April fools joke from back in the day

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It was April 1st and I was working at the prison. When I came on the shift the officer I relieved told me of an offender in dorm c3 that had a really bad rash around his crotch and that medical was going to call for him as soon as they could. As soon As I took over the cons started in beating on the window about sending this guy to medical. It's the way they always do. I told them medical had been notified and they would call for him when they could. The guy told me it was killing him, so I told him to go take a shower.

He told me that the showers were closed right now and he would get get written up if he showered. I said no, I won't write you up!! Go take a shower and wash good. So he did. Later the midday meal carts rolled up and just then medical called for the guy. So he went to medical and I passed out the food trays.

After about 30 minutes I went in to get the food cart out and they all started asking me about the guy in medical and it just hit me. I said , yeah, medical called and they said the poor guy has a very serious urinary tract infection that has spread all over his midsection. Also, it very contagious and all of you have it!

What is it one guy asked? Then, I dropped the bomb! It's called small cocks, and you all have it! lmao! Three or four cons threw towels at me, several booed, but most laughed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back