Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

You lied, you got caught, and you don't "get just once more."

You can stand there in corner, red-eyed, stamping your feet, and that changes nothing.

The truth is you have lost, protectionist, and will not even recognize it.

There will be no wall, no ban, no Trump.

this aint 1954 anymore.....and there are way more than a million illegals today....and they were all gone by 1956?.....so what happened afterwards?....
Doesn't matter what year it is. The LAW still is the same. You come here illegally. OUT you go. Actually since crossing the border is a CRIME, they should be punished with IMPRISONMENT first, and then deported. And if I were doing it, they have the worst hell you could imagine during that imprisonment. It would be outdoor chain gang hard labor work on the north coast of Alaska in the winter, and in the Florida Keys in the summer.

What happened afterwards I told you. Illegal immigration didn't exist - until later years when it started back up again (because they didn't secure the border. Build the wall with a moat full of alligators and concertina wire, and shoot violator invaders dead.

You can stand there in corner, red-eyed, stamping your feet, and that changes nothing.

So that's all you can do now that you've gotten your ass handed to you. Just PRETEND that I lied about something and got caught. You're pathetic. Is there a doctor in the house ? This poor soul is in bad shape. I mean really.
geez.gif
geez.gif

ISTHEREADO.png

Last edited:
this aint 1954 anymore.....and there are way more than a million illegals today....and they were all gone by 1956?.....so what happened afterwards?....
Doesn't matter what year it is. The LAW still is the same. You come here illegally. OUT you go. Actually since crossing the border is a CRIME, they should be punished with IMPRISONMENT first, and then deported. And if I were doing it, they have the worst hell you could imagine during that imprisonment. It would be outdoor chain gang hard labor work on the north coast of Alaska in the winter, and in the Florida Keys in the summer.

What happened afterwards I told you. Illegal immigration didn't exist - until later years when it started back up again (because they didn't secure the border. Build the wall with a moat full of alligators and concertina wire, and shoot violator invaders dead.
if you were doing it the way you say?....you would be strung up by your own people when they catch you.....and if you want to treat people the way you do for just crossing the border than you had better change what the plague at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty says Mr Dictator.......

All you have is that I outed you, protectionist. :)

Hillary is leading in almost every poll easily, in almost all of the demographics, and the great majority of America have no intention of permitting the mass deportation of illegals.

I'm now taking proposals on what should be done to Obama, Sharpton, Hillary, Huma Abedin, Holder, Lynch, Jesse Jackson, Crump, Reid,and all the rest of the criminal gang now running things.I recommend imprisonment - no heat, no AC, no TV, no radio, no music, no books, and 30 lashes if they mouth off.
:whip::whip::whip:

Last edited:
All you have is that I outed you, protectionist. :)

Hillary is leading in almost every poll easily, in almost all of the demographics, and the great majority of America have no intention of permitting the mass deportation of illegals.
No, I outed you, but actually it was the American people who kicked your liberal asses, in the primaries 55 to 45, AND YOU KNOW IT. :biggrin:

Some people have to be told TWICE.

Total votes >>> 49,013,172

Total Democrat votes >>> 21,951,362 (45%)
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Total GOP votes >>> 27,061,810 (55%)
Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
if you were doing it the way you say?....you would be strung up by your own people when they catch you.....and if you want to treat people the way you do for just crossing the border than you had better change what the plague at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty says Mr Dictator.......
Dumbass, all I suggested was the enforcement of the law. Do you even know there is one for crossing the border without inspection ?

So that's all you can do now that you've gotten your ass handed to you. Just PRETEND that I lied about something and got caught. While you've been lying all along. You're pathetic. Is there a doctor in the house ? This poor soul is in bad shape. I mean really.
geez.gif
geez.gif

ISTHEREADO.png
[/QUOTE]

You can dodge, you can change the subject, you can lie all you want, protectionist.

Trump is solidly behind in almost all polls.

And he is not attractive to almost every demographic other than white males, and we no longer make or break the elections.

You can dream of hope and change all you want, but it will not happen with Trump.

Dumbass, all I suggested was the enforcement of the law. Do you even know there is one for crossing the border without inspection ?
oh is that all you were suggesting?....who said illegals should be subjected to the worst prison life possible,BEFORE deportation,and shoot anyone caught crossing dead?....i got news for you chump,thats N.Korea type justice,not USA justice....and many Mexicans here are against Illegals thats true,but i dont know any,and i am around many,and none of them would want what you want UNLESS they were from the cartels or just bad people.....so as far as you being a Mexican?....like i said,if you were in charge and your people caught up with you....you would be praying for a quick death.....

Trump, and his shills like Protectionist, are responsible for their own words.

Protectionist lied about, got caught, shifted, got caught, and is standing like the little boy with his hands behind his back saying, "who, me?"

True Americans will not accept the nativistic jingoism of the protectionists. After the Trump loss, they will slink away into obscurity.
I did not lie, or get caught, or shift, or any of the rest of this drivel you're babbling about. Now shut up, and read posts #305-326, so you can start learning what this thread is all about. You are about to receive an education. You're welcome.

And true Americans will not accept the TREASON of the supporters of foreign invasion. After the Trump victory, the traitors will be in prison. :whip::badgrin:

This is where you prove that you are dumbfuck racist. You hate immigrants because you cannot compete with immigrants. Decent Americans doesn't behave like you asshole.

Last edited:
You're opinion is based from trump text book and if you are claiming to be Hispanics..... Then you are retarded and ignorant. You already lied to me claiming that you support poor Americans and veterans and yet you cannot prove it. So why should I believe you that you are Hispanic? Stupid.
You can post what and however you want...... You are still a racist asshole. You are bitchin because you blame your miserable life to immigrants and I know you are a poor one that cannot compete with refugees. Trojan horse......... Started by Trummpo and you believed it. Do you have a prove stupid? How did you came up with 185,000 refugees? We are only accepting 10,000. idiot.
Remittance..... When immigrants sent their US dollars to Mexico. What do you think they do with their dollars? Do they keep them as souvenirs? Save to pay the wall? I want you to answer that.
The bottom line. You talked too much. I don't really read your whole post because it only meant one thing so save your saliva.

Facts about the Syrian Refugees

Why Is It So Difficult for Syrian Refugees to Get Into the U.S.?

Kerry: US to accept 185,000 refugees through 2017 (you idiot)

http://nypost.com/2015/09/20/john-kerry-us-to-accept-185000-refugees-in-next-two-years/

What Mexicans do with their dollars is they SPEND them IN MEXICAN STORES IN MEXICO (AKA th eMexican ECONOMY) Thus, the remittance$$ ($23 Billion/year) is extracted out of the US economy, sent south across the border, and reinserted into the Mexican economy. That's like me going to your house, removing a very large sum of money, and taking it to my house, and putting it there. GET IT ? (dummy)

And your race card is just making you look even more dumb. This thread is about the REAL stuff I posted in Post #s 305 - 326. That isn't going to be sidetracked by silly race card spin. Read Baby! Read! You're getting a free education. You're welcome!

Your credibility is nothing but pure racist trash. I will continue to use the race cards based from your post. Few are correct but you mixing it with your hatred to immigrants.
That is Kerry talking 185k refugees till 2017. Are you really that stupid read your link Obama administration is only committed accepting 10,000. Obama administration has 7 months left. Stupid.
Remittance....... You don't know what you are talking about. Your example of taking money from my house then move them to your house. Stupid that is far different comparing to a country.
When these people exchange their US$ to peso. How can they reinsert the US$ back to Mexican economy? I have business in Mexico for many years. So I am giving you a chance to explain your ignorance about remittances.
Keep trying.

What happened afterwards?
1. Tell us what kind of illegals that are crossing our borders?
2. Our borders are secure.
3. Shoot violators. We are not in the business of murdering people. Move to North Korea.
4. Wall just a waste Trump bullshit. I am waiting to tell the nation that it's *only a suggestion* just like the bullshit Muslim ban.

I am giving you another challenge. I would like to give you a physical tour to our borders. Take a pick Texas or Arizona border. An officer will show how sophisticated our borders catching illegals. Send me an email here wherever the shit hole you come from and I will pay your round trip ticket.

The media throws Trumps comments in their faces every chance they get. Trump may have said something once or twice but the media repeats his words and their take on his intentions based on those words x 1000. The National Media makes no attempt to make Donald sound reasonable. They do just the opposite.

Absolutely right! They are the most biased bunch of scoundrels I've ever seen. I could name many instances, but one stands out in my mind. That was when, at the first GOP debate, Jake Tapper set up the candidates AGAINST EACH OTHER (which only helps the Democrats), instead of just asking them to state their positions on issues.

They were fishing for sound bites they could use as the process rolled along and unfortunately for Trump he bit hook line and sinker. I mean to say that "unfortunate" as in how some of his comments may be used as he faces Clinton.

Hillary may be a lot of things that irritate but she is a seasoned professional politician. In the upcoming debates the media will serve up Trump's comments like raw meat like: "Hillary? Donald has said and I quote, We MUST put a moratorium on allowing Muslims entering our country. Do you agree with that statement?". Even most of the GOP leadership has stated that singling out refugees against entering the U S by their religion would be unconstitutional.

No, what you "Know" is what you've decided is the case without looking very far at all. You look at the moon, see it's the same color as cheese and you "know" it's made of cheese.
You can ignore all that posting I did. All the facts in them (and their links). To remain ignorant is what your liberal mind-controllers want and expect. Or you can read, learn, and be free to make up your own mind based on KNOWLEDGE. Your choice.

See Posts # 305 to 326.

You're really not doing yourself any favors here.

Just because you copy and paste something, doesn't make it true. And maybe some of the things you say are true, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with this debate anyway.

This isn't about whether immigration is right or wrong, this is about whether Trump is right or wrong, and he was wrong.

Hillary isn't exactly on the left though. Sanders is.

Also, comparing Hillary with Trump is distorted anyway. A lot of people just don't want Trump, he doesn't appeal to anyone with a lot of money. He's a nationalist. So they prefer Hillary.
This country never needed nationalists more than it does now. If we don't get nationalists into power quick, we're not going to be a country any more at all (if we even still are one)

Yeah, get a good old war in, have an excuse to kill and rape your enemies..... I mean it's been, what 150 years since the last time you have a chance to do that.

You can dodge, you can change the subject, you can lie all you want, protectionist.

Trump is solidly behind in almost all polls.

And he is not attractive to almost every demographic other than white males, and we no longer make or break the elections.

You can dream of hope and change all you want, but it will not happen with Trump.
LIES! As the buzzer sounds in the quiz shows when you get the wrong answer >>> Trump solidly behind ?AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Uh oh. 4 Pinocchios for Jokey boy. He knows damn well his dopey polls are out if date and obsolete, and they don't match the electorate. That's the only poll that counts, The one where the people went out out voted. And how did they vote ? 55% of the time for a Republican. 45% of the time for a Democrat. As for the other polls, they show Trump and Hillary tied, and among Hispanics, Trump is leading 55% to 45%

And this poll was of more Democrats than Republicans (40% to 33%) Imagine if it had been 50/50. :biggrin:

I've posted this about 5 times now, so Jokey is well aware. Now he 's been CAUGHT repeatedly. Maybe he thought I was going to be watching. Have to pay the penalty Jokey >> :whip:

National Polling Results - One America News Network

'Terrifying' New National Poll Shows Trump and Clinton Statistically Tied

Trump surges in support in national poll

Protectionists are against freedom and liberty. They want to use government power to interfere in the lives of individuals.

They are un-American.
Oh yeah, man!! We protectionists are against Mexico having the freedom and liberty to occupy our country with millions of cheap labor troops, who burglarize our economy for $23 Billion/year, sack our tax treasuries for tens of Billions$$ more, steal our jobs, and impose all the HARMS posted in Posts #s 305 - 326. Yup. We protectionists want to interfere in the lives of Vicente Fox, Felipe Calderon, and all of Mexico, by protecting the American from them. Yup. And we also are interfering in the lives of the Chinese, by not allowing them to steal our businesses and all the jobs that go with that. Yup. Got a point there.

And we've been doing this for decades too. Hell, back in the 1940s, we interfered in the lives of Adolf Hitler and Japanese Emporer Hirohito by bombing them to bits, and restricting their freedom and liberty to dominate our country. Yup, we do that. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back