Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out

what is it about the Arabs that let them (want and do thing to) kick the Jews out of their homeland?

Do you mean the Zionists from Europe who had no ancestors from the holy land?

I mean the Jews of Israel

My mother's family has been here since before the 1900's. My father's family came to Israel in the early 50's. So, by your logic, do I have a right to stay here or not?

Or should I split myself in two?

So your grandmother was Palestinian and your grandfather was Israeli.

Interesting.

Do you mean the Zionists from Europe who had no ancestors from the holy land?

My mother's family has been here since before the 1900's. My father's family came to Israel in the early 50's. So, by your logic, do I have a right to stay here or not?

Interesting.

My grandmother's family (from my mother's side) had been in Israel since 1882. My grandmother was born in Israel. her husband came into Israel just before the Nazi conquering Lithuania (he lost all of his brothers but one). That was also before 1948, needless to say. My father's parents came in the beginning of the 50's. Both of them Holocaust survivors escaping the racism against Jews in Hungary. So, all facts are on the table. Can I stay or not?

Interesting.

My grandmother's family (from my mother's side) had been in Israel since 1882. My grandmother was born in Israel. her husband came into Israel just before the Nazi conquering Lithuania (he lost all of his brothers but one). That was also before 1948, needless to say. My father's parents came in the beginning of the 50's. Both of them Holocaust survivors escaping the racism against Jews in Hungary. So, all facts are on the table. Can I stay or not?

I thought you said your grandmother had a Palestinian ID.

Interesting.

You can stay but you have to become a Palisimian. Tinmore says so. He's the Grand Ayatollah of Palestine.

Interesting.

You can stay but you have to become a Palisimian. Tinmore says so. He's the Grand Ayatollah of Palestine.

:rofl:

Interesting.

She did.

She did.

Then why did you say she was born in Israel?

Because she was. This land is Israel. she was Israeli. Just because the British Occupier called it "Palestine" it doesn't mean this place was not Israel.

So names are meaningless. That is what I have been saying all along.

I am glad you agree.

If we are in such a great conflict about names, than it can't be completely meaningless.

Israel is the one always doing the name game.

So names are meaningless. That is what I have been saying all along.

I am glad you agree.

If we are in such a great conflict about names, than it can't be completely meaningless.

Not true. Were not you the one to insist that Palestine has borders but Israel doesn't. All a matter of names? Let us say Israel Hashleima has borders but Palestine is a fiction.

How does THAT work out for ya?:tongue:

Not true. Were not you the one to insist that Palestine has borders but Israel doesn't. All a matter of names? Let us say Israel Hashleima has borders but Palestine is a fiction.

OK except Palestine has borders and Israel does not. Israel is inside Palestine's borders.

I believe that is called an occupation.

OK except Palestine has borders and Israel does not. Israel is inside Palestine's borders.

I believe that is called an occupation.

Palestine is INSIDE Israel's borders.

I believe it is called "the complete land of Israel"

383831_241974145860508_100001437723087_707838_1763310461_n.jpg

Last edited:
Shortage of shelters in Arab communities throughout Israel concerns residents amid reports of possible strike in Iran; some say will flee to relatives in territories if missiles fall

Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out - Israel News, Ynetnews

That is true. Pales...er...ah...Arabs in Israel do not get equal services to the Jews.

WRONG AGAIN people in israel make THEIR OWN SHELTERS the government ----has no involvement in most of them Some arab communities have been so CONFIDENT that their bretheren would not target THEM-----that they never bothered to make shelters. Israelis who own apartment buildings make them and people IN apartments have little fortified cubicles IN THEIR apartments and people with houses also make their own Israel is quite a DO IT YOURSELF society If arab communities want to be safe they should GET BUSY now. ------but nothing will stop you and people of your ilk from your inecessant filth and lies Its been going on for centuries------you can't teach old dogs new tricks

"Shortage of shelters in Arab communities throughout Israel concerns residents amid reports of possible strike in Iran; some say will flee to relatives in territories if missiles fall ..."
That is true. Pales...er...ah...Arabs in Israel do not get equal services to the Jews.
It's an arab problem, of course. A new 1991 israeli building code requires a sealed room in every new apartment and a shelter per certain space, but it is up to the local councils/municipalities to implement or enforce them. Since arabs have their own councils, eff'em. But shouldn't the international community be busying itself with humanitarian relocation of arabs-palistanians in view of this dire crap, instead of labeling agricultural produce from the judea and samaria communities "Achtung! Juden!"?

Shortage of shelters in Arab communities throughout Israel concerns residents amid reports of possible strike in Iran; some say will flee to relatives in territories if missiles fall

Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out - Israel News, Ynetnews

What kind of shelters will protect the (self) chosen tribe over the other tribe when Thermobaric munitions start to hit?

The shelters in Israel today are effective against the baby brain smashing bombs that provide you with sensual gratification when they do manage to smash the brain out of a baby-----but they would be ineffective against Nuclear bombs-----the GOOD news is that Israel has nuclear bombs which would be useful in deterring your desired agenda

Forum List

Back