Are "Aliens" some of the Fallen Angels?

Nephilim, what?
LOL. Yes, it's in the Bible, but it's an oddity. The Bible sometimes branches off into areas that it never comes back to. Job is another one. Quite a different message than the one expressed by Jesus in the Gospels.

There's a reason there were giants.
I strongly believe in an honest, loving and all knowing God. We're here for a reason, but I have not seen proof of what that reason is. Only speculation and opinion.

Lucifer does it of his own free will. His purpose is probably to drag people into hell. Unfortunately, there are already people that believe God is an alien.
You bring up several interesting questions: Do angels have souls and free will? Would God let a human soul be dragged into Hell against their will? Is Lucifer equal to God? If Lucifer is equal to God, what about the other Angels? If the other Angels aren't equal to God, then why would Lucifer be? Where does Jesus figure into all of this?
I believe that the soul and the spirit are the same thing. In this case, angels would have a soul. Although temptation exists, it is ultimately the choices we make in life that lead us to hell. God is high above Lucifer and all the angels. They are a creation. God is the Creator. Jesus delivers us from the Evil One. At the time of Armageddon, if the alien devils attempt to deceive and destroy mankind, Jesus will be there to deliver us from them.

I believe that the soul and the spirit are the same thing. In this case, angels would have a soul. Although temptation exists, it is ultimately the choices we make in life that lead us to hell. God is high above Lucifer and all the angels. They are a creation. God is the Creator. Jesus delivers us from the Evil One. At the time of Armageddon, if the alien devils attempt to deceive and destroy mankind, Jesus will be there to deliver us from them.
Then why worry about it?

If angels have souls, how are they different from mankind? Where do humans fit in the pecking order of God's creations?

Then why worry about it?

If angels have souls, how are they different from mankind? Where do humans fit in the pecking order of God's creations?
There is no need to worry about it. There is not much we can do. We can know are enemy and prepare ourselves for the great deception. Angels are created to be above mankind. They are more intelligent. And some of them have supernatural powers. Humans are beneath the angels and above all creation on earth.

There is no need to worry about it. There is not much we can do. We can know are enemy and prepare ourselves for the great deception. Angels are created to be above mankind. They are more intelligent. And some of them have supernatural powers. Humans are beneath the angels and above all creation on earth.
Agreed on not worrying about it. By what source do you think angels were created to be above mankind? When God said “Let us make man in our image" was that deceitful? Wrong? Just in appearance, but not spiritually alike?

Could it be that angels are simply humans who have ascended to Heaven? Where do souls come from? Are they grown? Created by God?

Since Heaven is on a spiritual realm and we're in a physical one, I doubt extraterrestrials are angels. Since God is the ultimate creator who knows all, it's a curiosity to me why he'd create Lucifer and demons.

There were fallen angels known as the Nephilim in bodies mating and bearing children with our women. Man's every thought became evill, and this is what led to the Flood.

"Annunaki in the Bible Codes- Genesis 25:32"

"Also known as Jedi, or Nephilim"

"Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?"

source: Annunaki

Genesis 6:4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: The sons of God refer to a different group from either the men or their daughters. The phrase clearly means "angels." Job 1:6 presents Satan and his angels coming into the presence of the LORD for an audience with His Majesty. Satan's angels are there called "the sons of God," with the suggestion that these angelic beings were ounce holy ones who served the Lord, but were now allied with the evil one. Genesis assumes the existence of the good angels of the Lord (see 3:24) and of Satan and his angels, it also assumes that the later are already fallen and under God's judgment (see 1:2). In 3:1, the serpent (Satan) was already as the father of lies (John 8:44). Here it appears that some of Satan's angels, spirit beings, took on human form (see 3:24) and, out of a perverted lust, seduced women. In response, God reserved these angels for special judgment (2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6) and cleansed the earth itself (with the Flood).
"Angels" visited Abraham's sterile wife Sarah in their tent and when they left, she was pregnant with Isaac. THAT was interesting.

Agreed on not worrying about it. By what source do you think angels were created to be above mankind? When God said “Let us make man in our image" was that deceitful? Wrong? Just in appearance, but not spiritually alike?

Could it be that angels are simply humans who have ascended to Heaven? Where do souls come from? Are they grown? Created by God?
Here it shows man is created lower than the angels.

Psalm 8:5. You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.

I believe that we are made in the image of God in appearances. We are alike in that we are all spirits. The angels are more like God.

Since Heaven is on a spiritual realm and we're in a physical one, I doubt extraterrestrials are angels. Since God is the ultimate creator who knows all, it's a curiosity to me why he'd create Lucifer and demons.

There were fallen angels known as the Nephilim in bodies mating and bearing children with our women. Man's every thought became evill, and this is what led to the Flood.

"Annunaki in the Bible Codes- Genesis 25:32"

"Also known as Jedi, or Nephilim"

"Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?"

source: Annunaki

Genesis 6:4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: The sons of God refer to a different group from either the men or their daughters. The phrase clearly means "angels." Job 1:6 presents Satan and his angels coming into the presence of the LORD for an audience with His Majesty. Satan's angels are there called "the sons of God," with the suggestion that these angelic beings were ounce holy ones who served the Lord, but were now allied with the evil one. Genesis assumes the existence of the good angels of the Lord (see 3:24) and of Satan and his angels, it also assumes that the later are already fallen and under God's judgment (see 1:2). In 3:1, the serpent (Satan) was already as the father of lies (John 8:44). Here it appears that some of Satan's angels, spirit beings, took on human form (see 3:24) and, out of a perverted lust, seduced women. In response, God reserved these angels for special judgment (2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6) and cleansed the earth itself (with the Flood).
"Angels" visited Abraham's sterile wife Sarah in their tent and when they left, she was pregnant with Isaac. THAT was interesting.
Where the angels in human bodies? Some where back in biblical times. And I believe that some are still today.

Psalm 8:5. You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.

I believe that we are made in the image of God in appearances. We are alike in that we are all spirits. The angels are more like God.
Disagreed. That's the hazard of cherry-picking the Bible. That's a Psalm by David, not a declaration from God or Jesus.

Disagreed. That's the hazard of cherry-picking the Bible. That's a Psalm by David, not a declaration from God or Jesus.
Do you believe that mankind is lower, equal, or above the angels?

The short answer is "none of the above".

The longer answer is that I believe the perception that Heaven (and Hell) as being just like Earth but on a different plane with kings, hierarchies, powers, etc are merely human attempts to understand something beyond the sophistication levels of most people over 2000 years ago. I believe there is God's Grace and there is outside of God's Grace. I believe Lucifer is simply a concept of being outside God's Grace.

The longer answer is that I believe the perception that Heaven (and Hell) as being just like Earth but on a different plane with kings, hierarchies, powers, etc are merely human attempts to understand something beyond the sophistication levels of most people over 2000 years ago. I believe there is God's Grace and there is outside of God's Grace. I believe Lucifer is simply a concept of being outside God's Grace.
While completely awake, I witnessed an angel with praying hands three times. He had wings on his back and the most beautiful voice that I had ever heard. Here is my story:

Seeing & Hearing my "Guardian Angel"

While completely awake, I witnessed an angel with praying hands three times. He had wings on his back and the most beautiful voice that I had ever heard. Here is my story:

Great. I had a NDE and was in a beautiful place, but no angels. Again, I think there are only so many things a human mind can comprehend therefore they tend to see and hear things in a form that makes sense to them. Would a native deep in the Amazon jungles who have never encountered western civilization, much less Christianity, have a vision of Jesus and archangel Gabriel or would they see something more familiar to them?

Great. I had a NDE and was in a beautiful place, but no angels. Again, I think there are only so many things a human mind can comprehend therefore they tend to see and hear things in a form that makes sense to them. Would a native deep in the Amazon jungles who have never encountered western civilization, much less Christianity, have a vision of Jesus and archangel Gabriel or would they see something more familiar to them?
That depends on whether Jesus or the archangel Gabriel appeared before them and told them who they were.

Before we came to this earth, we all existed in the presence of God as his spirit children.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

While we existed as spirits, we also had free will. Lucifer, who was in the presents of God, rebelled against God and created a war in heaven.

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

In heaven, Lucifer was known as a son of the morning before he rebelled. His spirit was created in the image of God's spirit which is in the image of a man. For this reason the prophet Isaiah calls him a man.

Isaiah 14:12-17
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Lucifer, later named Satan was cast out of heaven for rebelling against his Father. He tried to get as many of us to follow after him as he could. He was very successful and managed to get one third of all the hosts of heaven to follow after him.

Revelation 12:4
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

God's plan for his children was for them to become like him. But Satan had a different plan.

John 17:21-23
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

1 John 3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

You see, God is a being of free will. Nobody tells God what to do. He does all the good things that he does of his own free will and choice. You cannot become like God unless you learn to choose good of your own free will and choice. God wants us to do good in and of ourselves. For this reason we are here to learn to overcome evil of our own volition. He knows that we will make some mistakes and need forgiveness. For this reason he provided a Savior that we might repent and continue trying to overcome evil and become like him.

Matthew 5:48
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

But in the pre-mortal existence, Satan came up with another plan. His plan was to force all of God's children to be good. He was very proud of his plan and wanted to be exalted above God for coming up with it. He was proposing a plan that He thought would save all mankind and not one soul would be lost. But God knew that mankind could not become like him with free will. God is a being of free will and unless mankind learns through their own free will to choose good over evil, they could never become like him. He therefore rejected Satan's plan. Satan was wroth and sought to turn away as many of the sons of God as he could and overthrow God's plan. For this reason God cast Satan out of heaven into this earth and all those who followed after him and rebelled against their Father.

Moses 4:1-4
1 And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying—Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
2 But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me—Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever.
3 Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also, that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down;
4 And he became Satan, yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to deceive and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice.

Abraham 3:22-28
22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;
23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.
24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.
27 And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first.
28 And the second was angry, and kept not his first estate; and, at that day, many followed after him.

We live in the last days before our Savior will come again on the earth and establish his kingdom and righteousness will reign upon the earth. Satan knows that he only has a short time before his time is up for 1000 years. This 1000 year period is known as the Mellennium. Satan and his angels, who were cast out of heaven into this earth, are here as disembodied spirits. They were not allowed to gain a body. For this reason they try to possess the bodies of those who were faithful in the pre-mortal existence as sons of God.

Mark 5:1-13
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Satan's time is running out. He will try to turn as many as he can away from God before he is bound for the 1000 years. For this reason you are seeing evil increase in the world. Be true to God and keep his commandments. The faithful will be blessed.

Before we came to this earth, we all existed in the presence of God as his spirit children.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

While we existed as spirits, we also had free will. Lucifer, who was in the presents of God, rebelled against God and created a war in heaven.

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

In heaven, Lucifer was known as a son of the morning before he rebelled. His spirit was created in the image of God's spirit which is in the image of a man. For this reason the prophet Isaiah calls him a man.

Isaiah 14:12-17
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Lucifer, later named Satan was cast out of heaven for rebelling against his Father. He tried to get as many of us to follow after him as he could. He was very successful and managed to get one third of all the hosts of heaven to follow after him.

Revelation 12:4
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

God's plan for his children was for them to become like him. But Satan had a different plan.

John 17:21-23
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

You see, God is a being of free will. Nobody tells God what to do. He does all the good things that he does of his own free will and choice. You cannot become like God unless you learn to choose good of your own free will and choice. God wants us to do good in and of ourselves. For this reason we are here to learn to overcome evil of our own volition. He knows that we will make some mistakes and need forgiveness. For this reason he provided a Savior that we might repent and continue trying to overcome evil and become like him.

Matthew 5:48
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

But in the pre-mortal existence, Satan came up with another plan. His plan was to force all of God's children to be good. He was very proud of his plan and wanted to be exalted above God for coming up with it. He was proposing a plan that He thought would save all mankind and not one soul would be lost. But God knew that mankind could not become like him with free will. God is a being of free will and unless mankind learns through their own free will to choose good over evil, they could never become like him. He therefore rejected Satan's plan. Satan was wroth and sought to turn away as many of the sons of God as he could and overthrow God's plan. For this reason God cast Satan out of heaven into this earth and all those who followed after him and rebelled against their Father.

Moses 4:1-4
1 And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying—Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
2 But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me—Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever.
3 Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also, that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down;
4 And he became Satan, yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to deceive and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice.

Abraham 3:22-28
22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;
23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.
24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.
27 And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first.
28 And the second was angry, and kept not his first estate; and, at that day, many followed after him.

We live in the last days before our Savior will come again on the earth and establish his kingdom and righteousness will reign upon the earth. Satan knows that he only has a short time before his time is up for 1000 years. This 1000 year period is known as the Mellennium. Satan and his angels, who were cast out of heaven into this earth, are here as disembodied spirits. They were not allowed to gain a body. For this reason they try to possess the bodies of those who were faithful in the pre-mortal existence as sons of God.

Mark 5:1-13
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Satan's time is running out. He will try to turn as many as he can away from God before he is bound for the 1000 years. For this reason you are seeing evil increase in the world. Be true to God and keep his commandments. The faithful will be blessed.
The fallen angels known as the sons of God or Nephilim had to be in a body to mate and have children with our women. Some believe that this led to the alien/human hybrid. What do you think?

Let's take another look at Genesis chapter 6:

Genesis 6:1-6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Verse one introduces the setting of men multiplying on the face of the earth and having daughters born unto them.
Verse two tells us that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair and began taking them as wives among all of the women to choose from.

Who are the sons of God? The sons of God are those men who are on the earth who have been faithful followers of God. It times past these men would marry the daughters of God, those women who would keep the commandments of God and worship him.

The Apostles and members of Christ's church are known as the sons of God.

The problem was that the righteous sons of God began to marry those women who did not follow after God (daughters of men). The sons of God began at that time to become wicked and follow after the desire of their wives. Their children like wise were raised in unrighteousness.

Verse three shows the beginning of God's displeasure toward the sons of God and that if they were going to do wickedly, he would withdraw his spirit from them.
Verse four tells us that among the sons and daughters of men were those of large stature. When the sons of God bare children unto these daughters of men, many of them became mighty men of strength (having strength in the flesh), and were renowned.

I suppose because of the stength and renown of these men that were not among the sons of God, many followed after them and foresook the Lord.
In that day a great many turned away from God and went according to their own way becoming wicked.

Verse five tells us that God saw the wickedness of man and that it was great in the earth. The wickedness was so great that the thoughts of mens hearts were to do evil continually.
Verse six tells us that God was grieved in his heart that his creations would choose evil over good.

This, of course, as we read on in the chapter leads to God cleansing the earth with the great flood. This kind of reminds of how our world is becoming today which will lead up to the second great cleansing when our Lord will come.

Angels of God are messengers of God. They can be a disembodied spirit that has not come to the earth yet. They can be a disembodied spirit who already came to the earth but has not yet been resurrected. They can be resurrected beings. Or as the following scripture tells us, they can be holy men who are still on the earth.

Genesis 19:1-5
1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

We also read about an angel in the book of Revelation who appears unto John:

Revelation 19:9-10
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Here we see that the angel is a fellowservant and of our brethren that have the testimony of Jesus.

Angels are the sons of God literally and were created in his image and likeness whether they are disembodied spirits, resurrected beings, or holy men on earth.

Let's take another look at Genesis chapter 6:

Genesis 6:1-6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Verse one introduces the setting of men multiplying on the face of the earth and having daughters born unto them.
Verse two tells us that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair and began taking them as wives among all of the women to choose from.

Who are the sons of God? The sons of God are those men who are on the earth who have been faithful followers of God. It times past these men would marry the daughters of God, those women who would keep the commandments of God and worship him.

The Apostles and members of Christ's church are known as the sons of God.

The problem was that the righteous sons of God began to marry those women who did not follow after God (daughters of men). The sons of God began at that time to become wicked and follow after the desire of their wives. Their children like wise were raised in unrighteousness.

Verse three shows the beginning of God's displeasure toward the sons of God and that if they were going to do wickedly, he would withdraw his spirit from them.
Verse four tells us that among the sons and daughters of men were those of large stature. When the sons of God bare children unto these daughters of men, many of them became mighty men of strength (having strength in the flesh), and were renowned.

I suppose because of the stength and renown of these men that were not among the sons of God, many followed after them and foresook the Lord.
In that day a great many turned away from God and went according to their own way becoming wicked.

Verse five tells us that God saw the wickedness of man and that it was great in the earth. The wickedness was so great that the thoughts of mens hearts were to do evil continually.
Verse six tells us that God was grieved in his heart that his creations would choose evil over good.

This, of course, as we read on in the chapter leads to God cleansing the earth with the great flood. This kind of reminds of how our world is becoming today which will lead up to the second great cleansing when our Lord will come.

Angels of God are messengers of God. They can be a disembodied spirit that has not come to the earth yet. They can be a disembodied spirit who already came to the earth but has not yet been resurrected. They can be resurrected beings. Or as the following scripture tells us, they can be holy men who are still on the earth.

Genesis 19:1-5
1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

We also read about an angel in the book of Revelation who appears unto John:

Revelation 19:9-10
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Here we see that the angel is a fellowservant and of our brethren that have the testimony of Jesus.

Angels are the sons of God literally and were created in his image and likeness whether they are disembodied spirits, resurrected beings, or holy men on earth.
The sons of God were the fallen angels who bore children with our women. Corrupting man's DNA. Man's every thought became evil. And this is what led up to the Flood.

Forum List

Back