Apple charges disciples 300 bucks

Defend?

What does this have to do with defending? It has to do with a truly asinine product and the outrageous price that they have placed on it.
We give Blei shit for appearing to give not only Microsoft a constant pass no matter what but also for his Putin and the Russian Federation can do no wrong, the US can do no right stance........ :D
Seagal is now a Russian :D

However, with Trump there is hope that there will be things I actually can support.
Allow the Russian mafia to control the state? :dunno:
If Trump does what he announced, the things will improve in America and everywhere.
Hope springs eternal....... :eusa_whistle:
Come on. He cannot make it worse, you know?

We give Blei shit for appearing to give not only Microsoft a constant pass no matter what but also for his Putin and the Russian Federation can do no wrong, the US can do no right stance........ :D

However, with Trump there is hope that there will be things I actually can support.
If Trump does what he announced, the things will improve in America and everywhere.
Maybe, maybe not, only time will tell.

At least he said, he is going to be friendly to everyone. Hopefully, this applies for Iran as well. When he is going to be the tool that continues the US´ ME agenda, the people must overthrow him. He promised something else.

At least he said, he is going to be friendly to everyone. Hopefully, this applies for Iran as well. When he is going to be the tool that continues the US´ ME agenda, the people must overthrow him. He promised something else.
You must still be relatively young and passionate.......... You still have faith in humanity and humans to do the right thing..... Well, at least in your eyes....... :lol:

You must still be relatively young and passionate.......... You still have faith in humanity and humans to do the right thing..... Well, at least in your eyes....... :lol:
Not everyone is full of shit. Hope is justified.

Not everyone is full of shit. Hope is justified.
Obviously you're not a student of history........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back