Architects & Engineers For 911 Truth...

seen it ..it was dead before it started.

lol! You're such a Bullshitter. You did not see this movie. Why do you feel you need to lie about such things? You always give yourself away in the end. You're not too hard to figure out. You just spew a lot of bombastic ridicule without even viewing these films. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. You're actually kind of ignorant. Watch the film and then come back and discuss. Enjoy.
Are you going to call me a liar too? I counted how many "prestigious award-winning Architects and Engineers" appeared. What is your definition of "many"? I would like an actual number please. TYIA:D
since "we"are not persuaded by the underwhelming lack of fact presented in this film, we must be liars.
twoofer logic at it's finest!

seen it ..it was dead before it started.

lol! You're such a Bullshitter. You did not see this movie. Why do you feel you need to lie about such things? You always give yourself away in the end. You're not too hard to figure out. You just spew a lot of bombastic ridicule without even viewing these films. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. You're actually kind of ignorant. Watch the film and then come back and discuss. Enjoy.
Are you going to call me a liar too? I counted how many "prestigious award-winning Architects and Engineers" appeared. What is your definition of "many"? I would like an actual number please. TYIA:D

And now the two TSA braniacs show up to spew their tired "UH DUH...YOU TWOOFER! and UH DOI...YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" shyte. :lol:

And now the two TSA braniacs show up to spew their tired "UH DUH...YOU TWOOFER! and UH DOI...YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" shyte. :lol:
I will agree that the TSA are idiots. That's a given. NOW, let's move on to the idiots that populate Ground Zero YELLING about the government and "their lies". Are you (Paulitician) unemployed like those losers? "Look at me!!! I've been here since 2001!!!"

BTW, ass wipe, I noticed you didn't answer the question. Straight forward question: "How many were there". Yet you didn't answer. That makes you another Eots clone that says things like, "When did you post the link?", or, "You never posted that".

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:Way to go!! Answer the question or you're nothing more than another Eots clone. Prove yourself or shut the fuck up.

How many scholars in the video?????????????????????????

(Hint) It's two digits!! That means more than 9......................................... :badgrin:

I will agree that the TSA are idiots. That's a given. NOW, let's move on to the idiots that populate Ground Zero YELLING about the government and "their lies". Are you (Paulitician) unemployed like those losers? "Look at me!!! I've been here since 2001!!!"

BTW, ass wipe, I noticed you didn't answer the question. Straight forward question: "How many were there". Yet you didn't answer. That makes you another Eots clone that says things like, "When did you post the link?", or, "You never posted that".

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:Way to go!! Answer the question or you're nothing more than another Eots clone. Prove yourself or shut the fuck up.

(Hint) It's two digits!! That means more than 9......................................... :badgrin:

All Architects & Engineers appearing in this film are immenently qualified to speak on this,while you are not. That's just fact. Next?

To believe three large buildings collapsed perfectly symmetrically into their own footprints on the same day and within hours of each other really does seem crazy to me. Those kinds of collapses are unheard of except in cases of controlled demolitions. Yet we're supposed to believe that type of unheard of collapse took place three times on the same day and within hours of each other? That's just not possible. So call me a 'Crazy Twoofer",but i still believe the Government's story on 911 is an awful conspiratorial deception.

Last edited:

All Architects & Engineers appearing in this film are immenently qualified to speak on this,while you are not. That's just fact. Next?
You didn't watch the video, did you? LOL Why do you twofers always end up being the same? Can't answer direct questions and will believe any idiot that backs up their skewed version of real life.:lol::lol:

To believe three large buildings collapsed perfectly symmetrically into their own footprints on the same day and within hours of each other really does seem crazy to me. Those kinds of collapses are unheard of except in cases of controlled demolitions. Yet we're supposed to believe that type of unheard of collapse took place three times on the same day and within hours of each other? That's just not possible. So call me a 'Crazy Twoofer",but i still believe the Government's story on 911 is an awful conspiratorial deception.
If the falling debris is taking out the fronts of other buildings then they are not "falling in their own footprint"! Quit quoting crap from these stupid YouTube videos.:cuckoo:

You didn't watch the video, did you? LOL Why do you twofers always end up being the same? Can't answer direct questions and will believe any idiot that backs up their skewed version of real life.:lol::lol:

Did i stutter or something? I said they are immenently qualified to speak on this while you are not. So you ridiculing and insulting them is inconsequential. You're in no position to challenge their expertise. I'll put their credentials up against yours anytime. Next?

If the falling debris is taking out the fronts of other buildings then they are not "falling in their own footprint"! Quit quoting crap from these stupid YouTube videos.:cuckoo:

Again,fire did not cause these perfectly symmetrical rapid collapses. Those kinds of collapses are beyond rare. They just don't happen. They occur for the most part in controlled demolitions. But hey,you go on believing what you want. It's a free country.

Did i stutter or something? I said they are immenently qualified to speak on this while you are not. So you ridiculing and insulting them is inconsequential. You're in no position to challenge their expertise. I'll put their credentials up against yours anytime. Next?
Since you know absolutely NOTHING about me this is really a stupid statement.:lol::lol:

Again,fire did not cause these perfectly symmetrical rapid collapses. Those kinds of collapses are beyond rare. They just don't happen. They occur for the most part in controlled demolitions. But hey,you go on believing what you want. It's a free country.
Let's see if it is even possible for you to answer a straight forward simple question:

Name another building IN THE WORLD that was constructed like the two WTC towers. If you actually answer this question then we'll talk about building 7.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The other WTC Buildings which were located directly beneath the Towers and the Windsor Building. They all resemble what large buildings should look like after extensive damage. Note the dramatic differences between them and the Towers/WTC 7...

wtc3_7064.jpg

16.jpg

wtc_5f12.jpg

fig-4-9.jpg

windsor7.jpg

310954.jpg

Last edited:
The other WTC Buildings which were located directly beneath the Towers and the Windsor Building. They all resemble what large buildings should look like after extensive damage. Note the dramatic differences between them and the Towers/WTC 7...

wtc3_7064.jpg

16.jpg

wtc_5f12.jpg

fig-4-9.jpg

windsor7.jpg

310954.jpg
Thanks for confirming what I thought. You are incapable of answering a straight forward question. Your credibility is now on Eots level. Right about where whale shit hangs out.:badgrin::badgrin:

Dickey Gage at his best.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw]AE911TRUTH PLAYSCHOOL WITH RICHARD GAGE. - YouTube[/ame]

laughdog.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8]Important Message from 9/11 Truth! - YouTube[/ame]

Ridicule and insult all you want but the 911 Truth Movement was started by family members of actual 911 victims. They know their Government has lied to them and they deserve the truth. So laugh all you want and then go FUCK YOURSELF!! :)

Ridicule and insult all you want but the 911 Truth Movement was started by family members of actual 911 victims. They know their Government has lied to them and they deserve the truth. So laugh all you want and then go FUCK YOURSELF!! :)

It may have been started by family members, but it was immediately hi-jacked by Dickey (siphon off $70,000 per year) Gage, Bobby (can't hit a 900 foot wide building with a plane) Balsamo, Judy (space beam) Wood, Tracy (dustified steel) Blevins, the Three Stooges (Avery, Rowe, and Bermas) and the rest of their ilk.

The above mentioned goofballs don't give a shit about the victims, they're just in it for the money.

Oh, by the way, when does Dickey Boy plan to get off his dead ass and present the petition for a new investigation to Congress? You know, the petition that has less than 0.01% of North American architects and engineers asking for one.

It may have been started by family members, but it was immediately hi-jacked by Dickey (siphon off $70,000 per year) Gage, Bobby (can't hit a 900 foot wide building with a plane) Balsamo, Judy (space beam) Wood, Tracy (dustified steel) Blevins, the Three Stooges (Avery, Rowe, and Bermas) and the rest of their ilk.

The above mentioned goofballs don't give a shit about the victims, they're just in it for the money.

Oh, by the way, when does Dickey Boy plan to get off his dead ass and present the petition for a new investigation to Congress? You know, the petition that has less than 0.01% of North American architects and engineers asking for one.

Many of the 911 families know their Government lied to them about 911. They do deserve truth. Justice for them is what's most important.

Forum List

Back