Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out

Shortage of shelters in Arab communities throughout Israel concerns residents amid reports of possible strike in Iran; some say will flee to relatives in territories if missiles fall

Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out - Israel News, Ynetnews

That is true. Pales...er...ah...Arabs in Israel do not get equal services to the Jews.

They don't fulfill equal duties as the Jews. there are Arab towns who untill recently didn't pay taxes. Therefor, they cannot complain they don't have shelters or alarms systems. Those who do fullfill their duties, should be having those services equaly.

Shortage of shelters in Arab communities throughout Israel concerns residents amid reports of possible strike in Iran; some say will flee to relatives in territories if missiles fall

Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out - Israel News, Ynetnews

That is true. Pales...er...ah...Arabs in Israel do not get equal services to the Jews.

They don't fulfill equal duties as the Jews. there are Arab towns who untill recently didn't pay taxes. Therefor, they cannot complain they don't have shelters or alarms systems. Those who do fullfill their duties, should be having those services equaly.

And the Palestinians who call for equal rights are the enemies of the state.

The Palestinians are enemies of Israel because they kill innocent civilians. They demend rights that they can only get as long as they don't bite the hands that feeds them. Wanna say, you cannot ask me to give you rights, while at the same time you do everything in your power to harm me. you get your rights ones you respect mine.

The Palestinians are enemies of Israel because they kill innocent civilians. They demend rights that they can only get as long as they don't bite the hands that feeds them. Wanna say, you cannot ask me to give you rights, while at the same time you do everything in your power to harm me. you get your rights ones you respect mine.

Why should the Palestinians not have equal rights in their own homeland?

She's talking about the rabid, snarling dogs that bites the hand feeding them.

Why does a Palestinian who's not respecting my right to live, demand anything out of me?

And why does the world obligate me to become masochistic and give them anything, in case he/she does that?

The Palestinians were feeding themselves fine until Israel stole their stuff.

"their stuff"?

They were feeding themselves fine untill murderers like Hezbollah, Al Quaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Fatah and Islamic Jihad stole their property and kept the Palestinian mouths shut by saying it is needed to fight the Yahud who is the culprit of all the world's difficulties.

"their stuff"?

They were feeding themselves fine untill murderers like Hezbollah, Al Quaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Fatah and Islamic Jihad stole their property and kept the Palestinian mouths shut by saying it is needed to fight the Yahud who is the culprit of all the world's difficulties.

That was all after Israel stole their stuff.

"their stuff"?

Israel claims what naturally belong to the Jews. Since Arabs over the world expelled Jews and took their property, the basic right is to return to Israel to at least have a homeland.

"their stuff"?

Israel claims what naturally belong to the Jews. Since Arabs over the world expelled Jews and took their property, the basic right is to return to Israel to at least have a homeland.

Since Arabs over the world expelled Jews and took their property

The Palestinians had nothing to do with that. Why should they get bounced for something that others did?

The Palestinians had nothing to do with that. Why should they get bounced for something that others did?

It is not about the Palestinians, but about the Jews.

It is not about the Palestinians, but about the Jews.

Well then, what is it about the Jews that let them kick the Palestinians out of their homeland?

I don't understand the question.

what is it about the Arabs that let them (want and do thing to) kick the Jews out of their homeland?

Do you mean the Zionists from Europe who had no ancestors from the holy land?

I mean the Jews of Israel

My mother's family has been here since before the 1900's. My father's family came to Israel in the early 50's. So, by your logic, do I have a right to stay here or not?

Or should I split myself in two?

Forum List

Back