Architects & Engineers For 911 Truth...

Ridicule and insult all you want but the 911 Truth Movement was started by family members of actual 911 victims. They know their Government has lied to them and they deserve the truth. So laugh all you want and then go FUCK YOURSELF!! :)

It may have been started by family members, but it was immediately hi-jacked by Dickey (siphon off $70,000 per year) Gage, Bobby (can't hit a 900 foot wide building with a plane) Balsamo, Judy (space beam) Wood, Tracy (dustified steel) Blevins, the Three Stooges (Avery, Rowe, and Bermas) and the rest of their ilk.

The above mentioned goofballs don't give a shit about the victims, they're just in it for the money.

Oh, by the way, when does Dickey Boy plan to get off his dead ass and present the petition for a new investigation to Congress? You know, the petition that has less than 0.01% of North American architects and engineers asking for one.

Many of the 911 families know their Government lied to them about 911. They do deserve truth. Justice for them is what's most important.

So when is Dickey going to present the petition to get them that justice?

Or is he afraid the wheels will fall off his $70K per year gravy train?

It may have been started by family members, but it was immediately hi-jacked by Dickey (siphon off $70,000 per year) Gage, Bobby (can't hit a 900 foot wide building with a plane) Balsamo, Judy (space beam) Wood, Tracy (dustified steel) Blevins, the Three Stooges (Avery, Rowe, and Bermas) and the rest of their ilk.

The above mentioned goofballs don't give a shit about the victims, they're just in it for the money.

Oh, by the way, when does Dickey Boy plan to get off his dead ass and present the petition for a new investigation to Congress? You know, the petition that has less than 0.01% of North American architects and engineers asking for one.

Many of the 911 families know their Government lied to them about 911. They do deserve truth. Justice for them is what's most important.

Some 911 families do support & respect his efforts. And that's all that counts.

What efforts? Flying around the world giving speeches on the money people donate to try to get a new investigation?

I would really be pissed I was a family member of a victim, and that was the extent of his efforts.

What efforts? Flying around the world giving speeches on the money people donate to try to get a new investigation?

I would really be pissed I was a family member of a victim, and that was the extent of his efforts.

Like i said,some 911 families do support and respect his work. Their Government lied to them and they know it.

Like i said,some 911 families do support and respect his work. They were lied to and they know it.

And now they're being lied to by Dickey Boy, and his claims of wanting a new investigation.

Like i said,some 911 families do support and respect his work. They were lied to and they know it.

And now they're being lied to by Dickey Boy, and his claims of wanting a new investigation.

Some fully support his calls for a new investigation. The 911 Commission was absolute Bullshit.

Some fully support his calls for a new investigation. The 911 Commission was absolute Bullshit.

When is HE going to support his calls for a new investigation by presenting the petition to Congress?

He better hurry. Some of the early signers have died, and their signatures will probably be invalidated. He should get it in before that number increases.

When is HE going to support his calls for a new investigation by presenting the petition to Congress?

He better hurry. Some of the early signers have died, and their signatures will probably be invalidated. He should get it in before that number increases.

Just more ridicule & insult. Stop obsessing over one person. 911 families deserve better.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

Someday it will be well-accepted and established that our Government did lie to us about 911. I do believe that day will eventually come. Hopefully,we'll get the truth when it does come.

Just more ridicule & insult. Stop obsessing over one person. 911 families deserve better.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

Someday it will be well-accepted and established that our Government did lie to us about 911. I do believe that day will eventually come. Hopefully,we'll get the truth when it does come.

You started this thread specifically about A&E911T.

Dickey (box boy) Gage is the head of that organization.

So bringing him and his failure to follow through on his promise to present the petition is on topic for this particular thread, and is not obsessing.

You started this thread specifically about A&E911T.

Dickey (box boy) Gage is the head of that organization.

So bringing him and his failure to follow through on his promise to present the petition is on topic for this particular thread, and is not obsessing.

Yes we already covered that. And i responded to your attacks on him. Now you are just obsessing.

And now the two TSA braniacs show up to spew their tired "UH DUH...YOU TWOOFER! and UH DOI...YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" shyte. :lol:
I will agree that the TSA are idiots. That's a given. NOW, let's move on to the idiots that populate Ground Zero YELLING about the government and "their lies". Are you (Paulitician) unemployed like those losers? "Look at me!!! I've been here since 2001!!!"

BTW, ass wipe, I noticed you didn't answer the question. Straight forward question: "How many were there". Yet you didn't answer. That makes you another Eots clone that says things like, "When did you post the link?", or, "You never posted that".

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:Way to go!! Answer the question or you're nothing more than another Eots clone. Prove yourself or shut the fuck up.

How many scholars in the video?????????????????????????

(Hint) It's two digits!! That means more than 9......................................... :badgrin:

All Architects & Engineers appearing in this film are immenently qualified to speak on this,while you are not. That's just fact. Next?
dodge!

I will agree that the TSA are idiots. That's a given. NOW, let's move on to the idiots that populate Ground Zero YELLING about the government and "their lies". Are you (Paulitician) unemployed like those losers? "Look at me!!! I've been here since 2001!!!"

BTW, ass wipe, I noticed you didn't answer the question. Straight forward question: "How many were there". Yet you didn't answer. That makes you another Eots clone that says things like, "When did you post the link?", or, "You never posted that".

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:Way to go!! Answer the question or you're nothing more than another Eots clone. Prove yourself or shut the fuck up.

How many scholars in the video?????????????????????????

(Hint) It's two digits!! That means more than 9......................................... :badgrin:

All Architects & Engineers appearing in this film are immenently qualified to speak on this,while you are not. That's just fact. Next?
dodge!

Yes we know...Everything's a "Dodge,YOU A TWOOFER!,and YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" shyte with you. I think you covered that in several hundred previous posts no? We get it. You probably work for the Government in some capacity. I'm guessing you're a TSA Dummy. I bet i'm close. :badgrin:

To believe three large buildings collapsed perfectly symmetrically into their own footprints on the same day and within hours of each other really does seem crazy to me. Those kinds of collapses are unheard of except in cases of controlled demolitions. Yet we're supposed to believe that type of unheard of collapse took place three times on the same day and within hours of each other? That's just not possible. So call me a 'Crazy Twoofer",but i still believe the Government's story on 911 is an awful conspiratorial deception.
bullshit! :The “symmetry of collapse” argument (in the September 2007 slide show)

I’ll now look at a portion of Nobles’s review of the older (September 2007) version of the slideshow dealing with the “Straight Down Symmetrical Collapse” argument.

# 020 – “Straight Down Symmetrical Collapse” Orientation

Nobles says:

This slide is headlined: “Straight Down Symmetrical Collapse with all Columns Cut at Once.”

What a foolish claim for Gage’s first point. All I have to do is show that all columns were not cut at once, and the point is denied.

It is true that the core columns failed before the perimeter columns. However, Gage could correct this simply by changing “all columns cut at once” to “all perimter columns (except a few damaged earlier) cut at once.” If the outer wall of a building is falling more-or-less straight down, as a single unit, then, clearly, all the perimeter columns (except the few that were broken earlier) are all breaking at once.

But I can do better than that, and you would expect me to. The collapse didn’t happen symmetrically, not at all.

It didn’t quite go straight down, either. Yes, there are many videos that make it appear to have done so. It is one of the more remarkable features of this collapse that during the last stage of its progressive collapse, it dropped down in some ways similar to a controlled demolition.

But there is an explanation for this. Because of the immense size of 7 World Trade, it could have done very little else. Without a sufficient amount of resistance below, the mass of 7 World Trade could go nowhere else but as straight down as possible.

And no such resistance would have been found in the lower structure of the building. Even without the damage done by the falling debris of the North Tower and the failure of a crucial core column, the building’s structure could not have resisted the momentum of the building falling.

I’ve seen it claimed elsewhere that a falling skyscraper can’t tilt, for the above reason. However, let’s look at the the world’s only other examples of falling skyscrapers: the Twin Towers. The top 30 floors of WTC 2, tall enough to qualify as a skyscraper in its own right, did tilt over quite a bit, more than 20 degrees, at the very beginning of its fall.

Furthermore, the global collapse of WTC 7 started at the bottom. That being the case, the fulcrum for any tilt was the ground beneath WTC 7, a much better fulcrum than the bottom part of WTC 2. So, I see no reason why WTC 7 couldn’t have tilted quite a bit at the beginning of the global collapse.

Of course, once the collapse of the outer wall picked up sufficient momentum, that momentum indeed would, then, overwhelm any gravitationally-induced torque, so the building would not topple all the way over like a tree. But it seems to me that it could tilt pretty far during the first couple of seconds or so of the global collapse, as the top part of WTC 2 did.

Admittedly, I’m not sure exactly how far WTC 7 should reasonably have been expected to lean, if indeed the collapse was purely “natural.” And the video which I’ve referred to as the “northeast video” (in my blog post Two WTC 7 collapse videos: Can both be real?, and in comments below my earlier post Review of Hardfire debates between Mark Roberts and Loose Change crew) does show a greater lean than I was previously aware of before seeing that video.

Richard Gage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNM-YRaE9gQ]WCBS Raw Tape, NIST FOIA release 25, 42A0116 - G25D26 - YouTube[/ame]

Ridicule and insult all you want but the 911 Truth Movement was started by family members of actual 911 victims. They know their Government has lied to them and they deserve the truth. So laugh all you want and then go FUCK YOURSELF!! :)

dodge!

dodge!

Yes we know...Everything's a "Dodge,YOU A TWOOFER!,and YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" shyte with you. I think you covered that in several hundred previous posts no? We get it. You probably work for the Government in some capacity. I'm guessing you're a TSA Dummy. I bet i'm close. :badgrin:
if you're going to fantasize that I work for the government aim high like a black opps agent or 007.

as I SAID BEFORE I'M in the same business as your hero ED Asner! :eusa_boohoo:

if you're going to fantasize that I work for the government aim high like a black opps agent or 007.

Why aim high? That wasn't my point. My point was that you sound like a dumb Government hack. The TSA is where you would fit in perfectly. And as far as you being in the same business as Ed Asner...:lol::lol:

Why aim high? That wasn't my point. My point was that you sound like a dumb Government hack. The TSA is where you would fit in perfectly. And as far as you being in the same business as Ed Asner...:lol::lol:
the point is you are so far off the mark it's laughable.
I've told you twice what business I'm in.
It's highly entertaining watching you trip over your dick constantly !!!

Just stop. Seriously. :lol:

Just stop. Seriously. :lol:
I am disinclined to acquiesce.

Forum List

Back