Aphrodisiacs

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Does anyone know if powdered deer penis really an aphrodisiac? I need to know.

I only know one aphrodisiac and it only works on women.

13360553-a-huge-pile-of-money.jpg

No it is not. I have seen no medical or research info to suggest there is any substance you can give a woman that will act as an aphrodisiac.

Actually niacin is a female aphrodisiac. But the dosage must be strong enough to overcome the decongestants and anti-histamines women tend to take. Sexual flush is a niacin mediated histamine release that maximizes lubrication.

why do you need an aphrodisiac OP?

lol......that's too funny...if it wasn't so sad

what is not funny at all....is that the ignoramus morons (in China and who knows where else ) kill wildlife in vain...to get what they think will help them....:cuckoo:

they are losers.....and they will burn in hell

that's all

The biggest criminals are the Chinese.....they kill everything they see....that is animal life

GOD KNOWS they will burn in HELL

The biggest criminals are the Chinese.....they kill everything they see....that is animal life

GOD KNOWS they will burn in HELL

All in search of some "magical" substance to make a woman want them or to make their dick hard. It is sad.

what is not funny at all....is that the ignoramus morons (in China and who knows where else ) kill wildlife in vain...to get what they think will help them....:cuckoo:

that's all
shut up

that's all
shut up

I will shut up

but animal life does not have to be sacrificed ... for no reason

go find another cure.

Horny Goat Weed.
Available in any truck stop restroom vending machine.

The folks who ship our goods can't be wrong.

Does anyone know if powdered deer penis really an aphrodisiac? I need to know.

No. I was a practicing herbalist (as a hobby) many years ago. The old idea from the 17th century was that a weed that looked like an eye must be good for vision, one whose juice looked like blood must be good to cleanse the bloodstream, so obviously, a plant that looks like a penis must boost sexual prowess, right? No.

If you want to crank up the ol' Evinrude, this is what you want:

1). Zinc Gluconate (not picolinate).
2). Panax Quinquefolium (Chinese Red Ginseng, preferably 10 year old Shu Chu (you chew/suck on it) or at least Korean paste (makes a tea).
3). Damiana leaf.

You'll be climbing the walls and your wife will have to beat you off of her with a stick.

As an alternative to #2 (or in addition), you can buy boxes (20-30 vials) of red Chinese Panax Ginseng mixed with Royal Bee Jelly in a honey base that you suck out with a tiny straw. Highly recommended. The older the ginseng (if specified) the better.

Forum List

Back