apple stock

rdking647

VIP Member
Mar 10, 2009
austin tx
could have a really bad tuesday.
steve jobs is taking another medical leave.
the stock is down 10% in asia right now after closing 8% lower in europe. (us markets are closed today)

AAPL has been inflated far beyond its means for quite awhile. If the Jobs debacle doesn't precipitate the inevitable crash... Won't matter, something will soon enough.

The great Appleoclypse is approaching.

Apple fans are a bit like a religious following.
Good machines, I just do not understand the devotion.

It's too late to short the stock and it will see a lot of action before NASDAQ opens. Shares will rise in late session trading in Europe due to arbitrage and possibly short coverage but expect it to gap lower at the open. Beyond that my crystal ball is foggy.

I think he has probably thought things over a bit and has a better plan than he did back in the mid 80's.

He is now mid 50's, and he has had medical problems before. This kind of issue comes up often. So I am sure he has begun to deal.

I think he only has the one daughter, so inheritance isn't a big deal. I just hope she is as smart as her dad, but less of a prick.

The iphone going to Verizon may change some things-I know a lot of people who don't have one because they can't stand AT&T (it's way I got rid of my iphone). I think ultimately apple needs to come out with their next big thing.

Predictable panicky/herd knee-jerk reaction...............................

like Jobs health-issues were a surprise..

I don't know iTV, by iPhone has one drawback. It's built around a phone language that is very popular everywhere except here in the States. Unless phone companies other than Cingular get on board, it destined to be a niche product. The language Cingular uses is the best, but so was SONY Betamax.

Forum List

Back