Appears Jerome Corsi has something to say and I rather doubt this administration is

The announced street date for this controversial & explosive book by Jerome Corsi is tentatively set for May 20th. The date is not 100% locked in due to possible legal challenges from the White House.

"It's utterly devastating" reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself."

Will this new book reveal Obama's true identity? Man,this is definitely going to be interesting. So stay tuned.

tumblr_ljisulikPM1qzzg70o1_r1_500.jpg

Forgot to ask why would the white house object to tis book? If the information in it is unture why not just do like most stars in holloywood do? Ignore it.

Last edited:
Thanked for that part

Not that i'll read the book, i dont care.

Even though I can't verify it to be true I believe obama was born in hawaii.

Why can't you verify that?

I haven't seen the physical proof of a Birth Certificate and i'm not asking for it either.

I've seen CLOB jpegs but no Birth Certificate......i dont even know why im talking about this it is a non-issue.

The Birth Certificate is Authenticated by The State.

The COLB is Authenticated by the State, as an Accurate portrayal of the Long-Form Birth Certificate.

You're saying, by stating you're not sure he's born in Hawaii, that his Long Form would be proof, when it's Authenticated by the same people who ALREADY Authenticated his COLB as being accurately drawn from his long form.

Think about that.

No really, think about that.

Also, to assume the jpeg released by Obama is "faked" is also to assume that everyone in Hawaii's Registrar and DOH knows that, but is just being hum about it, which is ridiculous.

Some of us have studied the issue and don't need someone's book to tell us anything regarding the issue, and his Title points to the worth of the Book. The title itself is factually incorrect, because we (sane people) know where the Birth Certificate is. Fear and rejecting asinine stupidity are worlds apart.

Some of us have studied the issue and don't need someone's book to tell us anything regarding the issue

LOL so do tell how did you manage that seeing as how there is no evidence of anything because obama hasn't released any records. This should be entertaining. :eusa_eh:

Some of us have studied the issue and don't need someone's book to tell us anything regarding the issue, and his Title points to the worth of the Book. The title itself is factually incorrect, because we (sane people) know where the Birth Certificate is. Fear and rejecting asinine stupidity are worlds apart.

Some of us have studied the issue and don't need someone's book to tell us anything regarding the issue

LOL so do tell how did you manage that seeing as how there is no evidence of anything because obama hasn't released any records. This should be entertaining. :eusa_eh:

The records released by Obama were Authenticated by the State's Seal, the Same State Seal that Authenticates the Long form.

So you're either saying the State is in a huge conspiracy, or you're saying that even the long-form isn't proof enough(because all that authenticates the long form is the same state). You don't get to have it both ways.

I haven't seen the physical proof of a Birth Certificate and i'm not asking for it either.

I've seen CLOB jpegs but no Birth Certificate......i dont even know why im talking about this it is a non-issue.

The COLB is Authenticated by the State, as an Accurate portrayal of the Long-Form Birth Certificate.

You're saying, by stating you're not sure he's born in Hawaii, that his Long Form would be proof, when it's Authenticated by the same people who ALREADY Authenticated his COLB as being accurately drawn from his long form.

Think about that.

Also, to assume the jpeg released by Obama is "faked" is also to assume that everyone in Hawaii's Registrar and DOH knows that, but is just being hum about it, which is ridiculous.

Hey man I said I think it was all legit.

I also think God is real.

I dont have proof for either.

Well spin is spin. Try reading the book first before you immediately start regurgitating MSLSD & HuffyPo Talking Points. Why are so many so afraid to read it?

Thanked for that part

It's very possible that his birth place is not the most interesting thing to be revealed

The announced street date for this controversial & explosive book by Jerome Corsi is tentatively set for May 20th. The date is not 100% locked in due to possible legal challenges from the White House.

"It's utterly devastating" reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself."

Will this new book reveal Obama's true identity? Man,this is definitely going to be interesting. So stay tuned.

why would you read anything by an "author" known for his factual errors?

oh right... he hates obama so it must be true

Think about that.

Also, to assume the jpeg released by Obama is "faked" is also to assume that everyone in Hawaii's Registrar and DOH knows that,

Obama didn't release his COLB his aids did and both were identified and rejected as fakes.

I wouldn't just dismiss this book the way so many tried to dismiss Wikileaks. I would recommend reading it first. Dismissing it or calling it Bullshit afterwards would then be more appropriate.

Jerome Corsi is writing a screed attempting to discredit a Democrat President / candidate?

This is shocking!

I wish he'd get back to explaining abiotic oil, blaming the US government for setting up 9.11 and telling us how the US encouraged Iran to develop nukes.

Think about that.

Also, to assume the jpeg released by Obama is "faked" is also to assume that everyone in Hawaii's Registrar and DOH knows that,

Obama didn't release his COLB his aids did and both were identified and rejected as fakes.

Umm, no they weren't.

Well spin is spin. Try reading the book first before you immediately start regurgitating MSLSD & HuffyPo Talking Points. Why are so many so afraid to read it?

Thanked for that part

It's very possible that his birth place is not the most interesting thing to be revealed

Indeed! I'm far more interested in how much he weighed at birth!

Think about that.

Umm, no they weren't.

The two who inspected the document were not experts at doing what they were sent to do. Fact check sent them and fact check released the document.

Thanked for that part

This is why I supsect we haven't seen his hawaii B.C.

Some B.C. used to list religion on them........and no you freaking crazy obama lovers im not calling Obama himself a muslim, but his dad was and it probably shows that on his B.C. and that is probably the motivation in keeping it under wraps.

Think about that.

more lies from you?

do you ever, you know, read anything that's true?

Yea look for this one to definitely go the way of Wikileaks. There will be much gnashing of teeth and calling for this author to be arrested and imprisoned. That probably means there is some truth in this book.

Yea look for this one to definitely go the way of Wikileaks. There will be much gnashing of teeth and calling for this author to be arrested and imprisoned. That probably means there is some truth in this book.

Its going to be funny as hell watching them dance about trying in vein to prove that obama is legit even thou its a bit late most people know there is something going on that doesn't quite jive with the left's version most know he's probably illegitimate. The laws are being tightened to assure the left can't pull the same trick twice as a result.

What needs to be done in this case is to make it mandatory that both parties receive the same information regarding the eligibility or in this case the ineligibility of the candidate.

Corsi's 'Where's the Birth Certificate' is already #1 on Amazon. Pretty amazing considering the official release isn't even til May 17th. It's gonna be a fascinating read for sure.

Forum List

Back