consumption to increase (1973-2007), while per capita energy consumption decreased ?

12. Even with $15 billion in planned road improvements, traffic congestion will increase 400 percent by 2020, in what US city ?

13. How many leprosy cases are discovered in the US each year, among immigrants ?

14. Of the following diseases, according to recent studies, how many of them are associated with immigration, ?>> tuberculosis, dysentary, pork tapeworm, typhoid, cysticercosis, river blindness, malaria, guinea worm

15. In how many 3rd world countries is cholera still active ?

16. What law bans the hiring (knowingly) of illegasl aliens ?

17. Is crossing the border without inspection by immigration authorities a crime, or just a civil offense (tort) ?

18. What is the name of the program devised by George W. Bush and Vicente Fox to allow customers without Social Security numbers (illegal aliens) to wire money through the Federal Reserve System to Mexico's central bank (Banco de Mexico) at little cost ?

19. Which of the following cities, from a recent Columbia University Water Center study on water scarcity in the U.S, could be deeply effected by water shortages in the not too distant future:>> El Paso, Texas, San Antonio, Texas, Houston, Texas, Los Angeles, California, San Francisco Bay Area, California, Atlanta, Georgia, Miami, Florida, Washington, D.C, Lincoln, Nebraska, Salt Lake City, Utah, Cleveland, Ohio

20. What does the EMTALA law do ?

You talk too much. I stop reading your worthless post after 3 sentences.
You don't know about my challenge? You are a big liar. Do you want me to repeat it for you?

He speaks just fine. His problem is he can't carry on an intelligent conversation. He's great at ad libs and one liners but he just doesn't seem to be able to organize his thoughts and express them logically. That's a hell of handicap for a president.
He's been able to organize his thoughts enough to have a massive real estate empire all over the world, and a $10 Billion net worth. And yours is ? :badgrin:
The business of the president of the United States is not business. It’s politics, and all the messy sharing of power that the Founding Fathers wrote into the Constitution requires exceptional communication abilities. Unlike a business CEO who can operate in a relatively obscure environment, most of what a president says even in private leaks. Unlike a CEO, the president's schedule becomes public. His agenda is published. Many of his meeting become public record. What the president says even to his staff has to be clear and concise because if it can be misinterpreted or spun, it certainly will be. This is a totally different world from that of a CEO.

You start insulting, or being unpleasant, and you're not getting answers. It's not hard. Imagine you were talking to someone face to face, instead of thinking you can be unpleasant just because you're behind a computer.
So this is how you're going to dodge the immigration quiz. ? Waiting to see you tackle it.

Post # 398 >>> waiting......waiting......waiting..........

Last edited:
Anyone who was a Congressman in the 1860s is not a founding father.

Howard is not binding on us.
He wrote part of the CONSTITUTION - that is a founding father. And he wrote the part (14th amendment) that birthright citizen defenders try to use as their defense. And did somebody tell you FFs only lived in the 18th century ? Shouldn't believe everything you hear. The Constitution is the point of reference, not the century. More education for you You're welcome.

You don't know about my challenge? You are a big liar. Do you want me to repeat it for you?
Yeah. Go ahead and repeat it. Right after you take the immigration quiz (Post # 398), to show you're not a COWARD. , :biggrin:

The business of the president of the United States is not business. It’s politics, and all the messy sharing of power that the Founding Fathers wrote into the Constitution requires exceptional communication abilities. Unlike a business CEO who can operate in a relatively obscure environment, most of what a president says even in private leaks. Unlike a CEO, the president's schedule becomes public. His agenda is published. Many of his meeting become public record. What the president says even to his staff has to be clear and concise because if it can be misinterpreted or spun, it certainly will be. This is a totally different world from that of a CEO.
Which means the rest of the world will be fully cognizant of Trump TOUGHNESS. Good! That's what we've sorely been needing for quite some time now, and is why he has racked up more votes in the primaries, than any presidential candidate in US history.

Protectionist failed his own quiz.

The statement that "He wrote part of the CONSTITUTION - that is a founding father" is absolutely stupid. No, he was not a founding father, and you don't understand the Constitution at all.

Which means the rest of the world will be fully cognizant of Trump TOUGHNESS. Good! That's what we've sorely been needing for quite some time now, and is why he has racked up more votes in the primaries, than any presidential candidate in US history.
Disrespecting a states leadership is not being tough. It's being stupid.

You start insulting, or being unpleasant, and you're not getting answers. It's not hard. Imagine you were talking to someone face to face, instead of thinking you can be unpleasant just because you're behind a computer.
So this is how you're going to dodge the immigration quiz. ? Waiting to see you tackle it.

Post # 398 >>> waiting......waiting......waiting..........

Keep waiting..... and learn to be respectful while you're waiting.

Yeah. Go ahead and repeat it. Right after you take the immigration quiz (Post # 398), to show you're not a COWARD. , :biggrin:

As I said........ You talked too much...... I only read maybe 3 or 4 sentences of your nonsense post. But I still want to challenge you..........
1. Visit my charities helping homeless people and wounded veterans.
2. Give you a real tour at Arizona or Texas border.
My cost. If you don't take it I say you are a coward.

Forum List

Back