AOC thinks she made a big score as AMZN withdraws from LIC

Amazon said they will invest more in the Crystal City HQ now. Looking forward to my property’s value shooting up.

Possibly. But if Northam and Fairfax see the money that AOC brought New York, they might decide to push Amazon to cancel the Virginia plans as well. They could use $3 Billion in Virginia as well for social projects.
Oh my God someone else thinks there really is 3 billion up for grabs. There is no 3 billion dollars.

Possibly. But if Northam and Fairfax see the money that AOC brought New York, they might decide to push Amazon to cancel the Virginia plans as well. They could use $3 Billion in Virginia as well for social projects.
Nigga plz

Are you suggesting Gov. Northam is more intelligent and better informed than AOC?
Northam’s not going to pass on further cementing the blue status and wealth of Virginia.

Actually, I'm surprised that that black-faced honky Northam is still in office at all. Why don't the Democrats push him out?
We’re working on it. Maybe he’ll save himself. In the context of one of the most despicable human beings ever currently serving as President, it’s not that big of a deal.
It wasn't Trump who was promoting infanticide and even eating the dead babies as the gaia cult becomes even more in the open..

Nigga plz

Are you suggesting Gov. Northam is more intelligent and better informed than AOC?
Northam’s not going to pass on further cementing the blue status and wealth of Virginia.

Actually, I'm surprised that that black-faced honky Northam is still in office at all. Why don't the Democrats push him out?
We’re working on it. Maybe he’ll save himself. In the context of one of the most despicable human beings ever currently serving as President, it’s not that big of a deal.
It wasn't Trump who was promoting infanticide and even eating the dead babies as the gaia cult becomes even more in the open..
^ :cuckoo:

AOC just secured a defeat in her next bid for public office.....
New York, due to people moving out of the state because of high taxes, is going to lose a couple congressional seats. Guess whose congressional district is probably going to be up on the chopping block? And the Democrats in New York is going to make that decision.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/14/ocasio-cortez-cheers-as-amazon-scraps-nyc-headquarters/

The señorita is really pleased and can't wait to spend the $3 Billion windfall that New York made.

She apparently thinks that New York City and State were just cutting a $3 Billion check for Bezos and now the money is available for other causes.
She didn't vote on the issue it was her state reps that did that, why don't you start a thread to castigate them folks that are really responsible for the outcome of the affair..??

https://nypost.com/2019/02/14/ocasio-cortez-cheers-as-amazon-scraps-nyc-headquarters/

The señorita is really pleased and can't wait to spend the $3 Billion windfall that New York made.

She apparently thinks that New York City and State were just cutting a $3 Billion check for Bezos and now the money is available for other causes.
She didn't vote on the issue it was her state reps that did that, why don't you start a thread to castigate them folks that are really responsible for the outcome of the affair..??
. She rallied the troops. Check her celebratory Tweets.

I wasn't "castigating" anyone, just observing the thought processes of one of the brightest young leaders in the Democrat Party.

This may have not be AOC executive decision on what to do, but she is definitely an opinion shaper and someone who rallies the troops.

Democrats are so STUPID!
Occasional Kotex is the perfect poster child for their stupidity.
Cuomo and Deblasio, et al, are acknowledging the impact of trickle down economics though they’d be the first to dispute Reaganomics.
Kotex is too stupid to realize how she’s fucking up economic opportunity for non-rich people in the name of believing she’s helping non-rich people.
A bunch of fucking morons who deserve each other.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.
71-84% of the blacks and Hispanics wanted Amazon to come to Queens. 60% of the whites didn't.

Democrats are so STUPID!
Occasional Kotex is the perfect poster child for their stupidity.
Cuomo and Deblasio, et al, are acknowledging the impact of trickle down economics though they’d be the first to dispute Reaganomics.
Kotex is too stupid to realize how she’s fucking up economic opportunity for non-rich people in the name of believing she’s helping non-rich people.
A bunch of fucking morons who deserve each other.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.
71-84% of the blacks and Hispanics wanted Amazon to come to Queens. 60% of the whites didn't.
All of the people on television complaining that the jobs were needed were white.

AOC owned Jeff Bezos more than Trump did....

If in any way Trump was able to force Bezos to withdraw from a deal -- you would be cheering for it, especially if you think it hurts those dirty libs in NYC
I figured out why all liberals are stupid. You are aborting all the babies with half a brain. Lol, AOC thought she was keeping three billion in taxes, she had no idea she was losing twenty seven billion in new taxes over 10 years in giving up the three. Lol, you people voted that intelligence in office.

If in any way Trump was able to force Bezos to withdraw from a deal -- you would be cheering for it, especially if you think it hurts those dirty libs in NYC
I figured out why all liberals are stupid. You are aborting all the babies with half a brain. Lol, AOC thought she was keeping three billion in taxes, she had no idea she was losing twenty seven billion in new taxes over 10 years in giving up the three. Lol, you people voted that intelligence in office.

Again....you idiots only make yourself look more like idiots when you claim the youngest and most popular member in Congress is stupid...but this idiot is smart?
571964582200003600254389.jpeg

Or how about this idiot -- who spent all his time in congress whining about abortions and shaming women for having them....only to have tried to convince his mistress to have one....Oh, look at who he is next to....guess idiots flock together....

YzgxM2RmYmY5OSMvcWdzdl9jMTJwZ0EtdnJlS3JmdDgwVWZ1V2lVPS8weDQ0MTo0NDQ3eDI5NDIvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9sbGt1a2ZtcGdiZjl6d2t2Y3ZveHNnajQweGlzYThmdXR1OXd3Z3BidXhkZHphbmF6aTJpeXNmc3lubG0yd3doLmpwZw.jpg

Again....you idiots only make yourself look more like idiots when you claim the youngest and most popular member in Congress is stupid...but this idiot is smart?
Lol, thank you for proving my point.

Yes, that you have the audacity to call AOC dumb but yet, you can throw a rock at congress and hit 20 republicans dumb if not dumber than this idiot? Yea..point proven and deflection noted...

Yes, that you have the audacity to call AOC dumb but yet, you can throw a rock at congress and hit 20 republicans dumb if not dumber than this idiot? Yea..point proven and deflection noted...
I think most of them are stupid, but i'm not defending them. I think Graham is stupid and i keep trying to vote him out. I mean AOC thought she was going to get to spend the 3 billion in the tax cuts amazon was going to get. What do you call that?

Okay i see, I will rephrase it then. She is smart enough to bury your party, by saying and doing stupid shit. I really should be praising her, not laughing at her!

New York dems will dump her seat and she will have to go back and finish high school....

I think most of them are stupid, but i'm not defending them. I think Graham is stupid and i keep trying to vote him out. I mean AOC thought she was going to get to spend the 3 billion in the tax cuts amazon was going to get. What do you call that?

I call that an accredited economist from Boston University, which is what AOC is and has the sheepskin to prove it.

Shows how far American academics, especially in economics has slipped in recent years. One of the most decorated economists of our time, Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman from Princeton, predicted PERMANENT depression because of the 2016 election results.

In actuality, we instead received the Trump Economic Miracle- record high markets, record low Minority Unemployment.

By all right, Donald J. Trump should be receiving Nobel Prizes in both Economics as well as Peace, although he would never say it.

Forum List

Back