AP: Obama’s aunt living in U.S. illegally

CaféAuLait;874002 said:
Your Assumptions are amazing.LOL

I posted about her illegal SS card above:

Back on topic is seems that she also has a social security card:

"Commercial databases indicate she received a Social Security card in 2001, indicating she was legally present and authorized to work at that time."

But you were too busy stressing over Bristol's belly, remember?

Ok, she received a SS card illegally. Who is in charge of issuing ss cards to immigrants in Boston? What exactly does this to have to do Barrack, who was a state senator of Illinois at this time?

You heard it here first - Bristol will either "miscarry" or the story will drop off of the face of the earth in lieu of Obama winning. I just Palin's energy policy speech the other day and saw the kids come out and say hi. No weight gain whatsoever and unless she's into a fabulous hollywood diet with millionaire personal trainers, she is NOT pregnant. She WAS pregnant, however; last year when she dropped out of school for 5 months and had Trig earlier this year. Trig is 100% her baby.

You heard it here first - Bristol will either "miscarry" or the story will drop off of the face of the earth in lieu of Obama winning. I just Palin's energy policy speech the other day and saw the kids come out and say hi. No weight gain whatsoever and unless she's into a fabulous hollywood diet with millionaire personal trainers, she is NOT pregnant. She WAS pregnant, however; last year when she dropped out of school for 5 months and had Trig earlier this year. Trig is 100% her baby.
you are 100% delusional

I apologize DiveCon, I quoted you by accident....you quoted david and the picture and I quoted that instead of David directly.

David is the delusional nut, not you :)

Ok, she received a SS card illegally. Who is in charge of issuing ss cards to immigrants in Boston? What exactly does this to have to do Barrack, who was a state senator of Illinois at this time?

Tell me why was it necessary that she break the law/ Why? Her nephew is a millionaire who says anyone who opposes higher taxes is "selfish"... he wants to help the little person but he can't start at home? Makes no sense!

CaféAuLait;874069 said:
Tell me why was it necessary that she break the law/ Why? Her nephew is a millionaire who says anyone who opposes higher taxes is "selfish"... he wants to help the little person but he can't start at home? Makes no sense!

Her nephew wasn't anywhere close to being a millionaire at this time #1.
#2 He and his half-aunt weren't even close.

How old are you?

Her nephew wasn't anywhere close to being a millionaire at this time #1.
#2 He and his half-aunt weren't even close.

How old are you?

One excuse after another

He *only* made near 300,000 and in subsequent years while his aunt was living in poverty he made quite a bit more while his aunt was living this way... yet he speaks about selfish Americans not wanting to be taxed-- please! Again, charity begins at home and change.

While his relatives are ones he made money off of by repeating stories about them are living in conditions you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy… I wonder why you keep emphasizing half-aunt as if this “half” should make a difference.

CaféAuLait;874094 said:
One excuse after another

He *only* made near 300,000 and in subsequent years while his aunt was living in poverty he made quite a bit more while his aunt was living this way... yet he speaks about selfish Americans not wanting to be taxed-- please! Again, charity begins at home and change.

While his relatives are ones he made money off of by repeating stories about them are living in conditions you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy… I wonder why you keep emphasizing half-aunt as if this “half” should make a difference.

Because she's his father's half sister?

CaféAuLait;872540 said:
So we ignore the illegalities of it all--donations won't matter or just one illegal vote won't matter?

It matters a LOT to me..that is what my point was.

Last edited:
There's a difference between deliberately lying to the press about your pregnancy in which there is a massive ton of evidence to support that Trigg isn't Sarah's baby and there is absolutely no evidence that Obama knew his aunt was in the US illegally. Yeah, he wrote a few lines about her in a book. And? He wrote a few lines about his mother in the book. He wrote a few lines about his father in the book. I'm falling asleep, wake me up when you actually have something intelligent to offer up.

What a prig. How do you stand yourself? How can you live with yourself trashing that sweet baby? That innocent child.
And don't pretend that isn't exactly what you are doing, because it is.

Hope you are on meds for that extreme paranoia of yours.

It matters a LOT to me..that is what my point was.

:clap2:

I'm unsure if I understand why one would ignore one vote that was illegal -- "just one" turns into many. That is why I do not understand those who want to turn a blind eye.

Last edited:
I know that when women are pregnant, they don't have periods. :D

Seriously, at eight months, you should be showing.

eight months pregnant - Google Image Search

Then you don't know much. Plenty of women have periods when pregnant.
Plenty of women don't show when pregnant. My mom was one when she carried my brother. He weighed 9 pounds...she gained 11 pounds. It was the position she was carrying the baby. No one could tell she was pregnant.

Forum List

Back