Are All Black Americans Racist?

lol!!

I'm waiting for serious responses.

Don't worry...I'll wait.

I figure blacks as a group have no more or no less racists among them than the rest of us, possibly a higher percentage, but it really doesn't matter.

As an anecdotal story- an acquaintance of mine (white woman) was a business partner to a black woman who was her friend, in a joint partnership owning a health care service provider about 15 years ago. For whatever reason (unknown to me) they had a discussion about racism and the black woman made the statement that "deep down, every black person hates every white person". Obviously that can't be true, especially in the light that the two were business partners, but this exchange made it apparent to me that some of the hatred is so deep-seated that is may truly be a subconscious phenomenon and so ingrained that there is no thought or reasonable consideration given to the issue in some cases.

Most cannot really express the feelings they have very well (and who can blame them, after all, they are unprecedented).

An excellent example of this is:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Beneath-Black-Folks-Tracy-Andrus/dp/0972972706/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1283268691&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Beneath the Skin of Black Folks (9780972972703): Tracy Andrus: Books[/ame]

I've been beating this drum for almost 10 years and wonder if anyone pays any attention.

I doubt it.

Don't you know how to read...WITH UNDERSTANDING ?

I already gave you my answer.
if that is your final answer then i'll have to go with you are out of your fucking MIND

ShitCon,

OMG !!!!!

I'm CRUSHED !!!!

Sure I am, you fucking Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid twit.
find a single post of mine where i support Obama or that i voted for him
i'm just not a racist like you are

How many of you feel that to be true?

Why/why not?

Expound....

Not all but most. The reason IMO is because it has been hammered into every young black child that whitey is bad.

Larry Elder agrees that blacks are more racist than whites and he states it explicitly in his book "Stupid Black Men: How to Play the Race Card -- and Lose".

Larry Elder reveals:

• Media malpractice: the shameful willingness of the liberal media to provide a megaphone for baseless, outlandish charges of racism
  • How, aided by a willing media, a desperate Democratic Party and guilty white liberals, angry, finger-waving black Democratic politicians get a pass on the same behavior that would fry their white counterparts
  • How the black race-baiting establishment has skillfully portrayed opposition to affirmative action as a racist desire for minorities to fail
  • Jesse Jackson's double standard: how he rushed to condemn radio host Don Imus but never condemned Nation of Islam hate minister Louis Farrakhan even when he made death threats on Jackson's behalf
  • Apologies we'd like to see: what Jesse Jackson, Kanye West, Andrew Young, Donna Brazile, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Senator Charles Schumer, Harry Belafonte, Jimmy Carter and others ought to be saying about their shameless race demagoguery, pandering, and even racism
  • How baseball great Frank Robinson surprised a reporter who expected him to utter pious platitudes about the "plight" of blacks in America
  • Why the Democratic Party needs the flame-throwing, racism-under-every-rock crowd to keep black voters focused laser-like on race and racism
  • How a small shift among black voters could have enormous consequences –- and spell the end of the Democratic Party
  • The 1879 booklet that still holds relevant and useful advice for black Americans
  • The contradictions of Barack Obama: how he preaches personal responsibility while simultaneously echoing race-hustling liberals –- and the two fatal weaknesses that undermine his candidacy
  • The dirty secret of why obviously and consistently corrupt black politicians keep getting reelected
  • What was wrong with President Bush's 2006 address to the NAACP -- and what he should have said
  • Hurricane Katrina: American racism in all its splendor -- or government sloth and ineptitude at all levels?
  • How talented teachers who demand that students meet certain standards of behavior often get slapped with "racism" charges
  • Incompetent, race-baiting black professors like Cornel West: how they repel criticism by charging racism
  • Al-Qaeda: actively recruiting among black Americans in prisons
  • Signs of hope: the growing chorus that sees through and condemns the shameless antics of those who irresponsibly cry racism
Conservative Book Club: Stupid Black Men by Larry Elder

If you want to, I will mail you a digital copy of the entire "Eyes On The Prize" documentary.

You need to see that.

Why/why not?

Expound....

I think, that it is naive to believe that if I was in a country where:

1. I was not the same color as 85% of the rest of the population, and
2. where my ancestors had been enslaved, and
3. where up until 50 years ago there were OFFICIAL barriers seperating me from the other color, and
4. even now much of the prison population are people that were the same color that I was,

then I'd be, at the very least, paranoid.

To believe blacks do not recognise the color of those around them is simply naive. I've found that the only whites that believe this live in Connecticut, and are proud to announce they "Have a Black Friend."
Quite a surprisingly honest assessment from you.

Color me impressed.

Why/why not?

Expound....

Not all but most. The reason IMO is because it has been hammered into every young black child that whitey is bad.

Larry Elder agrees that blacks are more racist than whites and he states it explicitly in his book "Stupid Black Men: How to Play the Race Card -- and Lose".

Larry Elder reveals:

• Media malpractice: the shameful willingness of the liberal media to provide a megaphone for baseless, outlandish charges of racism
  • How, aided by a willing media, a desperate Democratic Party and guilty white liberals, angry, finger-waving black Democratic politicians get a pass on the same behavior that would fry their white counterparts
  • How the black race-baiting establishment has skillfully portrayed opposition to affirmative action as a racist desire for minorities to fail
  • Jesse Jackson's double standard: how he rushed to condemn radio host Don Imus but never condemned Nation of Islam hate minister Louis Farrakhan even when he made death threats on Jackson's behalf
  • Apologies we'd like to see: what Jesse Jackson, Kanye West, Andrew Young, Donna Brazile, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Senator Charles Schumer, Harry Belafonte, Jimmy Carter and others ought to be saying about their shameless race demagoguery, pandering, and even racism
  • How baseball great Frank Robinson surprised a reporter who expected him to utter pious platitudes about the "plight" of blacks in America
  • Why the Democratic Party needs the flame-throwing, racism-under-every-rock crowd to keep black voters focused laser-like on race and racism
  • How a small shift among black voters could have enormous consequences –- and spell the end of the Democratic Party
  • The 1879 booklet that still holds relevant and useful advice for black Americans
  • The contradictions of Barack Obama: how he preaches personal responsibility while simultaneously echoing race-hustling liberals –- and the two fatal weaknesses that undermine his candidacy
  • The dirty secret of why obviously and consistently corrupt black politicians keep getting reelected
  • What was wrong with President Bush's 2006 address to the NAACP -- and what he should have said
  • Hurricane Katrina: American racism in all its splendor -- or government sloth and ineptitude at all levels?
  • How talented teachers who demand that students meet certain standards of behavior often get slapped with "racism" charges
  • Incompetent, race-baiting black professors like Cornel West: how they repel criticism by charging racism
  • Al-Qaeda: actively recruiting among black Americans in prisons
  • Signs of hope: the growing chorus that sees through and condemns the shameless antics of those who irresponsibly cry racism
Conservative Book Club: Stupid Black Men by Larry Elder

If you want to, I will mail you a digital copy of the entire "Eyes On The Prize" documentary.

You need to see that.

No I don't need to see it. For one thing it won't change my opinion and you haven't refuted a single thing I or Larry Elder addressed. Fact is it has been ingrained into most if not all blacks since birth that whites are bad.

You said all you needed to say "it won't change MY OPINION."

You are not interested in anything other than pushing your own warped ideals.

Good day sir...good day.

HOW DID THE ERA OF AMERICAN NEGROES' REALIZATION OF ITS "STUPIDITY" RESOLVE ITSELF INTO AMERICA'S POLITICAL LIFE ???

Around the l940 - 1950's, during that time, there was the VERY APPARENT confluence of American negroes REACTION to its APPARENT "STUPIDITY"..... the REALIZATION that they were bereft of any CULTURE.....CIVILIZED CULTURE or otherwise !!!

American Negroes' INTELLECTUAL ELITE bolstered by RELIGIOUS LEADERS and a SIZABLE ASSORTMENT OF NEGRO INTELLECTUAL OPPORTUNISTS and SCALLYWAGS......seized this moment in time to make their NECESSARY INTRUSION into American life and history.

The birth of the NAKEDLY OBVIOUS BLACK RACIST RELIGIOUS ENTITY OF ELIJAH MOHAMMED'S "NATION OF ISLAM" occurred. The very talented and charismatic MALCOLM X, and the equally talented and charismatic scoundrel LOUIS FARRAKHAN began to make their presence known. TURNER- CONE brilliantly converted ALL, or PRACTICALLY ALL of the Negro Churches into teaching BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY . A "THEOLOGY" that was UNMISTAKENLY BLACK RACIST IN INTENT.

BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY with the gathering of the recognition of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY'S BRILLIANT INSIGHT INTO THIS POTENTIALLY MONOLITHIC BODY OF VOTERS added ALMOST limitless POLITICAL POWER to this NEW NEGRO MOVEMENT which TORRENTIALLY spewed forth the INTELLECTUAL OPPORTUNISTS and OUTRIGHT INTELLECTUAL CON ARTISTS into creating a PLETHORA of BOGUS "BLACK HISTORY" and "DIVERSITY" training DEPARTMENTS. These spread like a WILD FIRE STORM into COERCING the COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES throughout America to teach a NON-EXISTENT BLACK "CIVILIZED CULTURE"....a "CULTURE" that claimed to supersede the contribution of "dead white men" like NEWTON, SHAKESPEARE, etc., WITH NEGRO NONENTITIES as far their contribution to the WORLD'S HISTORICAL INTELLECTUAL GROWTH is concerned.

THESE NEGRO CHURCHES, with their BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY, gave rise to the "REVEREND" WRIGHTS....coupled with the BOGUS "Black History" College & University Depts became VIRTUALLY "BLACK RACIST" FACTORIES. These BLACK RACIST FACTORIES churned out SCAM ARTISTES like the EXTORTIONIST PAR EXCELLENCE BEAUTIES: Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton....the "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Clowns indelibly engraved into America's Negro History.

MARTIN LUTHER KING was the BRIGHT LIGHT in this panopoly of SCOUNDRELS and unwitting NEGRO PATRIOTS. But, unfortunately his life was cut short to the detriment of our combined "AMERICAN" history.

Why/why not?

Expound....

3. where up until 50 years ago there were OFFICIAL barriers seperating me from the other color, and
4. even now much of the prison population are people that were the same color that I was,

To believe blacks do not recognise the color of those around them is simply naive. I've found that the only whites that believe this live in Connecticut, and are proud to announce they "Have a Black Friend."

Color me impressed.

I'm not surprised that you are surprised.

Few whites have the inclination to bother to understand African Americans. It is much easier to adopt simple POV's:

1. ALL blacks bear some unreasonable resentment toward ALL whites, or
2. NO blacks bear ANY resentment toward ANY whites.

Happily, circumstances have not allowed me to retain either of these absurd notions.

Color me impressed.

Few whites have the inclination to bother to understand African Americans. It is much easier to adopt simple POV's:

Happily, circumstances have not allowed me to retain either of these absurd notions.
So what's giving you the ability to be so perceptive?

Color me impressed.

Perhaps.....just PERHAPS.....Samson is NOT a biased arsehole.

Also, isn't that kinda OBVIOUS ?????

Good day sir...good day.

That's right a documentarty about the civil rights movement will not change the fact that most if not all blacks have been taught since birth that whites were bad.

Color me impressed.

I worked in a middle school with 90% black population teaching 8th grade math for two years, including summer school when I was also an administrator. I worked for both a black female principal and a black male principal.

I attended Prairie View University where the student population is almost all black, and completed half of my Masters of Ed. Admin. degree with only one white professor. At PVTAM I met the author of [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Beneath-Black-Folks-Tracy-Andrus/dp/0972972706/]Amazon.com: Beneath the Skin of Black Folks (9780972972703): Tracy Andrus: Books[/ame]

So let me get this straight. You're trying to sell me the story that many others other than blacks have also been taken from their land of origin. Shackled to chains on ships, stacked up on each other, not even as livestock, but as stock. Beaten and whipped on the way, instead of fed. Attached to severly diseased, dying and dead bodies. Stripped of your culture, stripped of your wife, your children, your manhood. Survived the trip, come to a strange land where they were seen as not even as worthy as dogs, but not even human. Eventually upgraded to 3/5ths of a man (read white man). Told you're not anything and never will amount to anything, shuttered into ghettos, your rights held down, fought against, battered, abused, all because of your skin color, attacked...for generations. Mentally abused, discriminated against, and blamed for all of the above...your suggesting that this is a common experience to others other than African Americans?

You've started an interesting thread. I rarely even look at a thread that mentions "race," let alone respond to it. This one post you've made seems to have a bit of an edge to it, otherwise it's been interesting reading.

I think racism can only exist when it won't be put down and people move on - regardless of race. Unfortunately, I think there are people who don't want the issue to rest. And, too, "race" is a badly misused word. For example, Mexicans are not a race - they are a nationality. But any negative statement made about Mexicans is met with a "You're a racist!" response.

To respond more directly to this particular post, yes, there are others who have suffered some of the same injustices as Blacks. As previously mentioned, the Jewish people have a long, long history of enslavement and persecution by just about everybody. "Jew" is somewhat spoken with an air of contempt. Well, I'm sorry - when you say you've been "Jewed down," you're just pissed off at yourself for driving a bad bargain but you have to lay the blame on the Jews. Jews are contemptuously called "Christ killers." But, no one stops to think that with Jesus Christ being passed over for death in favor of Barabbas - who would be the savior? Barabbas? Those who follow the teachings of Christ should probably be grateful to the Jews - no?

Take a look at people living in China - are they not enslaved and living in unmerciful circumstances? Their minds, bodies, and souls owned by a government that considers them very expendable?

Look at the Poles. Throughout the history of Poland everybody has wanted a piece of Poland under their rule and control. It wasn't until after WWII that Poland finally had defined national boundaries. Poles are continuously considered as very stupid people. I am Polish - and I don't consider myself as totally stupid and it doesn't take five of my friends to change a light bulb.

Look at some of the Arabic people. Living under tyrannical conditions, in poverty, uneducated, in some instances at the mercy of an unmerciful religion - being stoned to death "just because." It's not just blacks who have suffered and still suffer.

I tend to judge by character rather than race. At one point in my life I lived on a boundary line between blacks and whites - I never feared blacks. They worked, albeit at the lowlier jobs, but they had homes, they took care in raising their children, they went to church, they had a pride in themselves. I lived in an orphanage and I've experienced beatings from hell, I've experienced being put down and derided. I've experienced someone being in total control of my life, my thoughts. Today? Today, I'm in control of my own existence. Today I'm somewhat fearful of some blacks because I can see the hatred in their eyes. On the other end of the spectrum, I have black friends who are wonderful people. I like them because of who they are - their character. I was on a lunch break one day when a black woman came walking into the building with a little toddler coming along with her. I looked at that child's dull, lifeless eyes and thought, "My God! That child's life is already over and it hasn't even had a chance to begin." There was not one iota of sparkle in his eyes.

There are many things that factor into where so many blacks are today and in many ways it is only blacks who can save themselves. I don't know all the answers but I know all things are not working as they should.

Do I like Obama? Hell, no. Not because he's black but because he has shown me he has no character. He's just a bitter person who has not risen above his own perceived injustices. He's arrogant, self-centered, among other things and before it's all over with he's going to end up screwing "his own" even more to the walls than they already have been screwed.
ur last paragraph totally destroyed all credibility u had with this post.

MarcAtl,

OF COURSE........ Granny's "last paragraph totally destroyed all credibility" she had with "u".

How could it be otherwise with an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid AND a BLACK RACIST ?!?!?!?

I worked in a middle school with 90% black population teaching 8th grade math for two years, including summer school when I was also an administrator. I worked for both a black female principal and a black male principal.

I attended Prairie View University where the student population is almost all black, and completed half of my Masters of Ed. Admin. degree with only one white professor. At PVTAM I met the author of Amazon.com: Beneath the Skin of Black Folks (9780972972703): Tracy Andrus: Books

Sounds to me like you have somewhat of an intimate experience with black folks on various level. Would that be a correct assessment?

Also, I'm not familiar with that book. What's it about...the gist of it that is?

the better question is why are most right wing uneducated republicans racist.
Or the ones who went to shitty colleges and think they are educated.
Most blacks are victims of racism not racist. Cracker

Would you be surprised if I told you that Tailspin is an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooge ????

Huh ?????

Good day sir...good day.

That's right a documentarty about the civil rights movement will not change the fact that most if not all blacks have been taught since birth that whites were bad.

I don't think that's true, Lone. I think there are organizations (like black liberation theology churches) that do teach racism but certainly not all blacks are taught that all whites are bad. Most blacks are just like most whites.... we're kind of over that whole 'race' thing. Most of us just want to live our lives the best way we can.

What I will say, for the record, is that I believe there is still a debt to be paid to blacks. :eek::eek: Damn, that's not very 'conservative' of me! :eek: I believe, fundamentally, that - in order to achieve the best possible future for the country - we need to find ways to fix the huge problems in the public school system - particularly those in inner cities (where the schools are, generally speaking, mainly black). We really need to help those kids - not because they're black - but because they are Americans and we are failing them. We need to show them a better way than crime and drugs and shit. We owe them that - regardless of the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back