Apple Courier Services

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
If you've never used it, then, try it. Seriously. They brought my ear pods to me in twenty minutes yesterday.

My son hawked my other ones, so I went online to buy another pair. Twenty minutes. I dig it.

I'll definitely do that again.

Only thing is that it caught me off guard. I did not expect that. So the dog started barking, and if anyone knows anything about a Turkish Kangal, well, let's just say they get extremely animated when guests arrive. Ha.

Anyway, he starts poppin off at the window when she got here, so I jogged out there and met her at the end of the sidewalk. I talked to her for a little bit, a very conservative in her demeanor type of young professional, I'd add, and dressed for success. But then I was like alright, then. Later. Be safe. At the last minute I turned around and was like, wait. Do you get paid? Because, you know, usually you tip a deliverer. I felt so stupid, because the look on her face, but whatever. I didnt have any cash in my shorts pockets and I wasnlt gonna run back in and back out while the dog's going bonkers. At least now I know to be ready and have the dog out back ahead of time.

So. Try it, if you haven't yet.

If you've never used it, then, try it. Seriously. They brought my ear pods to me in twenty minutes yesterday.

My son hawked my other ones, so I went online to buy another pair. Twenty minutes. I dig it.

I'll definitely do that again.

Only thing is that it caught me off guard. I did not expect that. So the dog started barking, and if anyone knows anything about a Turkish Kangal, well, let's just say they get extremely animated when guests arrive. Ha.

Anyway, he starts poppin off at the window when she got here, so I jogged out there and met her at the end of the sidewalk. I talked to her for a little bit, a very conservative in her demeanor type of young professional, I'd add, and dressed for success. But then I was like alright, then. Later. Be safe. At the last minute I turned around and was like, wait. Do you get paid? Because, you know, usually you tip a deliverer. I felt so stupid, because the look on her face, but whatever. I didnt have any cash in my shorts pockets and I wasnlt gonna run back in and back out while the dog's going bonkers. At least now I know to be ready and have the dog out back ahead of time.

So. Try it, if you haven't yet.
If your son steals your stuff to sell it, you have bigger problems than delivery times.

If your son steals your stuff to sell it, you have bigger problems than delivery times.

He didn't steal it. He's a fine productive citizen He contributes to society. He is not a thief. I just used the term hawked in a casual, just work with it kind of way. He knows that what's mine is also his. He was welcomed to them.

Only thing steals is bases. He led the league a lot of years in a row.

He didn't steal it. He's a fine productive citizen He contributes to society. He is not a thief. I just used the term hawked in a casual, just work with it kind of way. He knows that what's mine is also his. He was welcomed to them.

Only thing steals is bases. He led the league a lot of years in a row.
That you're ok with him stealing your stuff to sell it is another big problem. So you're saying that he can take your car and sell it and you're ok with that?

Wait until you have a problem with something, and then let us know about how great the service is. lol

Are they making these couriers use their own cars?

New Topics

Forum List

Back