Appeals court backs trump! We can send them back to MEXICO!!! Hahhahahaha

The courts can only rule what is placed before them. The fact that 2 out of the 3 judges said there was probably serious legal problems with the action but that wasn't placed in front of them. They ruled on exactly what was before them. It's not over.

Who gives a shit? Next step Scotus.

Jo

Yea, FDR locked up 120,000 Japanese....he was a piece of shit!
You would let
The enemy in the country?? Huh
How many of those Japanese were then arrested, tried and convicted of helping the Japanese..... Waiting!

Almost all of them were AMERICAN CITIZENS!
Who cares we were at war with there country,, America is a white county,, great time to profile
We were also at war with Germany....how were those internment camps?
Germany’s assimilated
So did our Japanese!....As did.our Italians!!!

You would let
The enemy in the country?? Huh
How many of those Japanese were then arrested, tried and convicted of helping the Japanese..... Waiting!

Who cares we were at war with there country,, America is a white county,, great time to profile
Germany’s assimilated
Lol no they didn’t.. they are very submissive to our great American race but they never assimilated

Last edited:

Germany’s assimilated
Lol no they didn’t.. they are ver submissive to our great American race but they never assimilated
Please, now you are really posting bullshit!

Germany’s assimilated
Lol no they didn’t.. they are ver submissive to our great American race but they never assimilated
I live in a city with a china town.. call me informed on experience

Germany’s assimilated
And I live in NYC....don't be ridiculous!

Germany’s assimilated
Sure you do

CHANGE: Trump can enforce asylum policies says… the Ninth Circus?

The Ninth Circus yesterday affirned President Trump’s recent policy of having asylum seekers wait in Mexico while their cases are heard. That had been put on hold when a San Francisco federal judge incorrectly agreed with immigration advocacy groups who challenged Trump's now affirmed policy.

The Ninth Circus reversed the San Francisco Judge's decision, saying the policy could remain in effect while the challenge plays out in the courts.

A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Trump administration can make asylum seekers wait in Mexico for immigration court hearings while the policy is challenged in court, handing the president a major victory.

The 9th U.S. Circus Court of Appeals — a frequent target of the president’s complaints — reversed a decision by a San Francisco judge that would have prevented asylum seekers from being returned to Mexico during the legal challenge.

The case must still be considered on its merits and could end up at the Supreme Court. But allowing the policy to remain in effect in the meantime lets the administration carry out an unprecedented change to U.S. asylum practices.

Well, that’s certainly helpful. Our immigration courts and detention centers down on the southern border are so overwhelmed that there’s no more room to hold people while their cases are processed. That’s led to a huge spike in people simply being released into the interior of the country in the hope that they will show up for their court date. (Many do not.)​

The new policy allows those seeking asylum to show up at an authorized border crossing and have transportation provided for them to go to court. When their hearing is finished they are returned to the border and allowed to go back into Mexico. The Mexican government has been okay with this plan and it takes some of the pressure off of our detention centers and courts.

Sure you do
Lololol....

Sure you do
Lololol....
You might want to go out and interact then because you are clueless haha

Forum List

Back