AR5 Release Begins

You poor thing, SSDD. Your impotent rage and 'tard conspiracy theories are all you have left. You're not even trying to talk about science any more. Which is for the best, giving how much you sucked at it. You'll no doubt be happier, now that you no longer have to feign rationality.

A lot of the denialists appear to be having a sort of personal crisis at the moment. The sanity graveyard spiral has started. Most of them won't be able to pull out of it.

You poor thing, SSDD. Your impotent rage and 'tard conspiracy theories are all you have left. You're not even trying to talk about science any more. Which is for the best, giving how much you sucked at it. You'll no doubt be happier, now that you no longer have to feign rationality.

Since you have no science, what is there to talk to you about? I asked to see the strictly controled trials and tests and rigorous analysis that would allow a scientific body to make numeric predictions in the form of percentages. No one came up with anything. Clearly your science is not science at all.

And it isn't me who is angry...I am laughing my ass off at you people and your twisting and turning in an effort to change your story mid stream. In usual fashion, you are projecting your own feelings of anger and inadequacy onto those who are laughing at you.

It is sad to see, but damn if it isn't entertaining.

lot of the denialists appear to be having a sort of personal crisis at the moment. The sanity graveyard spiral has started. Most of them won't be able to pull out of it.

In typical fashion, you misdiagnose what is happening. What you perceive to be a personal crisis is in fact people laughing at you and getting great pleasure in seeing your attempt to save some face in the face of your religion going down in flames. This last ipcc report is in all likelyhood the last ipcc report as it has destroyed any shred of credibility that cesspool of a body ever had.

Since you have no science, what is there to talk to you about? I asked to see the strictly controled trials and tests and rigorous analysis that would allow a scientific body to make numeric predictions in the form of percentages. No one came up with anything. Clearly your science is not science at all.

And it isn't me who is angry...I am laughing my ass off at you people and your twisting and turning in an effort to change your story mid stream. In usual fashion, you are projecting your own feelings of anger and inadequacy onto those who are laughing at you.

It is sad to see, but damn if it isn't entertaining.

lot of the denialists appear to be having a sort of personal crisis at the moment. The sanity graveyard spiral has started. Most of them won't be able to pull out of it.

In typical fashion, you misdiagnose what is happening. What you perceive to be a personal crisis is in fact people laughing at you and getting great pleasure in seeing your attempt to save some face in the face of your religion going down in flames. This last ipcc report is in all likelyhood the last ipcc report as it has destroyed any shred of credibility that cesspool of a body ever had.

All of the climate science there is comes from the IPCC. That's why you have been instructed to discredit them. Their truth is inconvenient to businesses depending on the energy status quo.

You have no science to support denialism. None. Not just a small amount but zero. Nothing.

Not that details like that will hold back the army of ignorance gathered around the Fox News campfire watching the witch doctors dance.

GHGs are the sole cause of AGW. And the only thing that mankind can control.

There is no AGW. There is the hoax, and all of the unsubstantiated claims that go along with it.

You have become laughing stock.

So says the scientifically illiterate nitwit who imagines that CO2 levels rose 40% in just the last 15 years. LOLOL.

Your post is a good example of why the world laughs at you denier cult retards and why everyone calls you 'deniers'.

Go tell all of the melting ice that it's all a big hoax and it should just stop melting. And have fun at the 'funny farm'. Don't go off your meds again.

Last edited:
Why are carbon dioxide and methane (among other elements) constantly cited as the major cause for warming but natural occurrences such as El Nino and La Nina are cites as the cause for why warming has slowed down or stopped?

Because they are different classes of elements.

ENSO is a pseudo-cyclical process that significantly affects the transport of heat on Earth. The changes they make as to where the heat goes has direct effects (droughts, storms, weather pattern changes, ocean temperature profiles, etc) and may possibly affect the amount of heat that radiates to space. For example, suppose one phase of the cycle moved heat from the deep ocean to the upper atmosphere. More of that energy could find its way to space. On the other hand, suppose another phase of that cycle was doing the opposite: moving heat energy from the atmosphere to the deep ocean. Less of that energy would get the chance to reradiate away from the planet. If, as BTK 2013 suggests, thermal energy is being sequestered in the deep ocean and thus the temperature of atmosphere is not rising as quickly as it formerly had done, the net result may be WORSE for us in the long run. But I have wandered off the point.

GHGs are responsible for trapping solar energy in the Earth's atmosphere. That would happen whether the Earth's atmosphere was utterly motionless or was boiling like a forgotten pot on the stove. ENSO is one of the multiple processes that move the climate's energy about. It will effect some control over where that trapped heat goes. If it puts it in the ocean and makes it unavailable (for the nonce) to heat the atmosphere, we will not feel it getting warmer. Thus, when I say we will have to wait for the LaNina/negative PDO to cease, I do not say that those processes are the source or the sink of our warming. They are just one of the dealers shuffling the deck.

So it's not that the correlation is false, it's that there are other factors - but only when the temperature doesn't rise as much as predicted?

I call bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit: You seem to suggest, with "but only when the temperature doesn't rise as much as predicted" that climatologists have been selective in their description of the various forcing factors involved in determining the Earth's average temperature. That is not the case and because it is not, you have no evidence suggesting it is.

Look at BKT 2013's ocean heat content graph. One of the key indicators that the ORAS model was working properly was that it showed temperature drops from large volcanic eruptions: Chichon, Pinatubo and also displayed the effects of the strong 1988-89 La Nina. Those are natural processes overpowering the ongoing CO2 warming.

The lifetime of CO2 in the atmosphere is measured in centuries. The lifetime of the effects of volcanism and the ENSO cycle is no more than a handful of years. Greenhouse gases alter the Earth system's state, trapping additional external energy within our climate. ENSO and PDO affect where that heat goes to WITHIN the Earth system.

I suspect you understood all that before you posted your first query. Are you being rhetorical or are you hunting one view and avoiding another? I would have thought the best decisions would require an absolute minimum of subjectivity.

Are you basing those predictions on the models that have been proven to be wrong?

That is a lie. The models have not been proven wrong.

If you don't like the way they've worked, find some that are better.

Tonight I'm particularly sick of AGW denier lies.

36 out of 38 of the models heavily used predicted much higher average temperatures than reality. That's called "wrong."

Why don't you have a look at these and see what you think.

2qvxf89.jpg

29o1fuc.jpg

nfjm8w.jpg

Are you basing those predictions on the models that have been proven to be wrong?

That is a lie. The models have not been proven wrong.

If you don't like the way they've worked, find some that are better.

Tonight I'm particularly sick of AGW denier lies.

36 out of 38 of the models heavily used predicted much higher average temperatures than reality. That's called "wrong."

No. It's called is not over 'till the surface warms.

Forum List

Back