Apparently it is better to be a slave than a mexican.

Why don't your government charge $8k for anyone that want to work in US? Make them pay taxes and charge them $8k on top of it. Distribute money to citizens.

I don't know about your America. But my America isn't for sale. Also, if they are willing to break the law by coming here, it is a good bet that they would simply default on the $8000 they owe us.

All corporations are for sale. I think countries should too. The $8k can be garnished from their salary.

If I am a citizen, I would rather an immigrant that pay $8k a year than giving citizenship away to sons of welfare parasites. Why should I value life of someone just because they're born in the same country with me? The other guy is at least paying.

Tell me again. Why should citizens of the most advanced and rich country in the world pick their own cotton or cook their own dishes?

Do owners of successful companies do menial works? No. They just invest wisely. Why "owners" of successful nations got to work?

Once you are successful, stop doing what you don't like. Leave that for the poor so they get cash. Do what you love instead. Win win.

Forum List

Back