April 5th 2016: Coldest April day in history!!!

Hardly does a radical need a jacket......unless it was Jimmy Dean...
Jimmy Dean is a breakfast sausage, James Dean needed a lesson in driving, radicals need straitjackets.
Jimmy Dean sang songs and then found his breakfast sausage would fill his belly daily.
He was also an actor....
Jimmy Dean was a singer.
Filmography
Television
  • Daniel Boone episode "Delo Jones" (1967) as Delo Jones, and 15 other episodes (1968 to 1970) as Jeremiah and as Josh Clements
  • The Ballad of Andy Crocker TV movie (1969) as Mack
  • Rolling Man TV movie (1972) as Lyman Hawkes
  • The City TV movie (1977) as Wes Collins
  • Fantasy Island episode "Funny Man/Tattoo, the Matchmaker" (1982) as Beau Gillette, and episode "Man-Beast/Ole Island Oprey" (1981) as Charlie Rowlands
  • J.J. Starbuck 9 episodes (1987 to 1988) as Charlie Bullets
  • Murder, She Wrote episode "Ballad for a Blue Lady" (1990) as Bobby Diamond

what we do know, is most of the world is suffering record low temperatures, while the scientists cherry pick data to come up with "adjusted mean averaged rms record high" based on 2 years of recent satellite data.

science has become a joke, reduced to nothing more than a housewife looking outside to check the temperature.
Averages temps are based on variable radicals of climate and weather systems.....
gee, I would have thought it was based on temperature readings around the globe averaged out. Why do they need to take all the climate, weather or anything else into consideration? WTF.
Because weather is a radical element , not a simplified moderate machine..
no, weather is not measured, temperatures are measured, the thermometer couldn't careless if it was raining or sunny. A thermometer reads temps.
weather affects temperature so it must be measured..
no, thermometers don't care if it is sunny or cloudy out. show me one that does.

Averages temps are based on variable radicals of climate and weather systems.....
gee, I would have thought it was based on temperature readings around the globe averaged out. Why do they need to take all the climate, weather or anything else into consideration? WTF.
no, weather is not measured, temperatures are measured, the thermometer couldn't careless if it was raining or sunny. A thermometer reads temps.
no, thermometers don't care if it is sunny or cloudy out. show me one that does.
Thermometers have no feelings it only reflects the current temperature, which is controlled by weather..

Hardly does a radical need a jacket......unless it was Jimmy Dean...
Jimmy Dean is a breakfast sausage, James Dean needed a lesson in driving, radicals need straitjackets.
Jimmy Dean sang songs and then found his breakfast sausage would fill his belly daily.
He was also an actor....
Jimmy Dean was a singer.
Filmography
Television
  • Daniel Boone episode "Delo Jones" (1967) as Delo Jones, and 15 other episodes (1968 to 1970) as Jeremiah and as Josh Clements
  • The Ballad of Andy Crocker TV movie (1969) as Mack
  • Rolling Man TV movie (1972) as Lyman Hawkes
  • The City TV movie (1977) as Wes Collins
  • Fantasy Island episode "Funny Man/Tattoo, the Matchmaker" (1982) as Beau Gillette, and episode "Man-Beast/Ole Island Oprey" (1981) as Charlie Rowlands
  • J.J. Starbuck 9 episodes (1987 to 1988) as Charlie Bullets
  • Murder, She Wrote episode "Ballad for a Blue Lady" (1990) as Bobby Diamond
Jimmy Dean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Jimmy Ray Dean (August 10, 1928 – June 13, 2010)[1] was an American country music singer, television host, actor and businessman. Although he may be best known today as the creator of the Jimmy Dean sausage brand, he became a national television personality starting on CBS in 1957. He rose to fame for his 1961 country crossover hit "Big Bad John" and his 1963 ABC television series, The Jimmy Dean Show, which also gave puppeteer Jim Henson his first national media exposure. His acting career included a supporting role as Willard Whyte in the 1971 James Bond movie"

Thermometers have no feelings it only reflects the current temperature, which is controlled by weather..
Why does the thermometer care about weather? you still haven't stated that.

That is what you think I said, which is not true..

That is what you think I said, which is not true..
well it is what you said. So, I'm still waiting on that magic thermometer that measures rain and clouds to determine temperatures. :cuckoo:

A thermometer in the shade and a thermometer in the sun will give very different readings son.

So will these (I have no clue why you set yourself up for this?)

Distorted data? Feds close 600 weather stations amid criticism they're situated to report warming
By Maxim Lott

1422604866545.jpg

• A weather station in Hot Springs, Va., sits next to the wall of a steam power plant and is overgrown with weeds, yet NOAA still operates it -- one of many flawed sites, critics complain.(Anthony Watts / SurfaceStations.org)

Data from hundreds of weather stations located around the U.S. appear to show the planet is getting warmer, but some critics say it's the government's books that are getting cooked -- thanks to temperature readings from sweltering parking lots, airports and other locations that distort the true state of the climate.

And back in the real world, the WWUT "Surface Stations Project" collection of "bad" stations showed _less_ warming on average than the "good" stations. And so that conspiracy theory goes boom, most hilariously. Poor addled Watts couldn't even be bothered to check the actual temperatures. He just posted a couple pictures, and the rubes _believed_.

https://surfacestations.googlecode.com/files/menne-etal2010.pdf

So Bear, when are you going to learn that everything you've been told is some manner of fraudulent conspiracy theory?

Oh, the global average for April 2016 will be a bit cooler than previous months. So not the hottest month ever, but still the hottest April ever, and keeping 2016 on track to beat 2015 as the hottest year ever.

And back in the real world, the WWUT "Surface Stations Project" collection of "bad" stations showed _less_ warming on average than the "good" stations. And so that conspiracy theory goes boom, most hilariously. Poor addled Watts couldn't even be bothered to check the actual temperatures. He just posted a couple pictures, and the rubes _believed_.

https://surfacestations.googlecode.com/files/menne-etal2010.pdf

So Bear, when are you going to learn that everything you've been told is some manner of fraudulent conspiracy theory?

Oh, the global average for April 2016 will be a bit cooler than previous months. So not the hottest month ever, but still the hottest April ever, and keeping 2016 on track to beat 2015 as the hottest year ever.

That's no proof mamooth...

Pictures tell a 1000 words and we have all seen those pictures over the years

Btw I am not into conspiracys with the faulty weather stations in the past, I just think it is just useless government at work like the DMV, IRS and osha nothing but a bunch of lazy ignorant dumb shits in charge.

So according to Bear, the actual measurements aren't proof, because ... he's got a picture!

No more need be said. Bear knows what he knows, and no stupid facts and data are going to change his mind. After all, everyone knows reality has a liberal bias.

Bear, thanks for pointing out again so clearly how your beliefs are entirely religion-based.

Shit like April 5th 2016 aren't supposed to happen according to the religion..........but they do all over the world........every stinkin' year.

In 2016, very few take global warming seriously. Every poll concurs. The emotional hemophiliacs, of course, will have their heads exploding where all the warm temperatures are but to them, its like the cold extremes don't count. They don't exist.

Thankfully for the rest of us.......the huge majority.........ball blitzing cold every winter means no plans to go out and build an emergency ark anytime soon!!:bye1::funnyface::funnyface:

So according to Bear, the actual measurements aren't proof, because ... he's got a picture!

No more need be said. Bear knows what he knows, and no stupid facts and data are going to change his mind. After all, everyone knows reality has a liberal bias.

Bear, thanks for pointing out again so clearly how your beliefs are entirely religion-based.

lol......what a meathead!!! s0n......go find us a single link that links skeptics to a religion!!! Good luck!!:2up:

Only social oddballs make up stuff that doesn't at all conform to social realities........because they have spent their lives living in the shadows!!! Sound familiar s0n??:bye1:

Meanwhile.....go and google "global warming religion" and about 4 billion links come up!!!!

LIKE THIS >>>

Articles: The Religion of Global Warming

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Laughing%20his.gif.html][/URL]

lol......what a meathead!!! s0n......go find us a single link that links skeptics to a religion!!! Good luck!!:2up:

Only social oddballs make up stuff that doesn't at all conform to social realities........because they have spent their lives living in the shadows!!! Sound familiar s0n??:bye1:

Meanwhile.....go and google "global warming religion" and about 4 billion links come up!!!!

LIKE THIS >>>

Articles: The Religion of Global Warming

She gets confused easily, her cult is always screaming doom and gloom.

What do we say?

Chill the fuck out, tomorrow will still be here

She always cracks me up, trying to say truth seekers of science is a cult.

Shit like April 5th 2016 aren't supposed to happen according to the religion..........but they do all over the world........every stinkin' year.

In 2016, very few take global warming seriously. Every poll concurs. The emotional hemophiliacs, of course, will have their heads exploding where all the warm temperatures are but to them, its like the cold extremes don't count. They don't exist.

Thankfully for the rest of us.......the huge majority.........ball blitzing cold every winter means no plans to go out and build an emergency ark anytime soon!!:bye1::funnyface::funnyface:

Today is Friday the 13th of May. OF the first 13 days in May over 75% of the North American Continent has been 15 Deg F or lower than average... Dry does not mean warmer... But don't tell the alarmist this, they believe that low water content in the air equals global warming and not a well known event that happens with each El Niño...

What "alarmist" have you heard state low atmospheric water content equals global warming? This interests me in particular due to the mainstream position that increased global temperature will increase the amount of water vapor in the Earth's atmosphere.

Forum List

Back