Appeals court backs trump! We can send them back to MEXICO!!! Hahhahahaha

The courts can only rule what is placed before them. The fact that 2 out of the 3 judges said there was probably serious legal problems with the action but that wasn't placed in front of them. They ruled on exactly what was before them. It's not over.
We are giving them your address and telling them you will feed and clothes them, and have guest rooms wsiting!

• Banned

The courts can only rule what is placed before them. The fact that 2 out of the 3 judges said there was probably serious legal problems with the action but that wasn't placed in front of them. They ruled on exactly what was before them. It's not over.
What it means is .. GTFO!

• Banned
I just announced this on a train with a bunch of libs haha

• Banned
I hope my milita in New Mexico heards these illegals back where they came from with guns

We are giving them your address and telling them you will feed and clothes them, and have guest rooms wsiting!

Hey, it's your system that you broke, you fix it.

You LOVE THEM....now you take care of them@

You made 'em. You take care of them. It's your Christian Duty.

I'm not Christian, so I say give 2 to each registered DemonRAT!

Then I am safe. I registered as an Indy. I am in hopes that the Republicans can present a decent candidate for all levels instead of the crap they have presented in the last 20 years.

Then I am safe. I registered as an Indy. I am in hopes that the Republicans can present a decent candidate for all levels instead of the crap they have presented in the last 20 years.
Already have a great president....have you seem the unemployment numbets?

Yes I have and I know that the employment figures are whacko. Try using the same equation that was used before 1970 and you would expect a Great Depression except for the safeguards that FDR put in place.

Yes I have and I know that the employment figures are whacko. Try using the same equation that was used before 1970 and you would expect a Great Depression except for the safeguards that FDR put in place.

Yea, FDR locked up 120,000 Japanese....he was a piece of shit!

You would let
The enemy in the country?? Huh

You would let
How many of those Japanese were then arrested, tried and convicted of helping the Japanese..... Waiting!

Almost all of them were AMERICAN CITIZENS!

You would let
How many of those Japanese were then arrested, tried and convicted of helping the Japanese..... Waiting!

Who cares we were at war with there country,, America is a white county,, great time to profile

You would let

Who cares we were at war with there country,, America is a white county,, great time to profile
We were also at war with Germany....how were those internment camps?

You would let

We were also at war with Germany....how were those internment camps?
Germany’s assimilated

Forum List

Back