Arab Social Media Rejoicing Over Charlotte Riots

Once again the black community makes us look bad.
WE are looking bad. With reason on both sides.
How are "WE" looking bad? "We" arent rioting when a thug pulls a gun on a cop and gets shot. Can we at least have a shred of intellectual honesty here? Criminals are supposed to die when they do this stuff. Its the reason we give cops guns in the first place.

Some of us are kinda talking about when the murdered are unarmed, but hey, you know that, it just doesn't play to your narrative.

How are "WE" looking bad? "We" arent rioting when a thug pulls a gun on a cop and gets shot. Can we at least have a shred of intellectual honesty here? Criminals are supposed to die when they do this stuff. Its the reason we give cops guns in the first place.

Some of us are kinda talking about when the murdered are unarmed, but hey, you know that, it just doesn't play to your narrative.
Unarmed is a meaningless word when we all know you can kill a person with your hands. Attack a cop and you got shot. Its quite simple.

There has been a history of whites killing colored people by the hundreds in this country for four centuries.

Don't you read?

longknife is just discovering that some in the Arab world don't like us.

He's upset that some of those comments ring true, fuckes up his whole denial rose colored glasses vision of himself and his society.
My "society" is peaceful. I have no fear of anyone robbing me or breaking into my home. Can you say the same about your bullshit neighborhood? Shut up dummy.

Unarmed is a meaningless word when we all know you can kill a person with your hands. Attack a cop and you got shot. Its quite simple.

Exactly as I thought, you advocate a police state. And you're so terrified of black males you want them gunned down in the streets by "the law", cause you sure ain't gonna do it yourself. Some folk just ain't got the nads to live in a free and open society. Ah ameica, we're so different than those totalitarians.

There has been a history of whites killing colored people by the hundreds in this country for four centuries.

Don't you read?
I dont live in a time that was centuries ago. I live in 2016, and i see none of what youre describing.

longknife is just discovering that some in the Arab world don't like us.

He's upset that some of those comments ring true, fuckes up his whole denial rose colored glasses vision of himself and his society.
My "society" is peaceful. I have no fear of anyone robbing me or breaking into my home. Can you say the same about your bullshit neighborhood? Shut up dummy.

Yup, life's great in a mixed neighborhood. Best thing is, folks like you stay away with your poison.

Exactly as I thought, you advocate a police state. And you're so terrified of black males you want them gunned down in the streets by "the law", cause you sure ain't gonna do it yourself. Some folk just ain't got the nads to live in a free and open society. Ah ameica, we're so different than those totalitarians.
I want them to be gunned to because its the right thing to do. Its called justice. Your neighborhoods could use a lot more of it.

Don't you read?
I dont live in a time that was centuries ago. I live in 2016, and i see none of what youre describing.

Thanks to cell phones wielded by the citizenry, we see it in 2016; the power of a corrupt system slaughtering citizens in the streets.

Yup, life's great in a mixed neighborhood.
No its not. I dont understand why people like you make these absurd statements. "Mixed" neighborhoods are dangerous when there are a lot of black people in them. We all know that.

I want them to be gunned to because its the right thing to do. Its called justice. Your neighborhoods could use a lot more of it.

I've never doubted that in you my friend. Seems a good deal of your fellow citizens disagree.

Thanks to cell phones wielded by the citizenry, we see it in 2016; the power of a corrupt system slaughtering citizens in the streets.
Thugs are supposed to be slaughtered. Thats why cops have guns and thats why they dont go to jail when they shoot those thugs.

No its not. I dont understand why people like you make these absurd statements. "Mixed" neighborhoods are dangerous. We all know that.

Uh, cause I'm here and you're not. Perhaps they're dangerous for you, but hey, look the the shit you spew and believe. I've lived in mixed neighborhoods all my life, over half a century, various amercian and UK cities, including 73-75 on the south side of Chicago.

Some of you folks are horribly confused, you hate the media one moment and then believe everything you hear/see on your poison tube the next.

We like that you don't like it here, please live out the remainder of your sick hateful twisted existence elswhere; you're not being here is why we are.

Thugs are supposed to be slaughtered. Thats why cops have guns and thats why they dont go to jail when they shoot those thugs.

Have you met Odious? He's an avowed white supremacist too. You guys should talk.

No its not. I dont understand why people like you make these absurd statements. "Mixed" neighborhoods are dangerous. We all know that.

Uh, cause I'm here and you're not. Perhaps they're dangerous for you, but hey, look the the shit you spew and believe. I've lived in mixed neighborhoods all my life, over half a century, various amercian and UK cities, including 73-75 on the south side of Chicago.

Some of you folks are horribly confused, yu hate the media on moment and then believe everything you hear/see on your poison tube the next.

We like that you don't like it here, please live out the remainder of your sick hateful twisted existence elswhere; you're not being here is why we are.
No one believes you. Just stop already.

Have you met Odious? He's an avowed white supremacist too. You guys should talk.
Your whiite supremicist bullshit carries no weight here. Try something else.

You put yourself there, not me pard, have a nice day.

You put yourself there, not me pard, have a nice day.
Could you do us a favor and ask your homeboys to stop mob attacking white people? Thanks.

Forum List

Back