Appeals Court Refuses to Revive page Lawsuit

So anyone who follows the law is "deep state."

And even though the poster doesn't know page and page doesn't even know that poster exists, that poster says page is going to sue other people.

Wow you people are so deranged and delusional.

And even though the poster doesn't know page and page doesn't even know that poster exists, that poster says page is going to sue other people.

I think the suggestion is Page should sue Schiff, Brennan, Clapper, etc. for defamation and damages to his good name and standing and regain his reputation as well as any and all legal costs plus sizable damages.

It's instructive to note that even though Page's name was used to gain a FISA warrant he was never actually surveilled at all (he was the just the gateway for the Deep State to spy on Trump).

Denying Carter Page the opportunity to clear his name and identify the Deep State miscreants here is a travesty of justice.

Last edited:

I think the suggestion is Page should sue Schiff, Brennan, Clapper, etc. for defamation and damages to his good name and standing and regain his reputation as well as any and all legal costs plus sizable damages.

It's instructive to note that even though Page's name was used to gain a FISA warrant he was never actually surveilled at all (he was the just the gateway for the Deep State to spy on Trump).

Denying Carter Page the opportunity to clear his name and identify the Deep State miscreants here is a travesty of justice.

Please see the screen shot of the post below. You will see the word "should" isn't anywhere in that post. So saying that it was a suggestion is just a flat out lie.

As I said, you people are very delusional and deranged.

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 1.51.01 PM.png

It’s next to impossible to sue media outlets for fake news. Otherwise they’d be out of business.

Please see the screen shot of the post below. You will see the word "should" isn't anywhere in that post. So saying that it was a suggestion is just a flat out lie.

View attachment 292827

Anyone listening to Schitt and the rest of the idiot Dims and screaming for impeachment had best not call anybody else delusional or deranged. If you want that, look in a mirror.

View attachment 292827
Yeah...It implies that he'll have very credible grounds for such lawsuits, should he very wisely IMO peruse them....All three of the aforementioned hack wankers defamed Page's name numerous times on several "news" outlets, claiming that he was an asset of RUSSIA!...Which is not nor ever has been the case, and they knew it.

You are now free to go pound sand up your ass, freak.

But not as deranged, desperate and delusional as you are. No where in that quote can you find the words will or shall.
As in Page will sue the Deep State actors who used him as a means to get to Trump via government approved spying.

It was implied that Page should sue people like Comey and Brennan in an open and shut case. Stop shoulding all over yourself.

Forum List

Back