Arab Spring Death Toll In Syria

NEVER. I have learned that it takes repeating over & over again to get your ilk to see the truth. And to prove that it works, just look at your reply. Heh Heh.

The same is true of Israel. The more Israel does to allow the Palestinians to remain in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & Jew free land concessions, the more the Palestinians hate Israel for it. When will Israel ever learn?

Please change the fucking broken record. PLEASE!

NEVER. I have learned that it takes repeating over & over again to get your ilk to see the truth. And to prove that it works, just look at your reply. Heh Heh.

The same is true of Israel. The more Israel does to allow the Palestinians to remain in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & Jew free land concessions, the more the Palestinians hate Israel for it. When will Israel ever learn?

It only proves that you're a broken record. I still think you're position is retarded. Plus, you don't advance a solution.

Now what are you talking about Ima? Over & over again I have "advanced a solution." I am for freeing the Palestinians from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. I am for a Palestinian State free of any & all Zionists. A Palestinian State with self determination so they can stop sucking off of Israel to provide for them & just kill each other without killing any Israeli's with them.

It only proves that you're a broken record. I still think you're position is retarded. Plus, you don't advance a solution.

Now what are you talking about Ima? Over & over again I have "advanced a solution." I am for freeing the Palestinians from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. I am for a Palestinian State free of any & all Zionists. A Palestinian State with self determination so they can stop sucking off of Israel to provide for them & just kill each other without killing any Israeli's with them.

It all comes down to this: Israel set itself up in a place they knew would be big trouble, and on top of that didn't bother to negotiate with the occupants of the time and basically declared war on everyone around them. Unless these basic points are dealt with, no peace can be had in the area.

An Arab Spring is an all Arab nation party where they massacre each other in their own countries. To date there are now over 60,000 dead Arabs from it & still going strong.

And the reason you should care is because of their great contribution to the peace loving, life loving, civilized nations like the USA & Israel.

Arab Spring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What in the fuck is an Arab Spring?

And why should I give a flying fuck?

Long live the arab spring!

an arab spring is an all arab nation party where they massacre each other in their own countries. To date there are now over 60,000 dead arabs from it & still going strong.

And the reason you should care is because of their great contribution to the peace loving, life loving, civilized nations like the usa & israel.

arab spring - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what in the fuck is an arab spring?

And why should i give a flying fuck?

Forum List

Back