Arab Mob Attacks a Man for Speaking Hebrew

The interesting part is that he was an Arab and called on the Israeli police to come save him

Kind of figured you for one who would post half truths and lies. Your article has nothing at all to do with any sort of reply to this thread, as your incident happened on the other side of the world.

When I was in the Old City of Jerusalem in October 2011, I was buying a souvenir from someone in the Arab quarter. I made the HUGE mistake of thanking them in Hebrew (Toda robah). The merchant made slashing motions at the throat and hissed at me telling me to leave NOW!

Any "Jewish students to protest violence by speaking Hebrew on a bus in Ramallah" approach?
Don't know, but then I can't find any other references to people being attacked for speaking Hebrew.
Because noone speaks hebrew in a bus out there, unless he's suicidal. hehehehe Those students, like LGBT bums, pester generally tolerant societies. And if their self-preservation instinct tells them not to go there, we learn that, those same hypocrites themselves rate the patch as not-so-tolerant, of course. Which brings us to that old maxim - we will seriously talk, when and if we see thousands upon thousands of palistanians, marching in on the Abu Masen residence chanting "salam now!".

My friends in Israel all say the same thing about this. You'd better be careful where you go if you don't know the language

Forum List

Back