Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

Trump faces stiff opposition from Hispanic Republicans | Washington Examiner

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

It's not so much what Trump says, it's the accusations by his critics that is driving this. Yesterday Karl Rove said Trump assaulted Megyn Kelly. It's reckless rhetoric by Trump critics that seems to be ginning up all of the hate against him.

I am Hispanic with a Doctorate, a business where I was able to retire when I was in my late 30's, worked on several presidential campaigns, served my country with distinction(singlehandedly rescued a couple of children as well as over 100 others from burning to death in a high rise while the "white guys" were too afraid to go into the building and stood outside), set up ongoing charities, written scores of songs and multiple musical instruments, am a member of the Ethics Committee in my field for years and have coauthored several revisions to the Untied States Tax Code.

Yet your OP suggests that I am stupid.

I like Trump, I hope you are not representative of the average trump supporter; you are nothing but a turnoff and a fool

I am Hispanic with a Doctorate, a business where I was able to retire when I was in my late 30's, worked on several presidential campaigns, served my country with distinction(singlehandedly rescued a couple of children as well as over 100 others from burning to death in a high rise while the "white guys" were too afraid to go into the building and stood outside), set up ongoing charities, written scores of songs and multiple musical instruments, am a member of the Ethics Committee in my field for years and have coauthored several revisions to the Untied States Tax Code.

I like Trump, I hope you are not representative of the average trump supporter; you are nothing but a turnoff and a fool
If you like Trump, then the OP does not suggest that you are stupid.

That is for me to decide don't cha think?

I don't believe these stories the left leaning lamestream medias put out anymore. they lump all Hispanics into one group. just like how women, blacks, aliens, etc hates him.

they put out stories that we are suppose to believe the whole wide world hates him. but this is the bias all Republicans have to deal with anytime they are running and winning an election.

This media has become an ENEMY to anyone who isn't for the DNC. people need to wake up to that and get their political news from other sources or consider the source if it's the left leaning DNC medias like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, well hell ALL OF THEM

That is for me to decide don't cha think?
No! Look at the second sentence of the title for example, "They have no reason to hate Trump". The OP is critical of American (citizen) Hispanics that hate Trump because of his position of enforcement of laws against illegal immigration. Thus, if you like Trump, you intelligence is not being questioned by the OP.

I don't believe these stories the left leaning lamestream medias put out anymore. they lump all Hispanics into one group. just like how women, blacks, aliens, etc hates him.

they put out stories that we are suppose to believe the whole wide world hates him. but this is the bias all Republicans have to deal with anytime they are running and winning an election.

This media has become an ENEMY to anyone who isn't for the DNC. people need to wake up to that and get their political news from other sources or consider the source if it's the left leaning DNC medias like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, well hell ALL OF THEM
Meanwhile, 70,021 posts later, we are still waiting for just one of them to make a little bit of sense.

We're talking over 70,000 posts of sheer stupidity here people!!!

:udaman:

Thing is, Trump didn't say "some Hispanics are rapists", he said YOU are a rapist. Are you? Seeing as you've legitimized Trump saying that.

My opinion : the majority of Hispanics who came to this country and LEGALLY became a citizen feels Trump is right on along with millions of other American citizen citizens.. Illegal immigrants are hurting our country and YOU the American citizen.

But you won't get that from these left leaning Lamestream medias who are in the back pockets of the DNC. these polls have everyone in the whole world hating Trump. but remember with Obama, these same left leaning medias had the whole world loving that thug/tyrant Obama. MAKE up your own mind and take a lot of these stories and polls with a grain of salt

Thing is, Trump didn't say "some Hispanics are rapists", he said YOU are a rapist. Are you? Seeing as you've legitimized Trump saying that.
He said some illegals are, never said all of them are.

What is wrong with American Hispanics? Deporting 11 millions and calling them criminals.................. How is that sound?
Most or all of these people are against illegals but deporting their friends or relatives is not acceptable. I know lots of Hispanics here in Florida and California and they are pissed. Don't be surprise if they create their own militias to counter deportation courtesy of 2nd amendment. You will need marines to pull these illegals from barrios just like what Adolf Hitler did in WW2. *TRUST ME*

Now, that is a typical and undeniable and eternal liberal trait. As the wise lady said in 1984: "They always blame America first".

While a conservative never looks for root causes.

I was watching this very intersting film called "Food Inc", which had one section that showed how our farm policies caused the illegal alien crisis. Because of NAFTA and government subsidies of corn, corn farmers in Mexico just couldn't compete growing traditional white corn vs. American yellow corn. As a result, Mexican farmers were displaced, but offered jobs working in meat processing plants in the US. Since they work cheaper than union meat packers, a lot of those jobs were displaced.

But you guys won't blame the rich and their policies, you'll blame the poor person trying to feed his family.

Forum List

Back