AOC slanders border patrol,”women drinking from toilets”

Well this is another right hatefest... Honestly, I think AOC has a lot to learn but your outrage is just laughable...

Thing is AOC and the CBP have differing accounts... So I am supposed to believe the people who keep 2 year olds in cages and had lawyer defending not keeping kids in sanitary conditions...
The cages were built while Obama was in office. So you're stating Obama was an asshole?

The cages were built for very temporary holding, a few hours for adults... Trump uses them for week on children and babies...

Auschwitz was originally a Polish Army Barracks... You probably blame Polish for killing 6 million Jews...
Awe bullshit. They were built to separate the children from the adults. Until they could figure out what was going on. Quit being a political hack. They are being treated better than the illegal kids on the streets I Pelosi"s city. Why aren't you outraged at that?

View attachment 267319

You see that pic? I grew up in San Diego. As a kid I worked in a restaurant, and one of my duties was to clean the bathrooms. Every day the floors of the stalls would be packed with the shitty toilet paper of Mexican patrons.
Why? Shit hole countries have shit hole sewage systems which cannot handle toilet paper. So, they grow up throwing their shitty toilet paper in a waste bin or on the floor instead of flushing it down the toilet.
Guess what they do when they have lived in the US for 20 years? Yeap, they still throw their shitty TP beside the toilet.
Now, this is not just Mexicans. Most of the countries that our brave new American citizens come from, do the exact same thing. Why? The exact same reason.
These are the genes that are populating our nation. Peoples who cannot develop or maintain sewage systems to handle toilet paper. That very small example, speaks volumes.

These are shitasses flooding into this country and the Democrats love it because they will vote for Democrats.

The filthy Democrat Party is not viable without a welfare class.

"Oh, the inhumanity!"

6115932_orig.jpg

Lol
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, they are not our responsibility. So shut the fuck up

Asylum Seekers have a legal right to be in the US... It is US responsibility...

So you are using your ignorance as a weapon... Actually you are trying to say to everyone, "Why you be as ignorant as I am?"
Diseased illegal aliens don’t deserve to be here, the very first thing they do is break the law here. And on top of that we certainly do not have the room for the fuckers

Again not illegal... They are seeking asylum, they are protected under law... Is this how clueless you are about the law...

Everybody is that bit less informed by talking to you...

This may upset you that the law protects innocent people... Hitler like to call Jews criminals all the time as well...
They are fraudulently seeking asylum. They have no basis for asylum. They are criminals.

Wow... When did you become a judge and listen to the evidence in the case?

Take a crap on the US Constitution on daily basis now... 'Due Process', ring a bell

They get due process, they are determined to be illegal aliens and deported back across the border.

This woman has got to be the dumbest c*** to ever be elected into any office.

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

Should she be charged with inciting violence?

Actually it's true. The guards told the women to drink water out of the toilet.

I won't read your article from the NY Post. It's not very reliable.

Here's the article from Yahoo News:

Democratic lawmakers decry 'inhumane conditions' at migrant detention camps

So how is inhuman if the sink and faucet are on the toilet?

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

AOC is correct.

Sure she is.
If the toilet has water, the fixture has water. Most likely it is a push button spigot that slowly shuts after several seconds. Designed to stop flooding.

If the fixture doesn't have running water, what water do you think is available?

Well this is another right hatefest... Honestly, I think AOC has a lot to learn but your outrage is just laughable...

Thing is AOC and the CBP have differing accounts... So I am supposed to believe the people who keep 2 year olds in cages and had lawyer defending not keeping kids in sanitary conditions...
Lol
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, they are not our responsibility. So shut the fuck up

So you are using your ignorance as a weapon... Actually you are trying to say to everyone, "Why you be as ignorant as I am?"
Diseased illegal aliens don’t deserve to be here, the very first thing they do is break the law here. And on top of that we certainly do not have the room for the fuckers

Again not illegal... They are seeking asylum, they are protected under law... Is this how clueless you are about the law...

This may upset you that the law protects innocent people... Hitler like to call Jews criminals all the time as well...
Progressives should pay for the shit then, America does not benefit from diseased illegal aliens.
Too many of these fuckers are flooded across an open southern border.
There is nothing innocent about these fuckers

Since the Progressives pay for things unlike the mucher Red states, why don't you shut the fuck up..

Broke ass Red States trying to lecture the rest about finance...

Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway meaning - Warren Buffet...

So why take finance advise from the GOP when Democrats have the success in finance... We can goto presidential records...
Democratic Presidents reduce the deficit while GOP increase them

Actually it's true. The guards told the women to drink water out of the toilet.

I won't read your article from the NY Post. It's not very reliable.

Here's the article from Yahoo News:

Democratic lawmakers decry 'inhumane conditions' at migrant detention camps

So how is inhuman if the sink and faucet are on the toilet?
The more I see of the facilities the more I realize that we had FAR WORSE facilities in the AOR - even those that are in well established billion dollar bases that are secure.

They are fraudulently seeking asylum. They have no basis for asylum. They are criminals.

Wow... When did you become a judge and listen to the evidence in the case?

Take a crap on the US Constitution on daily basis now... 'Due Process', ring a bell

They get due process, they are determined to be illegal aliens and deported back across the border.

Not the ones in that detention facility... So in that case you are wrong... Do you know the areas these people come from, their lives and the risk they have to face... A lot caused by decades of America interference...

It’s so dangerous to police MS-13 in El Salvador that officers are fleeing the country

It is a war fuelled by US drug money and guns... Trump policies only increases the demand to leave... He destabilised trade and cut funding...

So answer this, in a country where the police flee the country for safety, how do you think cutting funding is going to help?

Lol

Progressives should pay for the shit then, America does not benefit from diseased illegal aliens.
Too many of these fuckers are flooded across an open southern border.
There is nothing innocent about these fuckers

Since the Progressives pay for things unlike the mucher Red states, why don't you shut the fuck up..

Broke ass Red States trying to lecture the rest about finance...

Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway meaning - Warren Buffet...

So why take finance advise from the GOP when Democrats have the success in finance... We can goto presidential records...
Democratic Presidents reduce the deficit while GOP increase them
Lol
Na, not really

Forum List

Back