Are All Women Gay or Bi -- (but none Straight)?

Meh, I don't believe it. I think people get "excited" over watching a "sex act." Doesn't really matter who the players are. ;)

that could be true, but I wonder why it's not the same for men (or maybe I just didn't find the article about men!)

I suspect these results are simply a reflection of the proclivities of people who volunteer for "sexual arousal experiments".

I'd have to disagree

We had a lesbian friend who kept hitting on my wife when I wasn't around she ended the friendship over it

Meh, I don't believe it. I think people get "excited" over watching a "sex act." Doesn't really matter who the players are. ;)

that could be true, but I wonder why it's not the same for men (or maybe I just didn't find the article about men!)

I don't know. I'm sure you would have PLENTY of men denying it even if it were true. Lol. But I think in order to be gay or bisexual, you have to have an actual physical attraction to the same sex. Watching a sex act is probably going to evoke all kinds of responses in people though, and I don't think that is a good indication of whether a person is actually gay/bisexual or not.

I don't know about all women but I think females are more open to it. Guys don't hug each like women do or cry on each others' shoulders. I knew gals in college that did it for kicks. Some guys might try it for kicks but that would be an exception. Unless they are in jail I guess.

I suspect these results are simply a reflection of the proclivities of people who volunteer for "sexual arousal experiments".

Ah! Great point! Never thought of that.....
I wonder what it says about the people that read the article.... ;)

I don't know. I'm sure you would have PLENTY of men denying it even if it were true. Lol. But I think in order to be gay or bisexual, you have to have an actual physical attraction to the same sex. Watching a sex act is probably going to evoke all kinds of responses in people though, and I don't think that is a good indication of whether a person is actually gay/bisexual or not.

I didn't read the entire thing. But I think a better indicator would be if you just saw a naked person, say, in a locker room or gym. If you get turned on just by seeing the naked body maybe.....

I don't know about all women but I think females are more open to it. Guys don't hug each like women do or cry on each others' shoulders. I knew gals in college that did it for kicks. Some guys might try it for kicks but that would be an exception. Unless they are in jail I guess.

People are becoming more and more sexually open minded. I think you'll find that with the acceptance of the gay lifestyle, more and more people will "experiment" -

I'd have to disagree

We had a lesbian friend who kept hitting on my wife when I wasn't around she ended the friendship over it

Unless you are in that persons mind, it's hard to tell. People might get a physiological response but, ultimately, your sexual lifestyle is a choice - I have felt turned on watching a movie scene where a woman seduces a man, but, doesn't mean that would turn me on if she were trying to seduce me in real life.....

People are becoming more and more sexually open minded. I think you'll find that with the acceptance of the gay lifestyle, more and more people will "experiment" -
College for me ended in the early 80s. I doubt most guys are interesting in seeing what it might be like to suck a dick because they saw some chick do it on the internet.

I think people that are up for experimenting in that realm would do so whether it was "acceptable" or not. :D

Forum List

Back