Arab Social Media Rejoicing Over Charlotte Riots

Thanks to cell phones wielded by the citizenry, we see it in 2016; the power of a corrupt system slaughtering citizens in the streets.
Thugs are supposed to be slaughtered. Thats why cops have guns and thats why they dont go to jail when they shoot those thugs.

Have you met Odious? He's an avowed white supremacist too. You guys should talk.
Your whiite supremicist bullshit carries no weight here. Try something else.

You put yourself there, not me pard, have a nice day.
Could you do us a favor and ask your homeboys to stop mob attacking white people? Thanks.

Like I said son, have a nice day, you've already been granted much, much more time than you're worth.

Thugs are supposed to be slaughtered. Thats why cops have guns and thats why they dont go to jail when they shoot those thugs.

Have you met Odious? He's an avowed white supremacist too. You guys should talk.
Your whiite supremicist bullshit carries no weight here. Try something else.

You put yourself there, not me pard, have a nice day.
Could you do us a favor and ask your homeboys to stop mob attacking white people? Thanks.

Like I said son, have a nice day, you've already been granted much, much more time than you're worth.
Sure, but if your people could help us out and stop attacking white people, that would be great. Thanks.

There has been a history of whites killing colored people by the hundreds in this country for four centuries.

Don't you read?
I dont live in a time that was centuries ago. I live in 2016, and i see none of what youre describing.
Then you have nothing to offer about anything before Bill Clinton's presidency. I will remind you of this and link it every time you try, brighteyes.

There has been a history of whites killing colored people by the hundreds in this country for four centuries.

Don't you read?
I dont live in a time that was centuries ago. I live in 2016, and i see none of what youre describing.
Then you have nothing to offer about anything before Bill Clinton's presidency. I will remind you of this and link it every time you try, brighteyes.
I dont even know what youre talking about, so reminding me will be a pointless exercise.

Don't you read?
I dont even know what youre talking about, so reminding me will be a pointless exercise.
That is exactly my point: you don't get it.

Forum List

Back