AP’s Male Athlete of the Decade is...

Tiger Woods. He won the Masters for his 15th Major title and this year tied the all time wins mark with 82 career wins. Just to put that in perspective a 20 win, 1 Major career is a guarantee for the Hall of Fame. Tiger is easily 4 times better than that.

The SMART thing IM2 SHOULD'VE done was just ignore the posts about HIM and give us his pick for the top male athlete of the last decade. And NOT draw attention to us making fun of him.

Tiger Woods. He won the Masters for his 15th Major title and this year tied the all time wins mark with 82 career wins. Just to put that in perspective a 20 win, 1 Major career is a guarantee for the Hall of Fame. Tiger is easily 4 times better than that.
NOT a bad pick, but I think his playing overall the last decade was NOT nearly as good as his playing earlier in his career. I definitely would've considered him for top male athlete of the decade before this one, but not this last decade.

The SMART thing IM2 SHOULD'VE done was just ignore the posts about HIM and give us his pick for the top male athlete of the last decade. And NOT draw attention to us making fun of him.

I was alerted once & went into the thread & told IS_JESS "come on...I know you can hit harder than that"...but he/she didn't even try. :(

Yea, I think differently.
So, who's YOUR pick?

Tom Brady. But then, I don't pay attention to a lot of sports. It may be that the current world curler has 30 straight championships.

I just think that James isn't as good as everyone makes him out to be.
Nice choice. Tom Brady is my #2 pick, after James.

I think Roger Federer was every bit the athlete that James has been but no one is ever going to give such an award to a tennis player over a hyped up NBA favorite.
Such awards are popularity contests.

Djokovich over Federer.

Mike Trout. Greatest W.A.R. of his era.

But LeBron has to win it. His team results are unassailable.

Yeah...but who is their transbinaryhomogaygirlymanpervert athlete of the decade?
IM2
Bitches talk about somebody in threads where that person is not posting. So that makes Sun Devil92 the transbinaryhomogaygirlymanpervert athlete of the decade.
He-he, IM2 has been TRIGGERED!

That was the goal.

I'd say it was a success.
You didn't succeed. What you have shown is that I have beaten your ass so severely that you must mention me in threads where I am not in so you can save face.

Yeah...but who is their transbinaryhomogaygirlymanpervert athlete of the decade?
IM2
Bitches talk about somebody in threads where that person is not posting. So that makes Sun Devil92 the transbinaryhomogaygirlymanpervert athlete of the decade.

That was the goal.

Yep, you triggered his racist ass, AGAIN. Nicely done!

IM2

That was the goal.

You didn't succeed. What you have shown is that I have beaten your ass so severely that you must mention me in threads where I am not in so you can save face.

Delusions of grandeur permeate your every post.

The only ass you've beaten is your boyfriend's.

IM2

That was the goal.

Yep, you triggered his racist ass, AGAIN. Nicely done!

Many thanks.

:04: :04: :04:

Forum List

Back