Apparently Yuma Arizona missed the Dimocrats claim of "no emergency" on the border

It just gets worse-

CBP Arizona Retweeted

·
16h

Before 5 a.m. MT this morning, #BorderPatrol agents apprehended more than 980 individuals that illegally crossed the border in 3 large groups. The groups, mostly comprised of family units from Central America, were apprehended in the El Paso and Tucson Sectors.
Video at link
CBP Arizona (@CBPArizona) on Twitter

And over another 1000, in three days before that

·
23h

A group of 50 Central Americans surrendered to #YumaSector Border Patrol agents on Saturday. Over 1000 illegal aliens were apprehended over the last 3 days in Yuma. Most were family units and children.
@CBP
#SouthwestBorder

That's some non-emergency the Dems don't want to admit is happening.

Hope they dumped them all back in Mexico.

thats why i say , feck housing them and feeding them and providing other taxpayer bought services . All they are doing is taking up residence in the USA KIReal .
-------------------------------------- i knew that the cause is done the minute i hear these officials and other taxpayer paid and 'uniformed' 'kings' men talking about 'humanitarian' aid for the invaders .

Send 100,000 troops to the border to secure it, don't let a single person in, declare state of emergency, and start building the fucking wall, immediately.
---------------------------------------- secure the border and then every criminal , prostitute and whore will start whining about ECONOMY and cashflow Roudy .

It's time for dumbass illegal-loving Dimocrats in the Yuma area to put their money where their mouths are, and take the invaders into their homes.

Arizona mayor declares emergency over 'imminent threat' of migrants
By Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN

Updated 8:58 AM ET, Wed April 17, 2019

Yuma Mayor Doug Nicholls says his city needs a "FEMA-type response" to deal with an influx of migrants.
(CNN)The mayor of Yuma, Arizona, has declared a state of emergency, saying his city doesn't have the resources to respond as the Border Patrol releases a growing number of migrants from custody.

"There's an imminent threat of having too many migrant releases into our community, and it's above our capacity as a community to sustain," Yuma Mayor Doug Nicholls said as he announced the measure Tuesday.
Nicholls told reporters he's looking for a "FEMA-type response" to help his city deal with the influx.
"FEMA shows up at disasters all the time. This isn't a natural disaster, but it is a disaster either way," he said. "Their resources could come in and take care of the situation and would effectively handle that."

Yuma, Arizona, mayor declares emergency over influx of migrants - CNN
It’s a good thing they have a competent President who can nevotiate a solution

:lmao: lol jk

"Solution" for what ? I thought there wasn't a problem Dim ?
I don’t care either way. How are your President’s negotiations coming, rube?

How many are you taking care of right now?

Jo

images (

This will end when some little community feels under siege and starts shooting. Bloodshed always brings solutions.

People with no job skills are flooding the nation while menial entry level jobs are being eliminated.
What are the democrats thinking of? Destabilizing the US is their goal. The radical left has decided they don't want to wait anymore to bring down the West.

They are proactively working to achieve that goal ASAP.

These "refugees" hear stories like this, so we shouldn't be surprised when they pour over our borders. Fucking Dimocrats !

Forum List

Back